Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where can you buy Sims Cash Cards not online?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SusanJoan19

I can't seem to find a store that sells these sims cash cards, I do not want to purchase them online, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. Best buy had cards for the xbox but not for the computer, a list of where you can purchase these cards would be a good thing. You have a customer here wanting to buy but not finding a place to make the purchase

People are starting to Christmas shop too, and these to me would make a good stocking stuffer if I could find them anywhere

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/07/09 05:04 PM

XOX1

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/16/09 10:25 PM

hellincal2

I have gotten all mine at Best Buy and WalMart. All though both places do seem to be out of them a lot.
SusanJoan19

Thanks, maybe the best buy in my area just doean't carry them, I was there tonight looking and asking for them, but I'll try walmart, it would be nice is there was a list for us of stores though
BD5141

If you have a 7eleven in your area they are suppose to carry them too and Wal-mart and Best Buy are a pain to get them at, heck I've only found them at 2 of the Wal-marts I shop at and it is a pain and the last time I was at Best Buy they only had 1 card EA needs to get on the ball about these cards because they are hard to find. I have found them at this 1 Wal-mart more than most stores so I make sure to purchase them a lot so that they'll at least keep them in their store.
EA you need to make these cards available especially in Game Stores.

SusanJoan19

Thanks I'll check that out too
SelahFreeAtLast

I tried at my local gamestop the other day and they haven't had them at all. It's the same one I bought my game at. I was diasppointed. The nearest Wal-mart is about 15 miles away and the nearest Best buy is next door to our large mall and it's a royal pain driving in that area because of the traffic. I seldom go to either of them.

AKA Dee
Sural_Argonus

2 of Wal*Marts near where I live carry them (Haven't checked the 3rd tho)

I live in NW Arkansas...Wally World HQ Land.....I can't sneeze without hitting a WalMartian. hehehe

SusanJoan19

Thanks everyone, looks like walmart might be my best bet, its crazy though that there is no posted list of stores, and you can't even find them easily googling.
BD5141

I live about a half hour away from any stores but I do have lots of Wal-marts in different directions and lots of the Wal-marts don't carry them, it doesn't make sense. They even just built this new super Wal-mart and I've been there twice trying to buy them and of all of the Wal-marts in our area I was shocked that they didn't have them the first time they told me it was because they didn't have all their stock in yet so I waited and went back a couple of weeks later. It would be best if we had a list of the stores as was stated above.

TheMagicMonster

I also use cash cards. I refuse to give out my credit card if at all possible. I get mine at the best buy. They put them in the section with the game consoles.
laurak99

u can buy them at walmart bestbuy and um i forget
SimsVIP_Admin

You can purchase them at any of the retailers listed on the top right of this website: http://www.ea.com/1/game-cards

am12345678910

They have them as game cards not simpoint cards
Tiki5872

I buy EA Cash cards all the time at Target.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: