Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Dead Thread, Please Use New Thread (link in post one)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
sashraf

I love Timberstone Ranch

@ Itsy...Holly and Petunia are Wonderful!

Go Team

Morakai

Wow!! That is beautiful, Originalsim! If I was into large houses I would be all over that! Shoot! I may be wrong. Think I might have to rec & DL to see for sure!

I play a lot of different sims. Depends on my mood. However, despite that, almost half to 2/3 of my sims have horses. So always on the lookout for a different stable to use.

Still... Wonderful build & can't wait to take a closer look!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 04:56 AM

=^..^=

Rawr2019

Morakai wrote:Wow!! That is beautiful, Originalsim! If I was into large houses I would be all over that! Shoot! I may be wrong. Think I might have to rec & DL to see for sure!

I play a lot of different sims. Depends on my mood. However, despite that, almost half to 2/3 of my sims have horses. So always on the lookout for a different stable to use.

Still... Wonderful build & can't wait to take a closer look!

left you a question in my thread hun
ZooProfessor3

Mmicky91 wrote:I have a question. I know I can have a lot and sim/pet request in at one time. I double checked your rules to be sure. I want to have a family created and I see that you have a request for it BUT I'm questioning this...

8. Please do not make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.

Does the last part mean I have to wait to request it since its a family with a pet?

Mmicky91, if I understand your question, you have a lot request in right now and want to know if it is okay to request a family (as in more than one Sim or one pet alone). I'm sorry, you will have to wait to request your family until after your lot is complete.

I will say that it takes slightly less time (usually) to get Sims and pets made than it does lots, so you might not be in for QUITE as long a wait the second time (though I can promise you nothing about that).

ZooProfessor3

Thread is up to date to here!

itguyinsc

AshleyDacre wrote:Request Form (Residential Lot)
Username: AshleyDacre
Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional and a bit cottagey.
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry.
Lot size: 40/40 preferably
Number of bedrooms: 5
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master suite, 2 girl children and 2 boy children.
Number of bathrooms: 4
Favorite color schemes: Different colour for each child. Girls- Green, Pink. Boys-Blue, Yellow. Warm and inviting colours for the rest of the house.
Colors you dislike:
Do you want it furnished? Yes
Do you want it decorated? Yes
Can store content be used? No
Can 3rd party CC be used? No
Can CAP patterns be used? No
Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank):
Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garage
Additional instructions? 2 story home with master suite on first floor. 4 equal sized children's bedrooms upstairs with 2 bathrooms. One for the girls to share and one for the boys to share. Also the family will have a pet cat so make sure to include pet bed, scratching post ect. I just want the home to be very family orientated and warm. Thank you very much!

Ashley, I'd like to claim your build request. Please accept my FR and I will get started. Happy Saturday

ZooProfessor3

Thread is up to date to here!

Mmicky91

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
Mmicky91 wrote:I have a question. I know I can have a lot and sim/pet request in at one time. I double checked your rules to be sure. I want to have a family created and I see that you have a request for it BUT I'm questioning this...

8. Please do not make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.

Does the last part mean I have to wait to request it since its a family with a pet?

Mmicky91, if I understand your question, you have a lot request in right now and want to know if it is okay to request a family (as in more than one Sim or one pet alone). I'm sorry, you will have to wait to request your family until after your lot is complete.

I will say that it takes slightly less time (usually) to get Sims and pets made than it does lots, so you might not be in for QUITE as long a wait the second time (though I can promise you nothing about that).

Yea, I have a lot request already in, so ok. Thank you for answering my question.
ZooProfessor3

Mmicky91 wrote:
ZooProfessor3 wrote:

Yea, I have a lot request already in, so ok. Thank you for answering my question.

Mmicky91,

If you wanted to you could request JUST the pet or JUST one of the Sims in the family at the same time as your lot request.

One of our team members just came off inactive status today and she is ONLY claiming Sim requests right now, which means that when she looks to claim a request she'll be looking at the oldest Sim request in the list. That makes there be fewer things to choose from and I'm thinking she may get to some of those requests pretty quickly.

Hope that isn't confusing!

Zoo

imoger

Original: your creations are always amazing, love your farm!

Itsy: gorgeous work with the sim and the pet!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

ZooProfessor3

imoger wrote:Original: your creations are always amazing, love your farm!

Itsy: gorgeous work with the sim and the pet!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

I agree with Imoger on both counts!

By the way, the current top spot for number of downloads for a lot for the day is Timberstone Horse Ranch. WELL DONE!

angldior

That Timberstone Ranch is freaking awesome. I will be downloading and rec very soon.

mvande

ChanelBear wrote:Hey all, After the giant success I had with the build the lovely and talented Pam built for me, I was thinking I could apply again! Many thanks <3 Im looking to have two Sims created, after myself and my partner IRL!

Request Form (Sim)
Username: ChanelBear
Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
Skin color: White, Slightly Pale
Hair color: A mix of Brunette and Blonde (Mostly Brunette)
Traits: Artistic, Genius, Family Oriented, Nurturing, Absent-Minded
Favorites: Cookies, Classical Music, Red.
Sign: Aries
Lifetime Wish: Forensic D.N.A Expert (Law Enforcement - Forensics Career Branch)
Name desired (optional): Chanel Lloyd
Which EPs and SPs do you have? I own all of them
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic Showtime
Can store content be used? Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used? Yes, I trust DNA to not infect my games with Bad or Corrupted CC
Can CAP patterns be used? Yes
Additional instructions? This is going to be a Simself, since I'm horrendous at making RL Sims. I would like it to be as realistic and close to myself as possible, So i'd like to email the Creator a picture to have an easy reference to.

Request Form (Sim)
Skin color: Tanned
Hair color: Brown
Traits: Family Oriented, Nurturing, Computer Geek, Friendly, Hopeless Romantic
Favorites: Mac and Cheese, Classical, Deep Blue.
Sign: Leo
Lifetime Wish: Become a Creature Robot Breeder (Science Career Branch)
Name desired (optional): Everardo Pina
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic Showtime
Can store content be used? Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used? Yes
Can CAP patterns be used? Yes
Additional instructions? Once again this is a Simself of the BF, So ill be sending a picture of him aswell to aid the creator. He is also Mexican IRL, So that can help you visualise how his skin should be, etc, beforehand. (And yes his last name is actually Pina, which is Pineapple in Spanish.. Haha XD )

Thank you!

hey, I would love to do this request for you!

You can email me here about the pictures.

I'm really excited to do this!

MV

Serendipity38

Hey everyone! Geez, all your work is incrediable, I've had so much fun looking at the pictures and just gaping!*Grins*

I would like to give an update for whomever takes on my sim request for a Ben Barnes sim. I now also have the Pets expansion pack. So...yeah, not sure if that would have any impact on the creation of that sim request or not, but just an update in case it's relevant.

Thank you in advance, to whomever does take on the request!

*Goes back to waiting...As patiently as possible*L*

ZooProfessor3

Serendipity38 wrote:Hey everyone! Geez, all your work is incrediable, I've had so much fun looking at the pictures and just gaping!*Grins*

I would like to give an update for whomever takes on my sim request for a Ben Barnes sim. I now also have the Pets expansion pack. So...yeah, not sure if that would have any impact on the creation of that sim request or not, but just an update in case it's relevant.

Thank you in advance, to whomever does take on the request!

*Goes back to waiting...As patiently as possible*L*

Hi, Serendipity! It is awesome that you got Pets! You will love it, or at least I do. Having horses is especially fun.

I think knowing you have it MIGHT help the person who takes your request since there are some hairstyles and clothes in Pets that they might want to use.

Could I ask you to please just edit your original request post? If you don't know where it is, you can ALWAYS find it by going to the Open Requests post (I think that is post three) on our thread. You can scroll down to find your request listed and use the link to go directly to it. Then you can edit it to your hearts content (as long as it is still unclaimed), but if you make changes in what you actually want, then you need to post that you made changes.

If all you did was update the EPs or SPs or Store content that you have, then you don't even need to tell anyone you edited your request post.

Thanks!

Zoo

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: