Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What happened in your sim's stories today?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
fruhurricane

wicki: It's really simple installing CC and as long as your careful as to from where you're downloading it, it should be no harm for your game. Let me know if you ever need any help with it.

If you would want to, I just opened an heir vote for generation 5. I would be grateful for any votes I can get. Here is the post.

wickichick

Fruh: I would love having cc in my game...and the overwatch mod..but my fear is somehow I will mess things up and not be able to fix it..anywho what I need is a RL person who will show me how to do it...I voted..it was hard so I had to back out of it and give it some thought...what diverse personalities but both with high potential to be interesting.

fruhurricane

wickichick wrote:Fruh: I would love having cc in my game...and the overwatch mod..but my fear is somehow I will mess things up and not be able to fix it..anywho what I need is a RL person who will show me how to do it...I voted..it was hard so I had to back out of it and give it some thought...what diverse personalities but both with high potential to be interesting.

They both have interesting stories ahead of them, so no matter who wins I will enjoy telling it.

I like to go by their traits when making the stories up, it means it will fit quite well to the actual game-play.

jbfairybird

@Faye- love your sims as always they are pretty.

@Wicki- enjoyed your pics. I love CC and its not complex if you just do it the Mod the Sims Route. Those pastries are actually Sims Packs so you just put them in Downloads and load them like you do things from the exchange.

@Fru- I voted and commented.

Good morning-

I'll have an Ambrose chapter up today. I actually have enough screenies for 2 chapters just like I have enough for another 100 BC chapter so I'll definitely be working on getting those out next week to free up my computer lol.

This weekend I'll be working on getting a Wild Hearts chapter up and then finally getting my new story up lol.

I did want to say anyone who wants to vote on my Rainbowcy Heir Vote and hasn't it will be up until tomorrow morning. It looks like Austen is beating out Dickens though he has remained just behind. I wasn't expecting Dickens to be one of the favorites.

jbfairybird

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 06:43 PM

TheNay83

jbfairybird wrote:@ Nay and Wicki- No Betsy isn't out of it. I just couldn't find a way to fit anything more in this update with the mommy/daddy swap with Lala. I promise she'll be back in the next update.

I wish I could do a swap but I have issues with the exchange. I got 2 of the baby daddies uploaded (Portland Lake and Hyde Step) and 2 of Collette's kids (Kionna Lex and Holiday Lex (my avatar)) I guess I just start using medafire to upload my sims. I need more daddies cause I'm running low and really don't want to use the sims already in the game. But I guess I need to sit for 2 hours and create new ones haha.

I'm going to try and have fun tonight. I decided to wear all 3 colors of hair tonight. Hopefully on Sunday I will finish my chapter and upload the other one. I haven't played my sim game since Tuesday

jbfairybird

TheNay83 wrote:
jbfairybird wrote:@ Nay and Wicki- No Betsy isn't out of it. I just couldn't find a way to fit anything more in this update with the mommy/daddy swap with Lala. I promise she'll be back in the next update.

I wish I could do a swap but I have issues with the exchange. I got 2 of the baby daddies uploaded (Portland Lake and Hyde Step) and 2 of Collette's kids (Kionna Lex and Holiday Lex (my avatar)) I guess I just start using medafire to upload my sims. I need more daddies cause I'm running low and really don't want to use the sims already in the game. But I guess I need to sit for 2 hours and create new ones haha.

I'm going to try and have fun tonight. I decided to wear all 3 colors of hair tonight. Hopefully on Sunday I will finish my chapter and upload the other one. I haven't played my sim game since Tuesday

I have all of my BC files up on mediafire to avoid problems actually. I'm updating my download page but I'm game for another swap anytime.

FayeShinomori

Here are some pics of the children now that Raphael is a Teen and his younger twin brothers are now Children. First, Raphael:
http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000
//shard000/674/913/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

He is SO handsome! I just love him! He may be a bit too thin for my liking, so I'm going to wait and see how my second favorite, Elijah, turns out. Here is Elijah:
//shard000/675/913/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

And here is his twin brother Oliver:
//shard000/672/913/011/00/screenshot_original.jpg

I don't know why, but there's something about Oliver's nose that I just don't like. Don't get me wrong, he's adorable as all get out, but I just don't like his nose. Oh well. Maybe he'll grow into it by the time he's a Teen.

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
FayeShinomori

Oh! Oh! I learned something new in the Sims last night! Caroline was about to have the twins and I had Ereck selected as the Active Sim. When I clicked on Caroline while still having Ereck as the Active Sim, there was an option for Ereck to take Caroline to the hospital to have the babies! I was like, "Dude, that is awesome! I never knew this!" I am so going to use that interaction for now on!

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
dreamerz13

So I'm trying to catch up, seems y'all have been busy to day. My mind is going around in circles right now however, my buddy says if I can work until 12:15am his work will hire me on the spot. I just don't know about working that late in that part of town (as far as my sleep schedules and stuff it's a good shift), and I'm not totally sure about the job itself. I swear I going back to being a cashier, I hate it... I'm finally getting my way about that at my current job. Still it could be worth it just because this company seems much better, and I think they start at about the same as what I will get if my raise is approved for as much as my manager is asking. I also think it's cashier/merchandiser so it wouldn't be cashier all the time. There's just so much to consider and this is all basically overnight. I don't know what to do. I want to leave my current job, but I want to go to the right one, and I don't know if this is it. I could also just take this job and keep looking for the right one, but then I give up 4 years of seniority and security at a point where things are going okay. URG! Right now I'm leaning towards taking this job I think, but I've been through both options so much. I can't actually apply for a couple days anyway, so I have those to decide...but I can't take too long.

I think I'm going to go turn my brain into mush by playing my game for a bit, I have to create all new sims as my mom has totally messed up a couple of them for me...so I have to fill their roles with other sims now. One is an already existing character in my story...they may need to die or something now. I'm hoping I can like shake off this image of them though. Playing in CAS is a good way to ease my mind. Maybe if I have enough energy I'll catch up later.

Hope everybody is doing well.

jbfairybird

The results are in so click to find out.

Heir Vote Results

Shyneia

I love reading your updates and whatnot! I am still kind of on the fence, not sure what to do with my next story. I haven't even decided whether I want just a story, a challenge or actually do a legacy of some sort. I am also feeling kind of lazy today so I don't know if I even have half a brain to brain storm today.. Maybe tomorrow, LOL. Until then, I enjoy reading up on your stories x]

@fruhurricane; I worked as a camp leader for the Y one summer. The Y wasn't all that impressive to work for to be honest, but I loved working with the kids! I'm sure you will have lots of fun. Also, I just voted for the upcoming heir of yours.

@wicki; I love photos of Sims on their bikes and this is an awesome one! I also agree with the windows, the dark brown looks great x] I was also wondering if your Sim couple got any kids, or if there's some planned in the future?

@BranneNicole; I also get sad when my kids age up and move on with their lives. Luckily I use Twallan's mods so it is fun to see the updates and being able to still see what they're up to. You have to take pics of Rumor's baby when it's born. I would LOVE to see what he/she will look like as the baby grows up.

@Dreamerz; "as my mom has totally messed up a couple of them for me" .. Could this possibly have something to do with Charlie Sheen? ;D

rhea1992

Today I was amazed at how HOT my teen sim turned out to be! He was naturally genetically made too! think he's like 4th/5th GEN! *swoons*

Shyneia

rhea1992 wrote:Today I was amazed at how HOT my teen sim turned out to be! He was naturally genetically made too! think he's like 4th/5th GEN! *swoons*

Whoha! This is a teen? It can't be. Did you age him in CAS to see what he'll look like as a YA? Either way, he is a handsome guy indeed! xD

jbfairybird

@ Shy- You know you don't have to have any predefined plot if you don't want. A lot of people just sort of report what happened in their games and share them. I do that with my Wishacies. If you just want to share your Sims you are more than welcome to even do just that. Those of us that write out plotted stories do it because we enjoy it but that doesn't mean we expect everyone else to.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: