Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
imoger's creations: Index p1 - Bamboo Valley p107 - NEW: Kellan Lutz for Sims4 p109  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
imoger

EBONY STARK - NO CC
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5711759

For my kind friend, cbrock7

imoger

Sierra24 wrote:Wow, Summer Breeze is a great build Imoger. So many good things about it. I dunno how else to compliment your home better then letting you know it's a DRF from me and I'm also gonna move one of my family into your home tonight. Hugs!!!

Many thanks for your lovely comment, dear Sierra, I'm so honored that you play with my lot! I hope you enjoyed it in your game! *hugs*
itguyinsc wrote:Hi doll!

You are most welcome for the suggestion, but I think the name was a group effort that was inspired by your stunning creation!

This is another magnificent build from your creative genius....HUGS

Off to DL....already rec'd and faved

Hi, sweetie! Thank you so much for the kind words and the rec/fav! You're a sweetheart! *hugs*

kquinn1990

This is a beautiful lot you have imoger. I love the color of the interior and the use of rugs you did. Creative work.

Recommended and added to my favorites.
imoger

SineadJH wrote:Wow I just came from JOIN THE PARTY! "SHOWCASE" to see your beautiful creations. You are very talented I hope to be half as good as you one day

Hi, here, I'm glad you found my thread, and that you like my creations - thank you for the kind words!
MeaganJo wrote:I could have sworn I commented about Summer Breeze... Maybe it was one of the times I kept getting Liam'ed or however you spell it... Any way I just wanted to say you did an absolutely marvelous job on Summer Breeze, I think the name definitely suits her! I have already rec'd her and would again if I could!

Many thanks for your comment, Meagan! It often happens with me, that I think that I'd commented somewhere, and the forums are often a pain. I'm so happy you like my Summer Breeze!

imoger

YOTEAMO wrote:Hey Ildi!

I could of sworn I commented here, that was until I remember I commented on your blogger!
lol I am confusing myself
Once again, fabulous build and I'm still in love with the rug in the living room! xx

Thanks so much for the comments here and there! I'm always confused where I had commented - email/blog/DNA/showcase or contact
*hugs*
scorpiophoenix wrote:Very nice! I like the color paleete you used, very summer-y! Rec'd!

Hi here, scorp! Thank you for the comment and the rec, I'm glad you like my lot!

crs9900

You are so creative, Imoger.
I requested a lot from you on the D.N.A. tread.
Thanks.

TarynTempestwind

She is beautiful' Immy! As I saw her in her full version here on your thread, I realized she looks very much like my little niece will look when she grows up. My niece is only 7yrs. But she is a beautiful little Hispanic girl, with lighter skin, curly, nearly black hair, and yes, she has -blue- gray eyes .and they are shaped nearly the same! I feel like I am looking at the grown- up sim version! Isn't that neat?

Taryn

Sierra24

She's gorgeous dear....like all your sims. Here's a strange little coincidense. I dunno if you ever saw the movie Iron Man, but I just saw that last night my first time. Robert Downey Jr. plays Iron Man and his name in the movie is TONY STARK. When I saw your sim EBONY STARK, I thought wow, that's way too close. Anyways, DL'd and rec'd.
DevotaforthelifE

Ebony is wonderful!! Absolutely rec

imoger

TarynTempestwind wrote:She is so dainty and beautiful!
Rec'd!
Taryn

Larifari2009 wrote:She is indeed i rec'd too - she is absolutely beautiful.

Lucyena wrote:She is a beauty!I love her delicate features! rec´d her und for you Ildy "Good Luck" that you´ve got back the first page! Lucy

Many thanks for the kind comments and recommends, dear friends, I'm so glad you like my Danna!
*hugs*

imoger

KLorelei wrote:Danna is gorgeous Imoger! I love her outfits too. I think I may just have to dl her to have her in my game too (whenever it is I manage to actually play that is, lol). ^_^ Rec'd and fav'd.

Thank you so much, sweetie! I'm in the same shoe, I have a huge folder with many-many creations I love, but have no time to play with them all Thank you for the rec/fav too *hugs*
yanti68 wrote:She is so pretty! I am off to recommend. Good job Ildi.

yanti68 wrote:She is so pretty! I have left you a well deserved recommendation.

Hi, dear Yanti! Thank you very much for both comments and the rec, I'm so happy you like her! *hugs*

imoger

ZooProfessor3 wrote:Danna is yet another beauty in your Studio! I love all of your Sims, and it is amazing to me that they are all CC free.

Thank you very much for the kind comment, dear Zoo! *hugs*
DevotaforthelifE wrote:Danna is a wonderful sim, rec and added to my favorites!
Hugs♥

Many-many thanks for your lovely support, dear Elena! *hugs*
follyfoot wrote:Hi Imoger
Summer Breeze is a gorgeous build, love the decor and how the rooms are decorated for each family member. Beautiful lanscaping just tops off this lovely build. Left a rec for SB and your very pretty sim. Hugs Folly

Hi here, Folly! Thank you so much for the comment and the rec on my Summer Breeze-lot and my sim, I'm so glad you like them!
I had to be extra careful with the landscaping, because the requester computer's specifics, I hope it can handle this amount of it.
*hugs*

Lucyena

Ildy, I like to say, all your Sims have the X factor! They aren´t "dolls" with their living eyes! I recommend your Ebony of course *hugs* Lucy

Chemicalwibs

Ebony is stunning, Ildi - already rec'd and commented on your blog

yanti68

Ebony looks stunning Ildi! I love her eyes! Recommended. Sorry I am late in commenting. I was out of town.

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: