Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Walden95 Post Directory - The Guide to Helpful and Creative Posts! [No longer updated as of 2013]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Walden95

MadameLee - Could you please give a description of your legacy so that others will know what is about - 1-3 lines. Here is your current setup.
Ptomley Legacy (Chapter 5) -Hello I'm Celoptra Ptolemy and I'm following a dream I had as a kid - By MadameLee
- Description -

Katblack210 - Yes, my current opinion on that subject for most things is to take the picture down and reuploaded it where appropriate. In that quote, I was giving directions on how to upload your own pictures through tinypic which encourages you to use their site through file sharing and many other things for blogs, forums and so on. I will however, revise that section. Thank you.

MissSims613 - To edit you avatar, you click on 'My Page' at the top of the screen and hover down to 'edit avatar' below your avatar image. Listed in the Avatar Selection are the default avatars which you can choose to use. If you wish to create your own, you need to upload your own from your game to the site. To create your own, go into Create a Sim, create a Sim, and chose an option that should be located near the bottom which should say 'share sim' (I'm uncertain as I haven't played in a while). After you finish, open up your Sims 3 launcher and select the 'uploads' tab. Once the previews step is completed, select your Sim and click 'upoad' located at the bottom of the launcher. Now, you have uploaded your sim to the website; all you have to do now is go back to your avatar selection area mentioned above and select it for your new avatar. One last thing, don't forget to hit the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page or no changes will be made.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/19/11 06:49 PM

MadameLee

Hello my name is Celo Ptolmey, I'm following a dream. Can there be 9 Generations after me?

Angelllite7

1 - SimAngel's Request thread
2 - Request your dream lot from an experienced build team.
3 - http://simangels.freeforum.me.uk/t249-simangel-s-request-thread
-now-open

4 - none
5 - The thread is located OS. Registration is completely free and simple and is implemented for everyone's safety.

jkstens

Is this thread working?

Good! I wasn't sure if it was or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/11 01:47 PM

bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

I added a little tidbit of information about the [testingcheatsenabled true] on the cheats thread!

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
Tabitha1996

Thanks Walden. Nice!
StrawberryBasket

Kind of lazy on EA's part for you not to be able to swipe things from a sim's house manually or, for there to even be some sort of repercussion from the sim you're stealing from when caught.
Eliya14

Maybe an expansion or a stuff pack called 'Instruments'?
Clarinet
Flute
Oboe
Bass Clarinet
Saxophone
Bassoon
Tuba
Euphonium
Trombone
Trumpet
French Horn
Marimba
Singing?
Violin and Viola
Cello

and a new skill: Conducting!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/11 01:26 AM

grapescassie1

Springfairy556

Eliya14 wrote: Maybe an expansion or a stuff pack called 'Instruments'?
Clarinet
Flute
Oboe
Bass Clarinet
Saxophone
Bassoon
Tuba
Euphonium
Trombone
Trumpet
French Horn
Marimba
Singing?
Violin and Viola
Cello

and a new skill: Conducting!

Stuff pack maybe.Sounds neat.But I can't picture an entire expansion pack on instruments.But a stuff pack would be great!

crystal91390

1. TS3 Store: Hair Showroom
*This will probably change periodically due to updates and such*
2. This is where you can find in-game photos of every hairstyle available for purchase in the sims 3 store.
3. Link
4. None
5. The thread is more of a list, the pictures are linked to a blog and that's where you'll find the photos.

kymber13

"Table of continents"? Must be the Adventures EP talking!

bluebird1025

This has nothing to do with anything but i need help. i have just had a new laptop and i want to install sims 3 but i have lost the booklet so i need the code to install could u help??
thanks

bluebird1025
simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

bluebird1025 wrote:This has nothing to do with anything but i need help. i have just had a new laptop and i want to install sims 3 but i have lost the booklet so i need the code to install could u help??
thanks

bluebird1025

Welcome to the forums!

This is not the correct forum to discuss this, and I believe if you click on help in the cornor next to free stuff you can ask an EA live chat person.

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: