Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
kmsim15

JustKeepSimming- Im so happy that you are going to finish the bachelor story. And I am so glad that he picked Rune, she was my favorite.
Mikezumi

@rgirl - I have managed to play 3 sim days which for me is a lot as I play very slowly. When I turn the game on later today the babies are just a few hours off being born. I hope it's not triplets. I don't like to muck around with the multiple births options in MC but I felt it really was time for me to have twins.

@JustKeepSimming - Thanks ... this is quite an achievement for me
Your family look lovely. Glad you were able to move them

@LBell - I quite like your house. Perhaps it could do with a little more landscaping, but it looks great otherwise

@cherryy09 - lovely pic spam! You have a cute family

NadiNadi99

kmsim15 wrote:JustKeepSimming- Im so happy that you are going to finish the bachelor story. And I am so glad that he picked Rune, she was my favorite.
Oh she did! Thanks for spoiling it, no, it's ok. I just need to read it. Like right now .
cherryy09

@Mikezumi: thank you!

@JustKeepSimming: your photos are such good quality, are they screenshots or do you printscreen?
wickichick

GBA91101Nver4get: I think George better take some aspirin..June can't have anymore kids right now..*LOL, oh I bet your house is crowded and busy...can't imagine four toddlers under the same roof...June and George should take up gem finding in their spare time.. sure that is a rare thing!

Now that I am more/less done with the kitchen, I am on to the dining room..just starting the room..gotta say I do like that picture hanging over the bar..is it called four seasons? whatever, it is one store item I thought was worth the money, i just love it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 08:57 PM

wickichick

rgirl1: You're close..your sim's date is either AJ or AV..he is my simmie's neighbor in game and been in ssv forever..I should know all their names, but I don't..always been bad at remembering names! Your sim was beautifully dressed for prom..given the huge choices teens have for prom, right?

JustKeepSimming: oh my goodness, I just read your thread..no wonder everyone was intriqued..you had a really good story going on..I did have to laugh in the final pages of the thread as your readers were waiting for an update..I had to put my simming aside too while waiting for a new computer..my older comp could't handle all the games anymore it was too much of a pull for it...it's hard, having to wait.

LBell:keeping fingers crossed I don't get bored in lunarlakes...it will make me sad I invested the money in it..hopeing it is just that you have such a whimsical character in your current sim is the reason...he is quite funny

Mikezumi: I will be very excited to see what you do have..twins are not sooooo bad..triplets, *shudders* keeping fingers crossed you end up with what you're hoping for

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 09:18 PM

JustKeepSimming

@ KmSim15 & NadiNadi9 - OMG I smiled so much when I saw your messages. Thanks for the encouragement. It's been SO long and I cannot believe I've missed story telling so much. I'm typing up some of the chapter as I type here. It's gonna be up soon ^^

@ Cherry09 - Alethia's hair is from here:

http://paint-stroke.blogspot.ca/2012/04/retexture-cazy-catfight
.html

In answer to the screenshot question...umm.. They're in game screenshots, not printscreens. Here's a few things that I do to achieve them:

1) I spent a crap load of money on a new computer which has a much better graphics card than my old one.

2) I play with all my settings on high except edge smoothing, tree detail and View Distance. Those three are on medium.

3) For indoor shots I have all the lights in the house on "bright" so you can see everything. xD

4) I use cameraman mode. All the time. I spend more time in cameraman mode than playing the game.

5) I upload my photos to Flickr. It's surprising how much image quality you lose by uploading to somewhere like photobucket. I swear that Flickr makes my photos look even better than when I open them directly.

Hope this helps!

Oh and my graphics card is a NVDIA GeForce GT540M Turbocharged to 4GB of dedicated memory.

Edit: I cannot spell tonight!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 09:04 PM

cherryy09

I'll be sure to try the flickr thing. I use photobucket, and I can definitley tell the difference in quality between the photo I have in my picture folder and what I get when I upload!
Mea_93

Heyo everyone!!!! ^_^
Just got back from work (today it involved poison and spraying down cobwebs. Don't ask. ) and I was feeling the need to do some simming!!!
Just thought to say hello to you peoples as I'm booting up the game. I shall post pics after awhile

cherryy09

for the life of me I cannot find the image link to post for the pictures on flickr. which is weird cause I've used flickr before with no issue! ..help?

edit: nevermind, got it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:02 PM

LBell

Mikezumi wrote:

@LBell - I quite like your house. Perhaps it could do with a little more landscaping, but it looks great otherwise

I assume you mean trees and what not? I shall do a few tweaks here and there in a moment. I can never do the windows properly they always look silly.

Hm, also, I rushed this house because I may have to go soon but I wanted to show you all what I've done so far.

I am not satisfied as of yet... there is more to be done!

Here is the garden(before I have edited it)

And this is the view Russell has:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:19 PM

LBell

wickichick wrote:
LBell:keeping fingers crossed I don't get bored in lunarlakes...it will make me sad I invested the money in it..hopeing it is just that you have such a whimsical character in your current sim is the reason...he is quite funny

The world itself isn't boring, although I have to say, it isn't to my taste but it is beautifully done. I was just too eager to go back to playing Russell.
salira86

Hello all, mind if I join in the fun? I'm trying to be more social, so I decided to start posting pics of my new Vampiracy on this thread and to start writing wall posts regularly. So....here goes.

I'm starting my Vampiracy a little differently. I'm starting with a human family: Mom, Dad, and teenaged daughter. Here is ol' Mom and Pop Honeycott. (Yes, they are pre-mades from the Adult section of the saved sim bin....I have a fascination with these poor, negelcted simmies!)

Here is Cynthia:

And here is Darren:

Now I would like to present to you all my beautiful heiress Melody Honeycott:

I did not alter her features at all in CAS...her parents sure did produce a pretty sim.

Her traits are Genius (per the Vampiracy rules), Rebellious, Heavy Sleeper, and Hates the Outdoors.

I'll keep the updates coming!!!
DuneGamer

I started a new family: The Dubleen/Ree/Lane Family!

Ella and Jemma are two very different sisters ...

Ella Ree is married to Eric Dubleen and they have a teenage daughter, Nadine Dubleen-Ree. Ella however has the trait Commitment Issues!

Jemma Lane is happily married to Frank Lane, and they have two children - Alan and Hannah

The problem within this family is that they all live in a tiny cabin in the middle of Riverview -

Will Ella and Eric's relationship last?

DuneGamer

New dog - Elder Penkinese named Zeke

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: