Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
☼★~ AVALON ~★☼ ~ THREAD ENDED  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Illyianna2005

I also really like this world and think it is stunning but I also get the missing object error. I am not sure why, I got the rugs and all the CC you included with the World and Save file. I also have every expansion pack and stuff pack as well as all of the Store content up to now, so I don't know. Anyway I'm happy to look at other peoples pictures because the world is very beautiful, so those playing the World keep the pictures coming.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 03:29 AM

votenga

well i really cant think what is missing if all the rugs, cc and stuff is downloaded and added then that should be everything to get the world working if it doesnt look like its going to impact your gaming then just keep your eyes out for anything that looks out of place so i can find out what is missing thanks.

barnacle bay adds some nautical themed items such as the pirate ship clothing fences etc which are used in the port areas.

the fog on the lot that you pictured are gobo lights it should in theory return to normal once the game is saved and reloaded at least it does in my game ~ that area of the world is unfinished and i might not include that lot in the world at the end....

the train effects do disappear when they get close to you thats just how ea made them, love the video though

geoffreypa

Unable to downlode the world file made an account and all didn't help
votenga

Ok I will investigate when I go home for lunch today and will try and sort it out if there is an error with file xxx

geoffreypa

TY
Jennygg

I could not download it either.

votenga

ive just checked and there is a problem with downloading the world file so i have removed it untill i can upload it again tonight and try again to download

Illyianna2005

Jenny, love the Dr Who thing for your signature, he was my fav Dr Who, I just love Dr Who.

Von the things I had missing were the Hospital, the Rug was there but no building or anything just the rug. Also the glass dome that was a fishing hole it also did not load for some reason, which is strange because I have the glass dome in several of my other worlds so not sure what is up with that.

I will look into it more a bit later but that is really all I noticed missing so far. I might just put the EA glass dome over the fishing hole to fix it.

As far as the hospital goes perhaps you can give me some insight into that, if not I can just replace the Rug with the EA default Hospital and still play.

votenga

Von the things I had missing were the Hospital, the Rug was there but no building or anything just the rug. Also the glass dome that was a fishing hole it also did not load for some reason, which is strange because I have the glass dome in several of my other worlds so not sure what is up with that.

I will look into it more a bit later but that is really all I noticed missing so far. I might just put the EA glass dome over the fishing hole to fix it.

As far as the hospital goes perhaps you can give me some insight into that, if not I can just replace the Rug with the EA default Hospital and still play.

well the hospital is still in planning permission stage! only joking but i havent built it yet! it will basically be an extension of the convent lot next door the sisters who live there all working in the hospital it will be built in a similar style. just ran out of time before first version release date

the pavilion is the object you are missing from the science lot it is included either with barnacle bay or riverview from the store. this dome has an entranceway which sims can walkthrough instead of being completely sealed.

download link is now back up and working again

geoffreypa

sorry to be a dome sayer but now geting page not found when I try to downlode
geoffreypa

*doom
votenga

just went in and tried to download the world file myself and had no problems downloading it, if your really getting stuck i can try to email it to you if you like. can you get the other files ok?

daisylee910

Love this world but I cannot download either. Was able to DL the CC but cannot DL the world. MF keeps saying I need to upgrade to PRO even though I am trying to download only one file at a time. Everything I am trying is not working .... I am sure the fault of MF as it has been a pain lately.

Any chance you can pop the world file on Rapidshare or somewhere else we can download for free?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 10:50 AM

votenga

sure ill pop it all on rapidshare when i get back from work x

xSorcier

This world is AMAZING!! You're having a lot of work here I downloaded all the files and i'm testing it..cant't wait to have this world completed!! So, I have all the EP and SP installed and barnacle bay and Riverview as well. I've downloaded all the CC and wen I get in the world I've the msg saying that there are missing objects. The only object that i notice as missing was the Barnacle Bay Ship in both lots that you used..I'm not sure if there is more store objects missing..
And I have a question! There's a Residential lot inside the castle wall's with beds outside..is that supose to be other object?

Thanks for creating this world!

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: