Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What happened in your sim's stories today?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
FayeShinomori

Here is Isaiah and Aaliyah's darling little bundle of joy, their firstborn daughter Celeste!
http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000
//shard000/915/837/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Aaliyah is pregnant again and is now a Level 2 Singer, but she hasn't had much practice yet so I'm going to hold off for a while before I send her to your world, Silver, especially since you've been having so many game problems. Don't want to add to your problems! Anyways, enjoy little Celeste; she's a darling little girl and I enjoy her immensely, as do her parents. She's very much loved.

Edit: Here is a picture of their newest child, Simon!
http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000
//shard000/297/838/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

He's a darling little boy and I'm sure he'll bring plenty of joy to the family.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 12:45 AM

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
SilverDaybreak

Good evening,

I downloaded SpyHunter today and use it to scan my computer each time I restart my computer to get rid of the 'yieldmanager' and so far the game seems to be working better and as long as I save my game frequently and just before I go make to the main menu I haven't had 'save error 12' since installing SpyHunter. Hope it stays that way, but I have to save my game at least once/hr or more so that if the game crashes I don't lose much. Decided not to get the Twallan controller, as I downloaded it but the file would not unzip for some reason.

Enough of that.

Jazen: Enjoyed your update and am glad that Mulo is not the father of Amari's triplets . It's bad enough that he infected them though.

Mikezumi: Nice to here from you. Generations 9 and 10 coming up in your stories, WOW. I'm just starting generation 8 in both my Steel and Day family legacies which I plan to retire after the 10th so I can concentrate more on my newer families.

Faye: As always your Sims are amazing. All the best to your new legacy couple. Helena seems to be settling well into Elmira City although she doesn't seem too interested in my performing Sims, Cruz & Crystal she was around when both were performing for tips but didn't stick around to watch.

Wicki: Crystal has met Nattie and they have started to hit it off, just acquaintances for now but I'm sure the more they meet around town the more friendship points they'll gain as Crystal loves to chat with anyone she meets as she is a social butterfly. She found out that Nattie is not into exercise though as Nattie cut her off when Crystal was enthusing about exercising.
Here are the last pictures from SimLau Isles featuring Elias & Corra Duff with their two daughter's Farrah and Hannah. I kept getting the save error option so not much of it actually saved but I thought I'd post the pictures anyways.

Here is the house they lived in that I redecorated for them.

Downstairs

Upstairs. I mainly kept the wall patterns the same but chose diff. colors and paper designs and got them new furniture.

The exterior. The house can be found in the game library of houses in edit town.

Here are Dedrick Estiban and Wayne MacDougall (brother to Corey MacDougall)watching Captain's Sim El Roboto perform at Mick's Karaoke.

El Roboto is a fan favorite in my towns.

Paul Roberston (from my cousin family I created) and Corra Duff also enjoying the show.

After the show, El Roboto being starstruck at seeing 3 celebrities in the same place at once. He had the honor of having the only show the town put on.

Afterwards, Cole Estiban tried his hand at karaoke.

Elias Duff looks pretty good for being the son of Tobias & Grace Duff (Grace was one of the youngest twins of Jan & Christopher Steel). Amazing how Sims can preserve their age. Especially when you save them in your studio.

He is a mature adult here.

Corra Duff teaching their youngest daughter, Hannah to walk. She was an infant when I saved the family so it was nice to see her aged to blonde toddler.

Corra working out and keeping in shape for the local soccer team. They lost their opening game though.

Nice picture of the waterfalls in the world.

Nattie checking out the Art Gallery.

Found this little girl skipping school. This is Megan Robertson of one the families I recently created.

The Duff home backs on the graveyard and this ghost likes to get up during the day.

and made himself right at home at Duff's house. First playing with the poolside furniture.

Then even took a bath. Sure Mr Ghost make yourself right at home, no one will mind.

Farrah even chatted with the ghost before he went back in the ground.

Hannah playing with the xylophone.

Couldn't get their ages saved but this Corra as a mature adult. She wanted a new hairdo so I gave her one. It didn't save though.

Corra teaching Hannah to walk.

I had some video clips but forgot to upload them before deleting the upload section of my Sim Launcher.

Hope you enjoy and will have an update from the Martingale Songbirds hopefully tomorrow evening or Sat morning.

Your friend,
Silver
SilverDaybreak

Faye: You can send your Sims at anytime as that's when the game saves the best when it's saving for Simport performer.

Celeste is a beautiful name. One of my cousins/niece's name is Celeste and she is now a lovely teenager as well. She's technically a cousin but since her mother, Beth and her sisters were like the sisters I never had growing up, I consider their children my nieces and nephews since I'm an only child.

Silver
IvoryButterfly

Morning all, thankyou all for the birthday wishes they made me smile very much.

I'm going to have a wonderful relaxing day and Brym said he was going to make me breakfast in bed, but as always I'm up WAY before him, so he can just make me breakfast LOL

AS always everyone here has been so busy and creative... I have returned to my sims, but I seem to be stuck on writing at the moment *cries*
Maybe I'm just getting back into it...

FayeShinomori

@Silver: As soon as Aaliyah gets some more experience, I'll send her your way. Thanks for your compliments on my Sims. I'm quite fond of the children. They're darling, sweet things and to see the way that Isaiah and Aaliyah interact with them just warms my heart. Aaliyah is a very caring, loving mother and Isaiah loves his children very much as well. Celeste is due to age up into a Child here very soon but I'm chatting with my BFF right now so I'll have to wait until I sign off before I can play my game again. I've really grown to love this family. There were times I considered scrapping them and starting a new family, but my dedication to playing a single family kept me from doing so. And now look! I've got two lovely children and soon there will be a third one on the way because Aaliyah wants a third child. I haven't had her and Isaiah try for a baby yet, I want her to work on her career a little bit more, but there will be a third one not too long from now!

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
dreamerz13

Jazen- I tried to comment at your blog, but the comment seems to have vanished off into some random part of the virtual world. Basically I wanted to say that Mulo is a ****, and I'd take great pleasure in reaching through the computer screen and staking him right now, the last line scares me. Aric is a wonderful son though, and it took great courage to stand up to his dad for his mom, he's just a wonderful young man. I'm glad to know what was up with the triplets and that poor Amari doesn't have to worry that she cheated on Marcus anymore.

Edit: Oh I don't have patience for these censors today....oh I don't even know what word to use instead. I give up.

Edit again: And I got your message on my page. No worries, at least I know what happened now.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 05:20 AM

Mikezumi

SilverDaybreak wrote:Mikezumi: Nice to here from you. Generations 9 and 10 coming up in your stories, WOW. I'm just starting generation 8 in both my Steel and Day family legacies which I plan to retire after the 10th so I can concentrate more on my newer families.

Yes, I just married off my 9th generation heir. When I start up my game again, either tonight or tomorrow morning, I will have him get started on producing me a generation 10 heir. I don't know how long I will play this game. I am thoroughly enjoying it and will be disappointed when it comes to an end. I plan on playing until the save becomes corrupt. It started out as a test as my saves would always become corrupt by the 20th sim week. Now I am using mods I want to see if this improves. So far I am on about week 60, so I guess I can safely say that mods make a huge difference

Great pictures from your game. You always document your games in a thorough and entertaining way

dreamerz13

Baha, my game was proving most helpful again (I love when it's helpful and co-operative like this), so I have an idea for the next chapter...it's even written, I just have to execute it in my game. Which I'll do tomorrow after work, I'm tired and it's been one of those days. Thank god it's almost friday (20 minutes!).

Have a wonderful Friday everyone, or Saturday for those a day ahead.

wickichick

Mikezumi: your simself does..have good taste..I saw your family tree in the other thread..goodness that's impressive..and now you will start the 10th generation.that is fun, saw the wdding pictures too...beautiful couple. Your playing style is very rich and unique...with family.

wickichick

Dreamerz: I just finished my 5 day work week and tomorrow is my day off and I so just want to stay home...it is suppose to rain all week-end so perfect for not having to get dressed and spend a lazy day...but I am to go to the farm..I enjoy that as well, but I never have a full day at home...and after a bit that sounds nice. Have a good day at work tomorrow and hope the time flies until you get off work.

wickichick

Silver: That is too funny because I hate exercise...I once did dancersize...but we stayed in the same routine for EVER and ended up hating that too...I have to find ways to be physical that aren't boring..I will walk around our largest town park with friends because we talk/walk and rollor blade down at the lake because it includes socialization...I enjoy dancing and bike riding and I will walk on a tread mill with an mp3.
Sorry you weren't feeling well..I can see where between that and your game issues you honestly weren't having any fun...you built such a nice large house..I think it is a shame this isn't working for you...it would be more fun to have a neighborhood with all the family members you played and know so well all around the town. That ghost was too funny...taking a bath in your house..really did make himself feel at home. I did get a cocker spaniel in my game..was so inspired by your sweet little pet.

Mikezumi

wickichick wrote:Mikezumi: your simself does..have good taste..I saw your family tree in the other thread..goodness that's impressive..and now you will start the 10th generation.that is fun, saw the wdding pictures too...beautiful couple. Your playing style is very rich and unique...with family.

I often see the two of them flirting with each other. When they aren't working I can always find their tags in the same place - either his house or hers. I have restrictions placed on them so neither can go steady, marry or move house, but I do allow them romance. I guess the fact that they have both been around since the start of my game makes them have a high enough relationship level to have a romance
I don't know how unique my playing style is, but family is super important to me. I guess that's why I have family oriented listed as one of my traits on my page I just love looking at each and every sim in town as they age up and seeing if I can find any resemblance to the original townies. Some of the genes seem to have vanished over the generations, but every now and then I will see a child age up and know instantly who they are descended from and, when I look at their family tree, I see I was right.

wickichick

Faye: Simon and Celeste are cuties..sounds like you already have a nice little family going..thanks for posting the pics I hope you have a great week-end and find time to study for you upcoming exam...it would be awesome to have a full summer to use time as you want it...so just think of that when it gets tough these last few weeks in school. Good luck.

Ivory I hope you did have a happy B-day..I would love it if someone made my breakfast, how thoughtful of Brym and you deserve to have your very special day.

Mikezumi: I would love having those mods..but I don't think I have enough lightbalbs upstairs to pull it off..If I had someone who could stand over me to show me how..but I look at those directions and it's like, huh? I am sure it makes the game more enjoyable to not have to move all the time...and like I was commenting to Silver...fun to have your sims in a neighborhood where you know everyone and have that "connection" to them. I think it is great that you have that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 06:19 AM

IvoryButterfly

Hi everyone, and yes I've had the BEST day ever today for my birthday.
I did nothing but work on a new family to play with in my Sims and I've made a proper decision, I am for the first time going to play with a couple I've made and grow up a generational family... then maybe later on, I'll think of a story to go with them.

I hope everyone else has had a great day today too and is looking forward to the weekend.

*HUGS*

IvoryButterfly

Oh oh oh...

LOOKIE at what I just found while I was lurking in the forums...

Some wonderful person has found all of the FREE items from the store;
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/456640.page

ENJOY my darling friends
*HUGS*

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: