Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
1st Avalon Games:101st HG RPG - 22 Spots Still Open *Ooh, fiesteh!.com*  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
BlueNosedFriend

(Egg - IDK how they all fit. They fit for Foxgirl902 aswell and they did fit for Coolgirl... I don't put spaces between them. Maybe that'll work.
THG movie - 00:15:57 - Peeta's face = Priceless.)

BlueNosedFriend

(I missed the bit wher ethey all get their traing scores in THG movie because I went to the toilet at the cinema.
And when me and my Dad went to see New Moon I missed both of the epic fight scenes for the same reason.
My bladder has amzing timing.)

eggy900

(My dad missed the fight with Cato and Katniss where Thresh goes: "Just this once. For Rue.", and I missed Foxface's death. Stupid bladder.)
Hazel
I've been told to volunteer, but I don't want to, personally. Some girl walks up to the stage, and suddenly my parents shove me up.
"No, excuse me, THIS is the girl that volunteered!" my mum shouts.
I mutter a curse. It's too late, I'm a tribute. Ah well, at least I've been trained.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 06:32 PM

cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

Once Turtle was wearing a checked blue shirt and some nice pants, he sprayed on cologne. Quickly he ran next door and knocked on the door, yelling up to the window:
"Hey! Oscar!" Four girls came up behind me:
"Is it true? Your volunteering?" They asked.
"Yeh. Poppy, Aloe, Sally, Cathy - see ya in a few weeks." I winked.
"Oh! Oh then I want to volounteer!" Sally grinned.
"No, i do!" Aloe chimed.
"ME!" Poppy yelled.
"Obviously me!" Cathy grinned.

eggy900

(BTW, are you actually planning on Avalon winning?)

cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

"Girls, girls..." He sighed. "Where's bubble?"
"Just forget your stupid girlfriend!" Aloe whined. "Take me! And we'll have a magical arena romance!"
"My sister is HELL. Trust me, Turtle, you want me." Poppy grabbed his arm.
"Stop it! OSCAR!" I yelled again.

MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

( SORRY... I never knew you were RPing. )

Oscar

Reaping day. Groaning, I wake up, to "OSCAR!"

Not bothering to put a t-shirt on, I get out of bed and to the window. "What?" I yawn, half asleep still. I'm a lazy arse, right? I open my eyes wider. "Well helloo," I chuckle, seeing the girls.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:46 PM

cumonlesparty

The girls look amazed.
"Take your shirt off to , turtle!" they pulled off my shirt. I sighed. "Now i need to get a new one." I look at the hole in my shirt.
"Oscar! Get dressed! I wanna go catch a film...DEAR." Code for 'I wanna go hunting by the cave side'.

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

"What?" I say again, half asleep, as a few girls look at my chest. "Dude, it's morning. Early. Morning. Get back to sleep, we don't need our asses up yet," I groan, "the reaping's not until, like, a lot later."

HOWEVER, I wink at a few girls, and say, "don't worry, I'm not getting dressed just yet."

The giggle in response.

cumonlesparty

"Dude, the reapings in two hours. Move your but and open the door!"

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

"No," I say drowisly, "I'm going back to sle-"

*SLAP*

"Oh Vicky!" I whine, drowsily, as pissed twin sister slaps me from behind. "Mornin' to you too, sunshine," I grumbled, as she pushes me back and steps forward.

"Get lost Turtle, this twat needs to get ready already," she says coldly. I don't know a person who ain't scared shitless of her.

cumonlesparty

"Yes, baby! He's getting ready, so you can do as a little show..." Giggled aloe. She was the creepiest.

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

I hear Vick laugh coldly at Aloe's remark. Sighing deeply, I grunt, "I'll get dressed, if I must." Shutting the window, Vicky slaps the back of my head again. I throw in a decent t-shirt and pants and head outside. "Tell me why you disrupted my slumber two hours earlier? Them beautiful two hours could have gotten me some more beauty sleep," I say.

cumonlesparty

"Go like oscar.." i grumbled at the girls.
"Do we have tooooo?" They whined.
"Yes."
"Fine...We love you but we'll settle for him." They grumbled.

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

"Well, I don't mind a few girls," I smirk, "ladies, y'all are beautiful. He's just bent," I say. A few snigger, but most of them still look at him like he's a cookie. One, sexy, mother fucking cookie. "Oscar, please explain to me purpose of you awaking me, please," I grumble.

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: