Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Durant Legacy [ Updated Jul 08: Chapter 3.12 ]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
musicalbento

Introduction

Hello all and welcome! This here is the thread for my "first" official legacy - The Durant Legacy! I say "first" because technically, it's more like my third, I just have been running into constant problems with my game so I keep having to start over. D: I'm still on the fence with the legacy's name - and am racking my brain to try and figure out a more...suitable title for it. I hope that those who come by enjoy reading!

The Story

A link to the main page can be found here!

Generation 3 - Arabelle Durant
Arabelle
Found
Amnesia
Hormones
Niché
Mischief
Consequence
Fess Up
Adulthood
Confusion (*NEW!*)
Secrets (*NEW!*)
Links (*NEW!*)
Cat and Mouse (*NEW!*)

This message was edited 43 times. Last update was at 07/08/12 10:12 PM

musicalbento

To Do List
Just a list of things I should complete - most having to do with aesthetics

- Create Legacy banner!
- Create generation banners!
- Upload "finished" sims to site.

musicalbento

Update

I'm also finishing up Chapter 1.15, and it should be out within the next thirty minutes! Just trying to finish up the screenshot portion of the entry. I'll post up the link when it's all set to go!

musicalbento

Update!

And Chapter 1.15 is up! Check the introduction post for the link!

Gomar6

I'm off to read now!

musicalbento

Update

Just added Chapter 1.16! If I'm lucky, I'll have 1.17 out today as well~ Crossing my fingers!

musicalbento

Update

Just added Chapter 1.17! Hopefully 1.18 will be up later today (I say that because it's past midnight here. )

musicalbento

Update

Just added in Chapter 1.18! Working on Chapter 1.19 as well, hopefully it'll be up today too!

musicalbento

Update!

And Chapter 1.19 is up!

- I've also noticed my reader count has gone up considerably, I'd love comments on the entries! No need to be shy! :3

musicalbento

Update

I just noticed my title is about two chapters behind. D: I'm on Chapter 1.20 now! (Goes to fix) Chapter 20 just came out today, if you were wondering.

musicalbento

Update

And Chapter 1.21 is out! I should have 1.22 out today as well, I'll keep you posted! There's maybe two or three posts left in this generation, and the site will most likely be going through some aesthetic changes over the weekend, so I may not have a Generation 2 post out until Monday (unlikely as I have a Calculus test that day) or Tuesday. But whoo~ My first legacy to get past generation 1! ^.^

BrightFashion

Location:Having fun with my Simming Sisters - Autumn, Halo & Ty ♥

liking it so far!

musicalbento

BrightFashion wrote:liking it so far!

Thanks~ :3

musicalbento

Update

And Chapters 1.22 and 1.23 are out, signifying the end of the Generation 1! I'm so glad to have finally finished the first generation of my legacy! This doesn't mean - of course - that we'll no longer be hearing or seeing Basil, but he won't be the "main" focus so to speak. As mentioned earlier, I'm going to be doing maintenance on the site over the next few days so I won't be getting back to posting anything "new" until most likely, Tuesday!

musicalbento

Update

And Generation 2 is "underway"! The first chapter of the second generation is now up! The site has also been revamped with a new layout and a bit of extra information! I'm hoping to have the characters of the first generation uploaded within the day so I'd look out for those!

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: