Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Ushio

This may i will being posting a story base off of the sims lifestories in sims 3 version i already started 2 post and im really excited for it also Im playing my simself and im going to have mysimself married,have children and become and an elder because i have never aged up that far before and i had the game since 2009 LOL

You can check out my lifestories series.

http://sims3lifestories.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/introduction/

Here is my simself as a singer/acorbat and magician
http://sims3fanblog-acottageinthewoods.blogspot.ca/

HAPPY SIMMING!!!

-Ushio

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 08:43 PM

ER
Sarademoor

Very much so Cressie. Glad someone agrees

mudmittens1

My sims are workig on taking Bridgeport back to a simpler time - before all the industry and skyscrapers. The town is knocked down, the port is gone, the cranes are gone. Now, to put in some nice homes and replace some of that cement with greenery!

NicoleWagner1981

My Sims 3 plans for the month of May include the following:

1. Finally have a married couple in the game and start a family

2. Have at least one family with a pet cat or dog that can actually care for it!

3. Play a non epic game and see an entire life cycle of Sims come and go.

4. Find a way to add the "Katy Perry" Official Sim to my game as a Singer.

And finally:

5. Make a Sim with gardening experience, because in my years of playing Sims 3, I have YET to have one! T_T I feel so behind.
pixiedust4267

I plan on playing catchup with my game after I graduate from college next week.

thegiltreys

I'm going to try making a furniture store in the style of IKEA with different "rooms" that you can interact with. I'm going to call it ISMA.
piddlesim

My simming plans for may include:

~ trying to get simport working so I can get some stamps.

~ Finish building my fantasy hood in CAW. Then once Sweet Treats comes out, I can build some lots for it.

~ Marry off Dina Caliente. This is going to be hard since she has the Diva trait. Every guy she meets, she ends up in fights with since she accuses them of being divas too.

~ Level my acrobat sim up to level 10.

It doesn't sound like much, but I can only sit for about 45 minutes at a time due to my back. So getting anything done in game, takes a long while.
Polly25

Im planning on building a 'cherub campus' , based on the book series by Robert Muchamore. Its going to be great , working on the t-shirts now. [/b]

CrescentMoonPye

mudmittens1 wrote:
I must say, that is so surreal-looking that Bridgeport so flattened! It's like one of the SimCity tornadoes took everything out!
Kinda scary, and yet it will look so nice when you are done. Bridgeport Repurposed! Woot!

Gravekeeper2341

I don't have pictures but i plan on expanding my new sims family.
Judiland

Hi all, I just bought a new computer and I'm planning to try CAW! I will attempt to create a Candy themed world so when the new stuff pack comes out my Grandaughters have a very lovely colorful world to play in.

SimGuruPopTart

InvisibleQuail wrote:I'm planning to see my Sims children grow up and start their own lives.

Lotte and her Mother Fiona.

Lotte playing with her IF Alice.

Learning how to walk!

Lotte playing together with her sister April.

Little Lotte is so cute!
simsaddict7777777

My two sims died "mysteriously" so to take care of the kids I moved in the old husband of my female sim who is the father of the older kid (there are two).

The older kid's imaginary friend became real while she was 1 day away from being a teen. They are now teenagers and are going to go to prom.
I wonder what will happen now that I have ambitions.

Tojax

I will try to make sure that this lady here

stops picking up random guys and focuses on her Magician's career.

I also intend on making sure that her cooking skills (or lack of) don't kill her room-mate...

SimGuruPopTart

SanaSilvermoon wrote:I've been thinking about recreating District 12 from "The Hunger Games" in Create-A-World, and then populating it with characters from the books.

It should be a fun and time-consuming project. I did a similar thing in Sims 2, recreating the world of Harry Potter. It took me a long time (and a lot of research), but I was even able to correctly duplicate the family trees of the Potters, Blacks, Weasleys, and Malfoys. I had a lot of fun with that world, and still miss it since switching over to Sims 3.

Hopefully my Sims 3 version of Katniss's world will be just as fun!

You will have to link me if you go through with the District 12 thing! I'm already excited. >_<

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: