Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
imoger's creations - Villa Harmonia pg 102 - Sims4-sims p104-106 - Bamboo Valley pics p107  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
imoger

Sierra24 wrote:Another vintage Imoger sim. She's very beautiful and elegant. DL'd and rec'd.

Many thanks for the dl/rec, dear - I'm so glad you can use her in your game!
mene wrote:Danna is such a beautiful sim! I have her rec'd and fav'd. Have a wonderful day

Thank you very much for the kind comment and the rec/fav, dear Mene - I'm glad you like Danna!
gokukaren wrote:GORGEOUS!I have recommended Danna and will download her when I get some Indian store items, such a marvelous job imoger, beautiful!

Thank you so much, dear Karen, you're always so sweet! I'm happy you like her!

Have a wonderful day everyone! *hugs*

Angella_Rosetta

Dear Imoger your creations are beautiful as always, and getting more beautiful all the time...I have downloaded some of your latest builds, and I got your new Salon..can't wait to see what it is like in game..I wish you lots of Happy Simming! : D hugs, Linda x
imoger

kquinn1990 wrote:This is a beautiful lot you have imoger. I love the color of the interior and the use of rugs you did. Creative work.
Recommended and added to my favorites.

Thank you for stopping by here, kquinn, I'm so glad you like my Summer Breeze!
crs9900 wrote:You are so creative, Imoger.
I requested a lot from you on the D.N.A. tread.
Thanks.

Hi, here! Thank you for the kind words!
I saw the picture of the requested lot, and love it! I just hope that my architect-skills can grow up to build something like that!

Have a wonderful day all!

imoger

TarynTempestwind wrote:She is beautiful' Immy! As I saw her in her full version here on your thread, I realized she looks very much like my little niece will look when she grows up. My niece is only 7yrs. But she is a beautiful little Hispanic girl, with lighter skin, curly, nearly black hair, and yes, she has -blue- gray eyes .and they are shaped nearly the same! I feel like I am looking at the grown- up sim version! Isn't that neat?

Taryn

Hi, dear Taryn! Thank you for the lovely comment, it's so sweet that you wrote my sim looks like your little niece's YA-simversion *hugs*
Sierra24 wrote:She's gorgeous dear....like all your sims. Here's a strange little coincidense. I dunno if you ever saw the movie Iron Man, but I just saw that last night my first time. Robert Downey Jr. plays Iron Man and his name in the movie is TONY STARK. When I saw your sim EBONY STARK, I thought wow, that's way too close. Anyways, DL'd and rec'd.

Many thanks for the kind comment and the dl/rec, dear Sierra!
Yes, I saw the Iron Man movie, and thanks for reminding me of that, now I remember why this name was so familiar But my first intention with the name was only 'Star', because this sim is a singer with diva traits, and this was the first thing which popped in my mind when I created her. But this name would be so obvious, so I added a plus letter to it, and the 'k' sounded well.
*hugs*

kimwriter75

Hi Imoger! It's been a while. I am happy to see that you've been busy. The Pretty Woman Salon is amazing! I am totally blown away by Summer Breeze! Danna Mishra is absolutely beautiful and so is Ebony Stark!

Left you recs, dear!

gokukaren

Hi imoger dear,

Ebony is striking beautiful! Another recommend and fav from me. I hope you had a great weekend and your weather was good. We have been having very hot days with lots of sun. Been planting the back garden and then I come in to cool off and work on my WIP. I am building my first mansion.. it's taking so long because it is too big and I am so slow. I am about half way done and I'm getting excited and then that makes me want to rush and spend hours doing it but my family hates that so I have to leave and come back LOL. There are just too many things in RL that interferes with my Sims time, haha. Well must go outside again, talk later... HUGS.

Bethany20112

OMG! Pretty doesn't even touch on description. Your builds are gorgeous!!

wanna come and decorate my real home????

rec'd!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/29/12 09:09 PM

Dunakeszi

Szia Ildi!Látom hogy szépen gyűlnek a alkotásaid a kommentekkel együtt. Hát ne vesszen el a dolog mert elég sok meló áll mögötte. Nagyon szép napot kívánok neked!

imoger

SimGuruHydra: Thank you very much for the feature on my Ebony Stark-sim!

DevotaforthelifE wrote:Ebony is wonderful!! Absolutely rec

Many thanks for your kind comment and the rec, dear Elena! *hugs*
Lucyena wrote:Ildy, I like to say, all your Sims have the X factor! They aren´t "dolls" with their living eyes! I recommend your Ebony of course *hugs* Lucy

Dear Lucy! Thank you so much for your lovely words and the rec on my sim! *hugs*
Chemicalwibs wrote:Ebony is stunning, Ildi - already rec'd and commented on your blog
Thank you for your kind support, dear Wibs! *hugs*

yanti68

Congrats on the feature Ildi! Very well deserved! I love Ebony!

imoger

yanti68 wrote:Ebony looks stunning Ildi! I love her eyes! Recommended. Sorry I am late in commenting. I was out of town.

yanti68 wrote: Congrats on the feature Ildi! Very well deserved! I love Ebony!

Thank you so much for the kind comment and also the congratz, dear Yanti!
You don't need to feel that you're late, you're always have kind words and very supportive about my (and everybody's work), it's great to get a comment from you anytime! *hugs*
Angella_Rosetta wrote:Dear Imoger your creations are beautiful as always, and getting more beautiful all the time...I have downloaded some of your latest builds, and I got your new Salon..can't wait to see what it is like in game..I wish you lots of Happy Simming! : D hugs, Linda x

Dear Linda! Many thanks for the lovely comment, I hope you'll enjoy my creations in your game! Happy Simming to you too! *hugs*
kimwriter75 wrote:Hi Imoger! It's been a while. I am happy to see that you've been busy. The Pretty Woman Salon is amazing! I am totally blown away by Summer Breeze! Danna Mishra is absolutely beautiful and so is Ebony Stark!
Left you recs, dear!

Hi here, dear Kim! It's always a pleasure to see you, thank you for your kind comment and the recommends, I'm so glad you like them! *hugs*

Lucyena

Dear Ildi, congratulations for your feature! She is really beautiful! *hugs* Lucy

sashraf

Just had to stop in tho say "Congrats on the feature!"
Beautiful

Kryst51

Imoger! Congrats on the feature!

Sarademoor

Hellooo! Just popping in to give my friend a big Ol hug and to make sure everyone sees Ebony. Rightly so features cause she is beautful! Already recced a while ago

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: