Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Why don't my Sims look pregnant?!  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Courtahhbella

My favorite part about TS2 was that the pregnant sims actually looked pregnant and that they experienced pregnancy. In the trailers for TS3, it showed big pregnant bellies. I bought my game the day it came out, aside from a few glitches it has been perfect. EXCEPT for the one thing that really annoys me...The fact that my sim women don't look pregnant when they are. They change into different clothes and walk like they are, but their tummies stay flat. is anyone else experiencing this and how can i fix it?

LoCatus

They do too have slightly bigger bellies when preggers... They just all have really tiny babies..
NassT

Dunno. Mine always look like they're about to pass watermelons.

Kayyt

If its the same with making fat sims then its your graphics card, it needs updating.
Pigleypuff

i have the same problem except that my sims turn into loads of different bits when there pregnant and i tryed updating the graphics but it didnt work
elizka93

I think maybe it's a glitch or something. Mine always look pregnant. Day by day the bump grows until it's so big they look weird, lol.
TerraCooper

My Sims always look very pregnant...

LaLaLee707

This is wrong with my game as well! Was wndering if there maybe was a patch for it as I find it really annoying
StarryGirll

I know right? It is the most annoying thing and I cant see fat sims or pregnant sims they all look the same size. My laptop has an updated graphics card and it dosent work but another laptop that is older, it works on there! Help!
bps3

Mine look pregnant,maybe its just you laptop/computer ?

IAmNemesis

On my old computer I had the same issue, but with this newer one with a better graphics card the sims actually have a belly... My issue was with the prgnant sims their heads floated and there was no bump. Same with overweight people. They showed up skinny with floating limbs.

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: