Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Shattered Light - A Rainbowcy Generation 3 Heir Vote! ~closed~  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
shogunfish

So this is the vote for the 3rd generation heir to my Rainbowcy Shattered Light. If you haven't read it... go read it! XD. Here are the choices!

(Once again I'm not including the traits on purpose. They won't influence the stories at all. I've already got a story for each of them worked out, and btw, I have absolutely no bias! I love them all!)

*Note: Clothing and hair are subject to change. I just threw some stuff on them and recolored it.

Autumn Prism:
Current Age: Child.
Autumn is the most rebellious. She likes to sneak out, and hates following the rules. She loves to party and is good at being out past curfew without being caught. She likes to be a tease, and loves boys, though she wouldn’t ever want to “settle down” because that would be too boring.

Saffron Prism:
Saffron is sweet, like her Aunt Scarlet. She wants to settle down, and have a big family. She always follows the rules, and her sisters think she is a suck up. Her classmates think she is a teacher’s pet. She picks good friends, and for the most part good boyfriends. Her favorite thing to do is read.

Amber Prism:
Amber is not as extreme as either of her sisters. She loves a good party, but would not go to extreme measure to go to one. She loves music, theater, and dancing, and she makes her parents come to all of her performances, and her sisters hate this. They think that she is stealing all of the attention. She loves ‘the arts’ and her life is centered on them.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 10:59 PM

shogunfish

Vote Tally:
Autumn: 5
Saffron: 6
Amber: 11

This message was edited 17 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 10:55 PM

WriterGurl97

Location:If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself - get a better mirror. (Shane Koyczan)

I was going to say Amber. as she seems to have like, perfect genetics, but I'm gonna vote Saffron. She's so much like myself, I can't not vote her ^_^

shogunfish

WriterGurl97 wrote:I was going to say Amber. as she seems to have like, perfect genetics, but I'm gonna vote Saffron. She's so much like myself, I can't not vote her ^_^

I definitely think Amber turned out the prettiest, plus I kind of like dressing her because she dresses really weird. But I can see that.

Vote for Saffron counted.

LadySandstorm

Amber~

shogunfish

LadySandstorm wrote:Amber~

Vote counted! Thanks! :]

shogunfish

Just so anybody knows if you vote from Tumblr there's a chance I won't see it. I'll tell you on here if I did, and if you don't see your name tell me again!

HurricaneJayde (Jaydesims) I saw your vote!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:14 PM

jbfairybird

Saffron

shogunfish

jbfairybird wrote:Saffron

Vote Counted!

Geez, I didn't think Saffron would get this many votes, she's, like, the most boring. XD

Cereline_x

I'm stuck between Amber and Saffron and I haven't quite had the opportunity to catch up reading but I wanted to vote anyway. :P

I'mma have to say Amber!

shogunfish

Cereline_x wrote:I'm stuck between Amber and Saffron and I haven't quite had the opportunity to catch up reading but I wanted to vote anyway. :P

I'mma have to say Amber!

Vote counted! :]

ernesdo

Saffron and Amber are my favorites but I'm going to choose Saffron.

shogunfish

ernesdo wrote:Saffron and Amber are my favorites but I'm going to choose Saffron.

Ok. vote counted.

Valarie

Vote goes to Amber if you are still taking votes.

shogunfish

Valarie wrote:Vote goes to Amber if you are still taking votes.

Yes I am, thank you for voting! :]

This will be up all week, btw! I'll close it on friday and start writing so I can get a chapter out (hopefully) saturday!

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: