Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
clubers

COOL! Now my alien has a backstory. Wait... is this where all of the aliens came from!? WILL POLLINATION TECHNICIAN 7 (Caliente) AND 9 (Smith) COME BACK!!!!!????? Or even Stella Terrano??? Or any of the other aliens???

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 09:40 PM

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
clubers

I don't even care if alien is not a lifestate (but pleeeeaaaase include some kind of alien black eyes in unlock outfits)...

will2586

I just really want the world for a cool type of story. Like earth is dying and you have to live on the moon. It'll be cool!

~Will

Allspice1232

SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Milestone 1: Lunar Lakes Logo

I'm very excited to announce Lunar Lakes, a brand new world coming to the Sims 3 Store! This is just the logo sneak peek! Want to see more of the world? Keep reaching those milestones!

We're so excited about this logo! It's unlike any other. I can't wait to show you guys more of this awesome world.

This sums up how I feel about the announcement of Lunar Lakes pretty well:

I was expecting the announcement of a new world (though I thought the name was going to be Aurora Terra? Oh well, Lunar Lakes sounds good too) but it is still exciting to see it confirmed. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
clubers

You know what, this is the first time since Late Night where I have gotten PEPS. (well, in this case PSCS {Pre Store Content Store})

catloverplayer

Now that this world is almost complete it must be because a walkthru is out next week they can start working on the Coney Island Carnival World. Hint EA Hint.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
clubers

Wait a second, if miletone 1 is a whole new world announcement, what is milestone 2?

mangoesandlimes

I hope they've done something really neat with the night sky - replacing the moon with Earth or some other really neat-looking planets (it doesn't have to be a colony on Earth's moon!). This would also be a great time to patch in outerwear to the base game so I can make everyone wear spacesuits outside.
BettySwollux

clubers wrote:Wait a second, if miletone 1 is a whole new world announcement, what is milestone 2?

Judging from the hint in first post, more information on "milestone 1"

catloverplayer

mangoesandlimes wrote:I hope they've done something really neat with the night sky - replacing the moon with Earth or some other really neat-looking planets (it doesn't have to be a colony on Earth's moon!). This would also be a great time to patch in outerwear to the base game so I can make everyone wear spacesuits outside.

Yes agreed the earth should be in the sky now instead of the moon because our sims are on it. I also agree about the clothes.

I wonder what the rabbitholes will look like. I guess we'll find out next week. :wink:

Edit
Smilieys arnt working.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 10:29 PM

BettySwollux

Made myself laugh wondering how going to Egypt, France and China would work in that world. I mean think about it

Planet Express doing the mail rounds? lol

mangoesandlimes

BettySwollux wrote:Made myself laugh wondering how going to Egypt, France and China would work in that world. I mean think about it

Planet Express doing the mail rounds? lol

Your sims won't actually go to China - they'll use a holodeck to go to holographic China. If they marry a sim from China, it'll actually be a holographic sim who has a mobile emitter which allows them to roam free in the real world. /Trekkie

jessikaeju

Parece muito bom!!
misty4m

Allspice1232 wrote:
SimGuruTaterTot wrote:Milestone 1: Lunar Lakes Logo

I'm very excited to announce Lunar Lakes, a brand new world coming to the Sims 3 Store! This is just the logo sneak peek! Want to see more of the world? Keep reaching those milestones!

We're so excited about this logo! It's unlike any other. I can't wait to show you guys more of this awesome world.

This sums up how I feel about the announcement of Lunar Lakes pretty well:

I was expecting the announcement of a new world (though I thought the name was going to be Aurora Terra? Oh well, Lunar Lakes sounds good too) but it is still exciting to see it confirmed. I can't wait to hear more about it.

lol

Only1whtrbbt

Lunar Lakes.....

Guess I can save my Simpoints for something else then.

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: