Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What happened in your sim's stories today?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
jazen

dreamerz13 wrote:Jazen- I tried to comment at your blog, but the comment seems to have vanished off into some random part of the virtual world. Basically I wanted to say that Mulo is a ****, and I'd take great pleasure in reaching through the computer screen and staking him right now, the last line scares me. Aric is a wonderful son though, and it took great courage to stand up to his dad for his mom, he's just a wonderful young man. I'm glad to know what was up with the triplets and that poor Amari doesn't have to worry that she cheated on Marcus anymore.

Edit: Oh I don't have patience for these censors today....oh I don't even know what word to use instead. I give up.

Edit again: And I got your message on my page. No worries, at least I know what happened now.

Yes sorry about that. I don't even know how I managed to delete it. One minute it was there, the next gone with no extra "are you sure" warning. Aric was a good son to stand up to his dad like he did. Now that he knows the whole story he is very unhappy with Mulo. Knowing the truth is a weight lift for Amari. The thought that she has cheated on Marcus was killing her. Yes that last line. Well next chapter will show what he meant by that.

jazen

Good morning everyone.

I hope you all have great things planned for the weekend.

Silver sorry things didn't work out for your town, but I hope your new program helps to eliminate some of the errors you have been getting.

Dreamerz looking forward to your next chapter.

Ivory--glad you had a great birthday!

Wicki--hope work hasn't been to stressful. If I haven't said it before I'm glad Tristan is back. I just love him.

Happy Friday

IvoryButterfly

love the lastest chapter Jazen... So much coming out finally

I may just get my writing bug back yet... just not sure if I'll go back to my blog or not... feeling so flustered about writing again, but I do want to get back into it very much

Mikezumi

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I just love weekends because I love having my son to myself

Wickichick - I see you have started a new thread. I am so glad and shall read it as soon as my baby/ies is/are born. I always think about trying to catch up with your story but your thread is so busy that I would not have a hope of keeping up. I will leave any comments here

FayeShinomori

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
wickichick

The next chapter of my story is up
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/531513.page

I also included an explaination of the continuation for new readers who will find this series confusing. Which I hope helps.

wickichick

Faye: adorable children..congrats on new baby Caroline.

Mikezumi: not really, just wanted to keep the story all together so I can just post a link when I've added something new.
I am looking forward to the week-end..this is my Saturday..cuz I always work on Sundays..so Friday is my Saturday and Saturday is my Sunday..I think we're going to a new restaurant tonight..I've been there once,Paul has never been..food was exceptionally good...there is a sale tomorrow (auction sale) don't know how that will be cuz it is suppose to rain all weekend and be chilly so we'll see...best thing is I get to say home cuz Paul is coming here instead of me going to the farm...I have so much to get done here.

Ivory: you will, think of it while you are cleaning..that's what I do..it makes cleaning more enjoyable if that's possible. Thanks for posting the free stuff link..I didn't know they put out a St.Patricks day stuff...idk how I missed that,oh well I guess it will be there next year..I'm mad at myself now

Jazen: Hope you have a great week-end, too...when you are getting to update "kiss" what gives you inspiration? Do you think about it while cleaning like I do...least it's entertaining...or does something else work better for you?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 08:34 PM

jbfairybird

Silver, Jazen and Wicki- I enjoyed your updates. I'll be working on my next Interlude this afternoon. I figure I should have all the remaining Interludes and the Heir Vote up by Monday. I underestimated how much time it would take to set-up some things including designing some new characters in between the business of the past few days.

I'll post the CAS of those characters in a sec before I have my lunch, start a load of laundry and sit down to take screenies.

jbfairybird

Alright sharing my new character designs really quick:

First up I have brought in some Native American Myth these characters were inspired by a myth regarding Yosimite Valley so I attempted to make them look ethnic.

I didn't realize I got her when she was closing her eyes. lol.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:16 PM

jbfairybird

The next two were inspired by Japanese myth and thus I again tried to get them to look ethnic and cat-like.

jbfairybird

Lastly are the family of Dark Elves who you met the teen daughter already in Bronte's intro.

jazen

wickichick wrote:

Jazen: Hope you have a great week-end, too...when you are getting to update "kiss" what gives you inspiration? Do you think about it while cleaning like I do...least it's entertaining...or does something else work better for you?

Different things inspire me when I'm writing. Sometimes I get an storyline in my head and I have to figure out how best to work the story to get it where I want it to go. I get ideas sometimes while I'm walking my dog. Being outside and listening to music helps clear my head and things start to flow.

Other times I can be cleaning or reading and something will come to me. So right now I had an end game in mind for this current storyline and worked the story around it to get to my next drama filled incidents.

jazen

Ivory glad you enjoyed my last update. Trying to get some of the lingering questions answered before moving on the next storyline.

JB--your new families are very interesting looking. Do you find that your ears carry on when you have kids? I was hoping that some of Pixie's kids would get her ears but they didn't

TheNay83

I see I missed quiet few stories. Nice pictures. I do have a new chapter is was suppose to be posted yesterday but I went to support a friend at his show and get things ready for mines next Friday. Crunch time for me so I may release a couple new chapters soon.

This chapter is kinda my "Maury" episode lol

Who The Daddy: Baby 28,29,30

jbfairybird

Jazen- I enjoyed your update. It was nice for her to know she didn't cheat on Marcus at least.

Yes the pointed ears are inheritable with the method I used. In most of my couples that had one with pointed ears and one without it seemed to be a 50/50 chance.

The Fox and Cat ears/tail mods are accersoried though to obviously they have to be added like the wings.

I'm working on the next updates now but I'll try to look at your story later Nay.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 01:26 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: