Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruHydra

Hey Simmers,

We came upon this box full of these awesome hoodies. How do they look? Take a look at these charming models:

Welp, Kim didn't want to mess up her hair.

Our unicorn friend didn't want to give the hoodie back. Can't blame the guy, the hoodie is very comfy n' warm. Perfect for this time of year!

But you have to check out the back. Pretty nifty, huh?

Want a chance to be randomly selected to receive one of these comfy and stylish hoodies? Share how you will be spending this holiday season! Will you be traveling out of town? Staying in town and hanging out with friends? Maybe...a marathon of playing TS3?

Share your holiday plans with us and you could be randomly selected! Our giveaway ends TODAY at 3pm PST. Good Luck!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/13/11 10:32 PM

Kylierose19

Me, my partner and my one year old son will be staying with my mum and dad from Christmas Eve until the day after Boxing day ,i'm really looking forward to it. My christmas tree is already up and I shall be buying christmas presents too.

My little boy will always be going to see Santa Claus at some point and will be given a christmas present by him

mytshau

I will be spending it going to 3 different houses for the holidays and wrapping it all up with christmas dinner at my house and gifts by the fireplace.
SimsManiac2k9

Its for the UK too right?

Just wondering..

& Probably making my self sick eating sprouts because i hate them.
Watching the same film thats on every year.. Oh and finding batteries.
Perfectly normal christmas in my house..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/08/11 06:05 PM

majentadubey

We will go to my mother in laws the day before christmas, and on christmas day My husband and I will have a nice feast with our 3 children. and of course, the rest of the holiday will be spent simming!!
blacksheba1973

I will spend this holiday doing some marathon cooking while my hubby and two boys will be munching on appetizers and watching television and/or playing on the WII.

bps3

whos sad enough to go out wearing that ? :S x

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/08/11 05:52 PM

ExspesInsanio

I will be playing a marathon gaming run of the sims, followed by dinner and presents at my mom and grandma's house.
asmasanya

I'll be spending christmas day at home with my husband, probably doing and getting nothing for ourselves, but sometime around the Holiday I plan on going to see my own family. By then I'd look like I ate a beach ball because I am prengnat.
Ronnie211797

I will be flying my mom from Detroit Michigan, to Southern Jersey to spend the holiday with me and my future husband (we are to be married in May). My brothers are supposed to be coming to surprise her. It's going to be a wonderful family reunion.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/08/11 05:54 PM

mqstout

Long bus ride to visit with my family for a couple of days, and then a return home where I have an extra week off before returning to work, during which time I hope to get some serious gaming in.

Also, cookies will be baked!
deathxisxlove

Spending time with my wonderful husband, 4 dogs and our crazy families, so at least 4 more dogs, 5 more adults and a teenager. I'll probably be cooking at my Parent's house since they are too sick to be on their feet cooking all day.

gr1zzly

Staying home. Having dinner by myself.
rsedorothy

bps3 wrote:whos sad enough to go out wearing that ? :S x

Best worn whilst reading in bed.

At home with hubby, two adult sons and my brother. A cosy fire, food and wine, books, presents and good company. Simming will have to wait.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/08/11 05:59 PM

stilljustme2

My husband and I will be going out in the next couple of weeks to see some of the local holiday displays -- we have some really nice ones here in the area, such as Fantasy of Lights in Los Gatos and Christmas in the Park in San Jose.

Christmas Eve we'll be driving up to my sister's, where I get to see my great-nephew for the very first time -- he was born last May in San Diego and is coming to visit his grandparents (my sister and brother-in-law). We'll visit from noon till about 3, when we'll drive back home to take my mother-in-law to the early family service at church (5pm). Not sure if we're going to stay up and go to the late night service.

Christmas Day we'll likely join my mother-in-law and brother-in-law (husband's brother) for brunch at her senior residence, and open gifts.

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: