Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Petition to cook any food at any time (8 signed up so far) Please support the idea :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Trancepire

I kinda wondered why we can't do this atm cuz sometimes I kinda crave for Hamburgers for breakfast for my Sim

So here I am pleading to EA to allow Sims to cook any food at any time. Who knows your Sim might be craving for a Hamburger at 3am

If you like this idea please sign up

Simmers who signed up (green denotes new signups)

1. Burginbabe
2. windweaver
3. Sphire_Ziemia
4. Trancepire (Why was I not here before? XD)
5. tammer400
6. AlienPerson
7. Couriervaughan
8. Happychic101297

Suggestion for the function:

Sphire_Ziemia wrote:when we click on the refrigerator or stove or whatever the following options should come up, breakfast, lunch, dinner and quick meal. And under those options all of the various meals for those times of day should come up.

Edit: Updated list, welcome to the cause AlienPerson, Couriervaughan, Happychic101297

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 08/14/11 05:14 AM

Burginbabe

I sometimes like my sims to bump their cooking skill on their days off by having them make a bunch of single plates to go in the fridge... hate it when it's mostly waffles or mac n cheese!
Signed!!
ladynaava

It makes no sense that you can't make other things for breakfast. I get so bored with waffles, pancakes and the 'quick meal' items.
starlightkc

Awesome mod allows you to do that.

Yahtzami

It would also be nice for when you have opportunities to cook Hot Dogs or Sushi or something specific. Sometimes, my sim just doesn't have time to cook the item when it is available to be cooked. It would be nice if she could cook it when she wanted to. It is mainly for this reason I miss the "Make" and "Make Many" option that used to be on the stove and fridge.

MadameLee

ladynaava wrote:It makes no sense that you can't make other things for breakfast. I get so bored with waffles, pancakes and the 'quick meal' items.

um if you bump you skill level up you get: French toast,Eggs Machiavellian you have to read the books from the bookstore for the Egg Machiavellian and Fruit Parfait I would like to see:

I mean come on there's not an awful lot for vegetarian in sims 3. Most you'll get is maybe "Spaghetti with veggie sauce",tofu dogs,Veggie Burger and the new recopies wouldn't so good since only Cheese plate, Stir Fry, Crepes, falafel were "vegetarian" I mean i think for some food. It seems like vegertian food can only be gotten via the skill cookbooks.

tacos
letting you sims MAKE their own pizza

a catering business

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/10/11 04:45 PM

Trancepire

Burginbabe wrote: Signed!!

Thanks, I hope we get more
ladynaava wrote:It makes no sense that you can't make other things for breakfast. I get so bored with waffles, pancakes and the 'quick meal' items.

Yep, hence the reason why I brought this up. I sometimes eat breakfast at different hours

Previous posters, let me know if you want to sign up too. As atm I couldn't tell from your posts if you're interested or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/11 10:26 AM

windweaver

It came with OFB in ts2, I was kind of surprised that we didn't get it with the base game tbh.

Yeah, sign me up

Send letter to complain about T4:
Andrew Wilson, CEO
Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Sphire_Ziemia

Signed... what they should do is when we click on the refrigerator or stove or whatever the following options should come up, breakfast, lunch, dinner and quick meal. And under those options all of the various meals for those times of day should come up.

ugh typo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/11 10:07 PM

Shelle58704

No offense:

Before they do this I'd like more recipes.

I think it's kinda neat they can only serve certain things at certain times of day. If you'r Sim likes Hamburgers, make a lot the night before so he/she can have them for breakfast.

A?
hypochondriasis

Shelle58704 wrote:No offense:

Before they do this I'd like more recipes.

Agreed, I would just like more recipes to make - easy as pie.
(See what I did there? )
clubers

Um, you can prepare it earlier then put it in the fridge to eat for breakfast.

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
Trancepire

And yet a there's a mod out there just to do that. Precooking meals is a good workaround, which I kinda forgot XD Will do that later when I resume Simming.

It would still be nice that we get this option though.

tammer400

sign me up please

Trancepire

Done

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: