Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Big AND Beautiful Modelling Comp [FINAL ASSINMENT! - CHECK PAGE 27]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Dreamer32910

miadarkdecider wrote:

TWITTER || TUMBLR || WORDPRESS

Where in the rule books does it say that to be beautiful, a woman has to be thin? Modern society has placed thin women on a pedestal, for those of us who are even a tiny bit flabby to be jealous of, to try to force ourselves thin over.

This competition is all about accepting beauty for what it is. Big or small, we're all beautiful. But for this competition we'll be focusing on the big side. I want to see your larger waisted men and women flaunting what they have.

Don't hide under hideous sweaters and baggy pants, ladies! Show a little skin, be proud of what you have!

JUDGES

CONTESTANTS

I'll be taking 20 entrants at the beginning, then we will cut that down to fifteen after we have all entries. The daily life picture asked for in your application will count as an entry assignment.

1. fringegal -
2. FlawlessAria - Ashli Goliath
3. ArtistByNight -
4. Oliviafrost1 - Rosie Fallow
5. Proverb87 - Trey Michaels
6. Skip45 - Stella Monet
7. TheUsernameFound - Nellie "Nels" Sev
8. Nicarra60 - Vincent Grant
9. emmacrs - Jemima Scott
10. NikkiBeth20 -
11. CookieDough987 - Dana Prescott
12. GirlLovesSims - Kiwi Slice
13. Champselysse -
14. mbhoban - Lizzie Rockard
15. Ralfijs - Harmony McRae
16. altheaquin - Maya Hall

ENTRY FORM

What you would like to be called:
Sim's Name:
Headshot on white background:
Full body shot of what your sim would do in his/her day to day life:
A little background on your sim:

RULES

♥ Be polite! Seriously guys, this community is like a big family, we don't bicker in this family or we get a time out. [or penalty in the round. your choice]
♥ Try to get your entries in on time! [if you don't think you can, just let me know and I can give you an extension]
♥ Editing is allowed, but please don't overdo it. I would like the pictures to still be noticeable for what they were. I don't do much editing myself, so I wouldn't be able to tell how much work you put into it anyways.
♥ Please add a black border around your pictures. It makes them look nice.
♥ Your sim is your sim so they can have whatever skintone and look however you want.
♥ No custom poses. This isn't a comp where your sim will be standing around for cameras on a catwalk after all :p We're telling a story with our sims :3
♥ You CAN use the moviemaker cheat, just not the pose box. The only downloadable animation sets I will allow are HERE, HERE and HERE because they unlock in game animations.
♥ Have fun!

PRIZES
I'm afraid this isn't one of those comps where you get simpoints if you win. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun, right?

1st Place - A signature saying you won, a place as a judge next cycle, and you'll be featured on my blog.
2nd Place - A signature saying you were a runner up, the opportunity to be a judge next cycle.
3rd Place - A signature saying you were in 3rd place.

Sign me up I love this.

"Well bad things from my past are buried not dead, they haunt me like ghosts begging me to let them go but they make me who I am." Madina Lake
Dreamer32910

Can you reserve me a spot? I won't be able to put in my app until tonight due to loads of college work I've gotta do. If this is of any convience go ahead and let another have my spot I don't want to hold anything up

"Well bad things from my past are buried not dead, they haunt me like ghosts begging me to let them go but they make me who I am." Madina Lake
ArtistByNight

What you would like to be called: Natalie or Artist. You choose.
Sim's Name: Milana Portens

A little background on your sim: Milana goes to the local park everyday to catch whatever is in the sea, she takes it from her dad who is half Spanish, he won almost every fishing competition in his days. Now Milana would love you follow in the footsteps of her dad and hopefully win a few contests herself.

Dot823

What you would like to be called: dot823

Sim's Name: May Bower

" border="0" />

" border="0" />

A little background on your sim: May Bower recently left her mom's home to try to find her own way. She brought her genius dog, Angel, with her because she couldn't stand the thought of leaving her behind! Angel is a Husky, and May loves to think of her as the first member of her family. Some day, she hopes to find a man like one of the ones in the many romance novels she loves reading, and have a lovely family one day with him.
Proverb87

Woo! Almost to 20! Everyone's models are so good! It's gonna be tough!

NikkiBeth20

give me about a half hour or less I will have my model up. I love this comp cause I am making my simself cause I am big and beautiful!

Reise! Reise!
DancerBakerSimLove

Do you think I could be reserved? I wish I could make my sim today..but i have no time!

However, i said i would take time from Modeling...and you have convinced me, so be happy, hahah!

Something cool could be hiding here

No one knows
NikkiBeth20

What you would like to be called: Nikki

Sim's Name: Elisabeth Conners

A little background on your sim: Elisabeth is a major bookworm. She loves to sit down and read a good mystery or a romance novel. She has always been what her parents called "fluffy" but she never cared. She thinks she is beautiful and thats all that matters!

Reise! Reise!
Kim323

Oh wow I looove the idea of this it is horrible how women feel they need to be pretty unfortunetly in too many comps already!

EDIT:I will be lurking though!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/12 08:51 PM

miadarkdecider

Artist, your sim doesn't seem to be showing a big side of sims. She looks a little thin in my opinion.

mbhoban, could I get a closer pic of your girl, to see her weight too? From afar it doesn't seem like she's larger.

Dancer, Dot and Dreamer, welcome to the competition!

ArtistByNight

miadarkdecider wrote:Artist, your sim doesn't seem to be showing a big side of sims. She looks a little thin in my opinion.

I know, i've had problems with creating her. I'll try and make her curvier tomorrow.

Edit: Will I have to redo my second picture when I go back in game?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/12 09:47 PM

miadarkdecider

ArtistByNight wrote:
miadarkdecider wrote:Artist, your sim doesn't seem to be showing a big side of sims. She looks a little thin in my opinion.

I know, i've had problems with creating her. I'll try and make her curvier tomorrow.

It's all good, and I'd appreciate that. The second picture counts as your entry for the first assignment, so I'd suppose you'd want to have her looking the way she should for the rest of them.

ArtistByNight

miadarkdecider wrote:
ArtistByNight wrote:

It's all good, and I'd appreciate that. The second picture counts as your entry for the first assignment, so I'd suppose you'd want to have her looking the way she should for the rest of them.

Ok Hopefully i'll make it to the top 15!

Is this competition elimination or non-elimination? [Sorry if i'm annoying you with these questions -.-]

Angryflower

Location:~~So let's set the world on fire, We can burn brighter than the sun~~

What you would like to be called: Faith
Sim's Name: Amellia
Headshot on white background: I dont have my computer which has my game on it. I will get it tonight and the photo will be on this post by midnight EST tonight!
Full body shot of what your sim would do in his/her day to day life: ||
A little background on your sim: She was nerdy until her friend did her hair and makeup and she did a photo shoot. She loves novels and comic books. She is 19!

My favorite bands,
*One Direction
*Walk The Moon
*Young The Giant
*Fun.
*Coldplay
*the Wanted
miadarkdecider

ArtistByNight wrote:
miadarkdecider wrote:
ArtistByNight wrote:

Ok Hopefully i'll make it to the top 15!

Is this competition elimination or non-elimination? [Sorry if i'm annoying you with these questions -.-]

Ask as many questions as you need, hon :p
It's elimination. We're having ten rounds, over ten weeks. So once we have everyone's sims in we'll do the judging of the every day pics, and then we'll eliminate five

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: