Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Author Message
clubers


Joined: 01/03/10 06:27 PM
Messages: 8032
Location:In a parallel universe, either that or New Jersey.
Offline

COOL! Now my alien has a backstory. Wait... is this where all of the aliens came from!? WILL POLLINATION TECHNICIAN 7 (Caliente) AND 9 (Smith) COME BACK!!!!!????? Or even Stella Terrano??? Or any of the other aliens???

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 09:40 PM



Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
Profile
clubers


Joined: 01/03/10 06:27 PM
Messages: 8032
Location:In a parallel universe, either that or New Jersey.
Offline

I don't even care if alien is not a lifestate (but pleeeeaaaase include some kind of alien black eyes in unlock outfits)...


Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
Profile
will2586


Joined: 05/27/10 10:55 PM
Messages: 3754
Location:US
Offline

I just really want the world for a cool type of story. Like earth is dying and you have to live on the moon. It'll be cool!

~Will

Profile
Allspice1232


Joined: 01/30/11 10:00 PM
Messages: 2837
Offline

SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Milestone 1: Lunar Lakes Logo

I'm very excited to announce Lunar Lakes, a brand new world coming to the Sims 3 Store! This is just the logo sneak peek! Want to see more of the world? Keep reaching those milestones!



We're so excited about this logo! It's unlike any other. I can't wait to show you guys more of this awesome world.


This sums up how I feel about the announcement of Lunar Lakes pretty well:



I was expecting the announcement of a new world (though I thought the name was going to be Aurora Terra? Oh well, Lunar Lakes sounds good too) but it is still exciting to see it confirmed. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
Profile
clubers


Joined: 01/03/10 06:27 PM
Messages: 8032
Location:In a parallel universe, either that or New Jersey.
Offline

You know what, this is the first time since Late Night where I have gotten PEPS. (well, in this case PSCS {Pre Store Content Store})


Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
Profile
catloverplayer


Joined: 12/10/09 09:30 PM
Messages: 46982
Location:USA
Online

Now that this world is almost complete it must be because a walkthru is out next week they can start working on the Coney Island Carnival World. Hint EA Hint.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Profile
clubers


Joined: 01/03/10 06:27 PM
Messages: 8032
Location:In a parallel universe, either that or New Jersey.
Offline

Wait a second, if miletone 1 is a whole new world announcement, what is milestone 2?


Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
Profile
mangoesandlimes


Joined: 06/25/09 09:06 PM
Messages: 2418
Location:PNW

I hope they've done something really neat with the night sky - replacing the moon with Earth or some other really neat-looking planets (it doesn't have to be a colony on Earth's moon!). This would also be a great time to patch in outerwear to the base game so I can make everyone wear spacesuits outside.
Profile
BettySwollux


Joined: 12/07/11 12:24 PM
Messages: 265
Location:Cowplant

clubers wrote:Wait a second, if miletone 1 is a whole new world announcement, what is milestone 2?


Judging from the hint in first post, more information on "milestone 1"

Profile
catloverplayer


Joined: 12/10/09 09:30 PM
Messages: 46982
Location:USA
Online

mangoesandlimes wrote:I hope they've done something really neat with the night sky - replacing the moon with Earth or some other really neat-looking planets (it doesn't have to be a colony on Earth's moon!). This would also be a great time to patch in outerwear to the base game so I can make everyone wear spacesuits outside.


Yes agreed the earth should be in the sky now instead of the moon because our sims are on it. I also agree about the clothes.

I wonder what the rabbitholes will look like. I guess we'll find out next week. :wink:

Edit
Smilieys arnt working.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 10:29 PM

Profile
BettySwollux


Joined: 12/07/11 12:24 PM
Messages: 265
Location:Cowplant

Made myself laugh wondering how going to Egypt, France and China would work in that world. I mean think about it

Planet Express doing the mail rounds? lol

Profile
mangoesandlimes


Joined: 06/25/09 09:06 PM
Messages: 2418
Location:PNW

BettySwollux wrote:Made myself laugh wondering how going to Egypt, France and China would work in that world. I mean think about it

Planet Express doing the mail rounds? lol


Your sims won't actually go to China - they'll use a holodeck to go to holographic China. If they marry a sim from China, it'll actually be a holographic sim who has a mobile emitter which allows them to roam free in the real world. /Trekkie

Profile
jessikaeju


Joined: 02/03/11 05:47 PM
Messages: 14
Offline

Parece muito bom!!
Profile
misty4m


Joined: 07/11/09 09:57 PM
Messages: 1325
Location:California
Offline

Allspice1232 wrote:
SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Milestone 1: Lunar Lakes Logo

I'm very excited to announce Lunar Lakes, a brand new world coming to the Sims 3 Store! This is just the logo sneak peek! Want to see more of the world? Keep reaching those milestones!



We're so excited about this logo! It's unlike any other. I can't wait to show you guys more of this awesome world.


This sums up how I feel about the announcement of Lunar Lakes pretty well:



I was expecting the announcement of a new world (though I thought the name was going to be Aurora Terra? Oh well, Lunar Lakes sounds good too) but it is still exciting to see it confirmed. I can't wait to hear more about it.


lol

Profile
Only1whtrbbt


Joined: 06/11/09 10:57 PM
Messages: 1368
Online

Lunar Lakes.....



Guess I can save my Simpoints for something else then.
Profile
 
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: