Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How to make a group serving of hamburgers ?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Agent_Zero

I think you have to put it into the inventory first.
Taxingwoman

My Sim has the opportunity to deliver a group serving of hamburgers to the police station. I made a bunch of burgers but the deliver option is off. How many burgers are needed for a group serving ?
simjett

Taxingwoman wrote:My Sim has the opportunity to deliver a group serving of hamburgers to the police station. I made a bunch of burgers but the deliver option is off. How many burgers are needed for a group serving ?

Should only need one group serving. Make sure to put it in your inventory and also check about being delivered between certain times. Hovering above the greyed out option should also give some sort of reason.

Taxingwoman

Thank You and Sorry for posting this twice
brockmak

sorry to seem dim, but how to i place them in my invenory?
Bonniy

drag and drop on your sim pic to the left, or in her inventory bag

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/07/10 07:15 PM

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

the forums are getting weird... How the heck is Agent_Zero's post BEFORE the OP?

Pamhamlet

Another thing to watch for is the QUALITY of the meal the Opportunity is asking for. Is it a "Very Nice" group meal or, "Excellent" group meal? Because if your Sim can only make a "Normal" or "Nice" meal, it won't work.
tallcoolone

brockmak wrote:sorry to seem dim, but how to i place them in my invenory?

You don't seem dim at all, just like someone who just got the game! It takes a while to figure things out, good that you look for answers.
fasd

check the date, these were the times when the forums were messed up and sometimes a second or third post or even the 200th post becomes 1st.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: