Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Revenge: A 100 Baby Challenge » Updated January 1st. Happy New Year! «  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Author Message
Miax0


Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
Messages: 15810





Download Our Fabulous Baby Momma!




OUR RULES:
  • •In the beginning of the challenge, we were using an EA pre-made that i sloppily re-decorated where needed (A.K.A the places that were in photos) but now after our long break, i re-decorated this huge elaborate house for the Moore's, moved them in with free real estate and that's where they'll most likely be living for the duration of this challenge.

  • •I will be playing this challenge on EPIC lifespan with the YA and Adult sliders very high, i really wouldn't want to see any of Daelin's children die! (or even reach adult stage really, tbh...)

  • •My primary intention at the beginning of this challenge was to have Daelin make money off of writing, but sometimes it gets boring/takes too long to make money off of it, so she started painting as well. Along the line she may earn money off of other things to accommodate to my boredom!

  • •All children are aged to toddlers as soon as they are born, this is out of my boredom/annoyance for the babies in TS3, and for my readers as well, since all babies look the same and you all would have to wait for a birthday just to see what the new additions look like. And no one wants to wait, right? Well, at least i don't....

  • •All children will be aged up using the birthday cake. After a new addition is born all of the children in the household are aged up to the next age stage

  • •Toddlers are to be taught AT LEAST how to walk and talk, and potty if i feel like it. Sometimes i'm just lazy and don't feel like teaching them how to potty

  • •Children & Teens will go to school or homeschool if i eventually decide to do that. Teens will never have part-time jobs. (Psssht, they need to help with the kids, lol)

  • •A roll of the dice will determine all traits for the kids, for variety. I've always had a habit of just picking the good ones, what fun is that?

  • I will not change anything on the kids unless their hairstyle and clothes and such like that (have you seen the hair and clothes sims age up with?!)

  • •I will only control Daelin, playing with high free will on and leaving the kids to their own antics.

  • •Cheats may be used, if it's a really important situation (like one of the kids are in jeopardy of dying or something) but i will never cheat to the extent to where i'm doing nothing! Also some standard BC "rules" may be broken if it fits in with the story

  • •All of the children will have different fathers with the exception of twins and triplets of course

  • •Daelin will always do home births so we can see the funny labor faces and have pictures, also because it's annoying to send them to the hospital, and you have to waste §75 on a babysitter that does nothing at all.

  • •Lifetime rewards will be used, i believe Daelin currently has the fertility treatment, master of seduction (???) and fireproof homestead. First two are self explanatory, but i got REALLY annoyed with all of the fires starting with birthday cakes and such.

  • •All Moore children will be moved out upon reaching Young Adulthood, and put up for you lovely readers to download

  • Ummmmm, I believe that's it? @___@ If there's anything else i forgot, i will add! Also, while writing this out i kept writing "witch" where i meant to write "Daelin"


    THANKYOU<3!
    Thank you for taking your time and visiting our thread/blog, and to all of you chat group people (& Lurkers and such) from my old thread who have been extremely patient with me and stuck around & didn't just pick up and go throughout my extremely long break. Also thank you for the feedback and encouragement, you keep me going and make me want to continue this, 'cause there has definitely been times where i wanted to quit, like when that certain troll made me have to switch to posting my updates on a blog, and with all of the computer issues/glitches, etc etc. You guys are all awesome! <3


    Well i hope you guys enjoy Witch's antics and get a few little giggle fits whether it be from her questionable attire, her naughty mouth, or her airhead moments, i hope you enjoy it nonetheless.


    This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 01/01/13 11:46 PM


    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    The Updates:

    Introduction
    Caraleigh & Ashlyn's Birthday
    Daddy #1 Angel Lobos
    Babies #1 & #2 Aiden & Addison
    .-.
    Caraleigh & Ashlyn move out
    Daddy #2 Don Lothario
    Babies #3 & #4 Damien & Delicia
    Aiden & Addison become Children
    .-.
    Daddy #3 Aiden Jones
    Baby #5 Adrian
    Aiden & Addison become Teens, Damien & Delicia become Children
    Sibling bonding & Play time
    .-.
    When the witch is away
    Daddy #4 Steven Sanders
    Baby #6 Serenity
    Adrian becomes a Child
    Aiden & Addison become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #5 Chance Torres
    Babies #7 & #8 Jay & Linnea
    Damien & Delicia become Teens, Serenity becomes a Child
    Sometimes, the past comes back to haunt us...Grandbaby #1
    Adrian becomes a Teen
    Damien & Delicia become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #6 Alden Hespepo
    Baby #9 Keely
    Jay & Linnea become Children
    Serenity becomes a Teen, Adrian becomes a Young Adult
    .-.
    Daddy #7 Ellis Nerty
    Babies #10 & #11 Braxton & Aemilia
    Birthdays,Much?
    .-.
    Daddy #8 Mark Andrews
    Baby #12 Michaela
    Braxton & Aemilia become Children
    Keely becomes a Teen, Jay & Linnea become Young Adults
    .-.
    Grandbabies #2 & #3
    Daddy #9 Mason Reilly
    Witch's love is broken, Babies #13 & #14 Odessa & Onyx
    Birthdays GALORE & An unfortunate death
    .-.
    Daddy #10 Jacob Danevbie
    Babies #15 & #16 Teagan & Tierney
    Odessa & Onyx become Children
    Michaela becomes a Teen
    Braxton & Aemilia become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #11 Kurt Oliver
    CHEATER! Babies #17 & #18 Noelani & Noah
    Teagan & Tierney become Children
    Odessa & Onyx become Teens
    Michaela becomes a Young Adult
    .-.
    Daddy #12 Matthew Kingston
    Baby #19 Rosaleen
    Noelani & Noah become Children
    Teagan & Tierney become Teens
    Odessa & Onyx become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #13 Spike Saunders
    Baby #20 Quintessa
    Rosaleen becomes a Child
    Noelani & Noah become Teens
    Grandbaby #4
    Teagan & Tierney become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #14 Antonio Martinez
    Baby #21 Peridot
    Quintessa becomes a Child
    Rosaleen becomes a Teen
    Noelani & Noah become Young Adults
    .-.
    Daddy #15 Chaz Wayfield
    Babies #22 & #23 Yoliness & Yvette
    Peridot becomes a Child
    Grandbaby #5
    Quintessa becomes a Teen
    Grandbaby #6
    Rosaleen becomes a Young Adult
    .-.
    Daddy #16 Liam Paxton
    Babies #24 & #25 Zayden & Zavier
    Yoliness & Yvette become Children
    Peridot becomes a Teen
    Quintessa becomes a Young Adult
    Random occurances lead to Grandbaby #7
    .-.
    Daddy #17 Nicodemo Lucchesi
    Babies #26 & #27 Everett & Emmett
    Zayden & Zavier become Children
    Yoliness & Yvette become Teens
    Peridot becomes a Young Adult
    .-.
    Daddy #18 Layne Rodgers

    This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 01/01/13 11:45 PM


    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810





    Click Here to View The Moore Family Tree
    (Warning: May contain spoilers)


    Our Baby Stats:
    27 Babies Born

    15 Girls

    12 Boys

    7 single Births

    10 sets of twins

    0 sets of triplets

    7 grandchildren



    Our Baby Daddies & Kiddos
    Daddy #1: Angel Lobos (Riverview Resident)
    Baby#1. Aiden
    Baby#2. Addison

    Daddy#2: Don Lothario (Riverview Resident)
    Baby#3. Damien
    Baby#4. Delicia

    Daddy#3: Aiden Jones (Riverview Resident)
    Baby#5. Adrian

    Daddy#4: Steven Sanders (sim by JourneyG)
    Baby#6. Serenity

    Daddy#5: Chance Torres (sim by me)
    Baby#7. Jay
    Baby#8. Linnea

    Daddy#6: Alden Hespepo (sim by Amberwaves)
    Baby#9. Keely

    Daddy#7: Ellis Nerty (sim by Badermole)
    Baby#10. Braxton
    Baby#11. Aemilia

    Daddy#8: Mark Andrews (sim by Bobby31998)
    Baby#12. Michaela

    Daddy#9: Mason Reilly (sim by me)
    Baby#13. Odessa
    Baby#14. Onyx

    Daddy#10: Jacob Danevbie (sim by serindeppity)
    Baby#15. Teagan
    Baby#16. Tierney

    Daddy#11: Kurt Oliver (sim by Rhett9)
    Baby#17. Noelani
    Baby#18. Noah

    Daddy#12: Matthew Kingston (sim by Spiderg1rl)
    Baby#19. Rosaleen

    Daddy#13: Spike Saunders (sim by Nancy01905)
    Baby#20. Quintessa

    Daddy#14: Antonio Martinez (sim by Bobby31998)
    Baby #21. Peridot

    Daddy#15: Chaz Wayfield (sim by QuiQui18)
    Baby #22. Yoliness
    Baby #23. Yvette

    Daddy#16: Liam Paxton (sim by princssMnM)
    Baby #24. Zayden
    Baby #25. Zavier

    Daddy#17: Nicodemo Lucchesi (sim by Cupcakerock)
    Baby #26. Everett
    Baby #27. Emmett

    Daddy#18: Layne Rodgers (sim by CardinalNikki2011)

    Daddy#19: Tezcacoatl Serpentine (sim by cereline_x)

    Daddy #20: Leo Lancster (sim by WriterGurl97)

    Daddy #21: Levi Mahoney (sim by JagPacker26)

    Daddy #22: Eric Mansters (sim by Simming4Ever)

    Daddy #23: Mulder Burton (sim by Jessu)

    Daddy #24: Vander Marine (sim by NyraKick)

    Daddy #25: Mickey Davidson (sim by SureSammi)

    Daddy #26: Leo Berry (sim by Actressgal24)

    Daddy #27: Xandros (sim by KirstyL)

    Daddy #28: Mark Copeland (sim by readreadreadread)

    Daddy #29: Lavender Petal (sim by LAZYTOAD10)



    JIC any of you are confused, i'm not really listing the children's download links here, just showing who fathered who and such on this list :) If you want to see this list with the links to the fathers AND children, go to the "Kids & Fathers" page, the link is on the first post. Forgot what the children really look like and want to see pictures before you download? Click on the links at the top of this post (Children 1-20, etc etc)







    Father Donations:
    Fathers are always accepted. I accept sims of all kinds, i love variety in genetics in the kids, it's my favorite part of the challenge, really. The only thing i'd like is for the dads to be attractive, i want good looking kids out of this :) You can also give some name suggestions if you'd like. If i like them perhaps your donated sims child will have one of your name suggestions. ^-^

    This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 12/26/12 12:50 AM


    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    and another reserve, JIC.

    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    -cuts huge red ribbon-
    I NOW DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN

    We way now enjoy the luxury of a glitch free thread and not having to post like 5 other posts just to see our new page<3 Hopefully this will be the LAST thread i have to make for this challenge.

    Profile
    JagPacker26


    Joined: 07/04/11 06:53 AM
    Messages: 8377
    Location:On the run from Evil Xeno.
    Offline

    And let me have the honor of opening up a conversation on this newly christened thread.

    Awesome layout. I know now you are definitely serious about getting this challenge done. I have been reading this challenge since it all started and now we can all be happy you are back in the update fold again.

    ((BTW you did read the first update with me training my berry children, right? I saw your comment on the new mother))

    Oh could I ask you, who out of Trent, Taylor and Teagan is your favorite?

    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    JagPacker26 wrote:And let me have the honor of opening up a conversation on this newly christened thread.

    Awesome layout. I know now you are definitely serious about getting this challenge done. I have been reading this challenge since it all started and now we can all be happy you are back in the update fold again.

    ((BTW you did read the first update with me training my berry children, right? I saw your comment on the new mother))

    Oh could I ask you, who out of Trent, Taylor and Teagan is your favorite?

    WHEW, i finally finished editing up the posts to put everything there -sweatdrop-
    Way more organized, but i'm going to miss the old thread. If only this forum wasn't so glitchy we probably would have gotten to like 5,000 or more pages on that thread by the end of my challenge. @____@


    Yeap, I read both of the updates you put out. If i recall correctly, i just didn't know what to write for the training update, lol.

    I don't really know who my favorite is. Maybe i'll be able to pick when they're YA's.

    Profile
    JagPacker26


    Joined: 07/04/11 06:53 AM
    Messages: 8377
    Location:On the run from Evil Xeno.
    Offline

    Miax0 wrote:
    JagPacker26 wrote:And let me have the honor of opening up a conversation on this newly christened thread.

    Awesome layout. I know now you are definitely serious about getting this challenge done. I have been reading this challenge since it all started and now we can all be happy you are back in the update fold again.

    ((BTW you did read the first update with me training my berry children, right? I saw your comment on the new mother))

    Oh could I ask you, who out of Trent, Taylor and Teagan is your favorite?

    WHEW, i finally finished editing up the posts to put everything there -sweatdrop-
    Way more organized, but i'm going to miss the old thread. If only this forum wasn't so glitchy we probably would have gotten to like 5,000 or more pages on that thread by the end of my challenge. @____@


    Yeap, I read both of the updates you put out. If i recall correctly, i just didn't know what to write for the training update, lol.

    I don't really know who my favorite is. Maybe i'll be able to pick when they're YA's.


    Probably took you quite a While for sure. XD

    You know you couldn't have counted on EA and their mods to fix a thread like your old one. I mean if they did pay attention, the thread would have been fixed long ago, back when it only took one extra to post a new page.

    What did you think of Caden's kids becoming YA? Popular downloads possibly?

    Oh, and I had multi-genders with my first momma in BP, I named them Forrest and Felicia. So now 52 born in-game. I am about to age up the other kids right now.

    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Probably took you quite a While for sure. XD

    You know you couldn't have counted on EA and their mods to fix a thread like your old one. I mean if they did pay attention, the thread would have been fixed long ago, back when it only took one extra to post a new page.

    What did you think of Caden's kids becoming YA? Popular downloads possibly?

    Oh, and I had multi-genders with my first momma in BP, I named them Forrest and Felicia. So now 52 born in-game. I am about to age up the other kids right now.

    That's one of the reasons why i was procrastinating on making up the new one, because i knew it would take a while to post up all of the stuff XD

    Yeah, i know. It happens to a lot of threads so apparently they need better coding for their forum or something. Remember that one time when someone posted about this issue in GD, and a guru posted and asked us for the links to our threads, and all of us with the problem posted our thread links, and not too long after that the thread was fixed for a few days? and then it went back to glitchville...

    His kids are cute. He & Gianna have good genetics.

    & Cool. Which baby momma # was that one?

    Profile
    JagPacker26


    Joined: 07/04/11 06:53 AM
    Messages: 8377
    Location:On the run from Evil Xeno.
    Offline

    Miax0 wrote:
    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Probably took you quite a While for sure. XD

    You know you couldn't have counted on EA and their mods to fix a thread like your old one. I mean if they did pay attention, the thread would have been fixed long ago, back when it only took one extra to post a new page.

    What did you think of Caden's kids becoming YA? Popular downloads possibly?

    Oh, and I had multi-genders with my first momma in BP, I named them Forrest and Felicia. So now 52 born in-game. I am about to age up the other kids right now.

    That's one of the reasons why i was procrastinating on making up the new one, because i knew it would take a while to post up all of the stuff XD

    Yeah, i know. It happens to a lot of threads so apparently they need better coding for their forum or something. Remember that one time when someone posted about this issue in GD, and a guru posted and asked us for the links to our threads, and all of us with the problem posted our thread links, and not too long after that the thread was fixed for a few days? and then it went back to glitchville...

    His kids are cute. He & Gianna have good genetics.

    & Cool. Which baby momma # was that one?


    Well, it is more than worth it, as you got a new computer, and basically did all of this stuff to get your BC back up and running. The new thread is the cherry on top.

    Yeah I do remember that, but it never lasted, and I guess once it reverted to glitchy, the mods were probably like, don't bother.

    Caden's kids are really good looking, I agree. Just wait until I put up the future grandkids up as YAs (I spent a day or two aging up and sharing all my Grandbabies left behind in SV, as Robert forged on, as you can say. Korey's children are all great looking as Young Adults, so are Paige's, and Petra's. Also, wait until you see York's (My Last moved out SV kid) children with a daughter of Florence Swan and my Sim Brett Golston (Who Has Moore Genes BTW, you may remember Brett as Kyle and Keely Moore's Child in my story), so again, it proves that Moore genes work, and all of Yorks kids carry the Moore line (If you think about it all of those kids are Witch's great-great-grandkids, seeing that Brett IS Witch's Grandbaby (Keely).

    It was Baby Mother 30, one of PrincessLala's sims, Uchi Rutherwell (she was one of the Fairy Twins if you have been reading Lala's BC). I'd say Uchi Carries good genetics. The next one on the list is another berry sim (A readers donation from a simmer named luxysweet, her berrified simself).

    This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 05:51 AM


    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Well, it is more than worth it, as you got a new computer, and basically did all of this stuff to get your BC back up and running. The new thread is the cherry on top.

    Yeah I do remember that, but it never lasted, and I guess once it reverted to glitchy, the mods were probably like, don't bother.

    Caden's kids are really good looking, I agree. Just wait until I put up the future grandkids up as YAs (I spent a day or two aging up and sharing all my Grandbabies left behind in SV, as Robert forged on, as you can say. Korey's children are all great looking as Young Adults, so are Paige's, and Petra's. Also, wait until you see York's (My Last moved out SV kid) children with a daughter of Florence Swan and my Sim Brett Golston (Who Has Moore Genes BTW, you may remember Brett as Kyle and Keely Moore's Child in my story), so again, it proves that Moore genes work, and all of Yorks kids carry the Moore line (If you think about it all of those kids are Witch's great-great-grandkids, seeing that Brett IS Witch's Grandbaby (Keely).

    It was Baby Mother 30, one of PrincessLala's sims, Uchi Rutherwell (she was one of the Fairy Twins if you have been reading Lala's BC). I'd say Uchi Carries good genetics. The next one on the list is another berry sim (A readers donation from a simmer named luxysweet, her berrified simself).


    I think it was just an odd chance coincidence that the thread was fixed for a few days, because if the gurus did fix it, it would have stayed fixed permanently and not just for a few days.

    Wow, so much Moore genes LOL i have to admit it can get confusing

    Ahhh, yeah i remember her. So Forrest and Felicia are half fae. Are you going to put wings on them?

    Profile
    JagPacker26


    Joined: 07/04/11 06:53 AM
    Messages: 8377
    Location:On the run from Evil Xeno.
    Offline

    Miax0 wrote:
    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Well, it is more than worth it, as you got a new computer, and basically did all of this stuff to get your BC back up and running. The new thread is the cherry on top.

    Yeah I do remember that, but it never lasted, and I guess once it reverted to glitchy, the mods were probably like, don't bother.

    Caden's kids are really good looking, I agree. Just wait until I put up the future grandkids up as YAs (I spent a day or two aging up and sharing all my Grandbabies left behind in SV, as Robert forged on, as you can say. Korey's children are all great looking as Young Adults, so are Paige's, and Petra's. Also, wait until you see York's (My Last moved out SV kid) children with a daughter of Florence Swan and my Sim Brett Golston (Who Has Moore Genes BTW, you may remember Brett as Kyle and Keely Moore's Child in my story), so again, it proves that Moore genes work, and all of Yorks kids carry the Moore line (If you think about it all of those kids are Witch's great-great-grandkids, seeing that Brett IS Witch's Grandbaby (Keely).

    It was Baby Mother 30, one of PrincessLala's sims, Uchi Rutherwell (she was one of the Fairy Twins if you have been reading Lala's BC). I'd say Uchi Carries good genetics. The next one on the list is another berry sim (A readers donation from a simmer named luxysweet, her berrified simself).


    I think it was just an odd chance coincidence that the thread was fixed for a few days, because if the gurus did fix it, it would have stayed fixed permanently and not just for a few days.

    Wow, so much Moore genes LOL i have to admit it can get confusing

    Ahhh, yeah i remember her. So Forrest and Felicia are half fae. Are you going to put wings on them?


    Well no one will know what the circumstances were. It just is not fun having to waste my posts just to see if you replied to my post. Hopefully with this new thread, that will not happen.

    It can get confusing. Since Brett's daughter has his hair, the Keely hair got on two of York's kids, so you can tell right away they are from the Moore line.

    I want to see if they inherit them first, maybe, maybe not. Did Shell have to put those wings on Xandra and Harry or did they get them naturally? Of course, if they don't, I will put wings on them once they reach Teen stage in-game.

    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Well no one will know what the circumstances were. It just is not fun having to waste my posts just to see if you replied to my post. Hopefully with this new thread, that will not happen.

    It can get confusing. Since Brett's daughter has his hair, the Keely hair got on two of York's kids, so you can tell right away they are from the Moore line.

    I want to see if they inherit them first, maybe, maybe not. Did Shell have to put those wings on Xandra and Harry or did they get them naturally? Of course, if they don't, I will put wings on them once they reach Teen stage in-game.

    True, hopefully this is the last thread i ever have to make for my BC.

    & Nope, the kids don't inherit the wings, since it's an accessory really. You can put them on them at child stage, there's a pair at MTS that are for children It would be cute if there was a wing accessory for toddlers.

    Profile
    JagPacker26


    Joined: 07/04/11 06:53 AM
    Messages: 8377
    Location:On the run from Evil Xeno.
    Offline

    Miax0 wrote:
    JagPacker26 wrote:
    Well no one will know what the circumstances were. It just is not fun having to waste my posts just to see if you replied to my post. Hopefully with this new thread, that will not happen.

    It can get confusing. Since Brett's daughter has his hair, the Keely hair got on two of York's kids, so you can tell right away they are from the Moore line.

    I want to see if they inherit them first, maybe, maybe not. Did Shell have to put those wings on Xandra and Harry or did they get them naturally? Of course, if they don't, I will put wings on them once they reach Teen stage in-game.

    True, hopefully this is the last thread i ever have to make for my BC.

    & Nope, the kids don't inherit the wings, since it's an accessory really. You can put them on them at child stage, there's a pair at MTS that are for children It would be cute if there was a wing accessory for toddlers.


    I think it's better that they earn their "wings" when they get older, as in teenager, because that would be when their fairy genes are evident.

    BTW I am going on a splurge on one of those sites you put on your blog, I want more stuff and Its guaranteed that store stuff is safe, right?

    Profile
    Miax0


    Joined: 03/29/11 12:48 AM
    Messages: 15810

    JagPacker26 wrote:
    I think it's better that they earn their "wings" when they get older, as in teenager, because that would be when their fairy genes are evident.

    BTW I am going on a splurge on one of those sites you put on your blog, I want more stuff and Its guaranteed that store stuff is safe, right?

    Do it however you like I was just mentioning the child ones in case you wanted to give them wings as children.

    Haha yeap, store stuff is 100% safe Have fun downloading!

    Profile
     
    Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
    Go to: