Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sharing the love! NOMINATION LOTTERY (getting ready for huge summer lottery!!!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
BGateGWayB

Tazm1n wrote:Hello. Can I just check to see if I'm still being entered into the lottery spools. I think that's how I understood the rules. I May also be back later to use one of my tickets for someone. Thanks
Yes, i've been adding you guys. (Last time I wasn't here that's why it didn't show up but you all were in there. ) Anyways, i'm going to add you guys once I put in TnT_Terry's. I apologize if you thought I forgot you guys! Don't worry if I ever do i'll gift you guys the set I missed out on, ok?

BGateGWayB

@TnT_Terry-itsnayntrev, JediAriel both don't have it on their wishlist. I'm sorry.

Tazm1n

BGateGWayB wrote:
Tazm1n wrote:Hello. Can I just check to see if I'm still being entered into the lottery spools. I think that's how I understood the rules. I May also be back later to use one of my tickets for someone. Thanks
Yes, i've been adding you guys. (Last time I wasn't here that's why it didn't show up but you all were in there. ) Anyways, i'm going to add you guys once I put in TnT_Terry's. I apologize if you thought I forgot you guys! Don't worry if I ever do i'll gift you guys the set I missed out on, ok?

Cheers hun, I didn't think you would forget but just wanted to check

On another note can I please use one of my tickets and nominate LuRanda
The reason, as you may of guessed she is my mum in RL and I have got her hooked on the game lol.
She's also my best friend and I could not wish for a better one.

Again on another note, aside from using the tickets, are we allowed to nominate people in the same way everyone else does?

BGateGWayB

Yes, yes of course you are. I'll only add the ticket in as an extra nomination. I'll add two for her (1 of them being your tickets) and an extra just cause. She'll be in there three times. For one ticket, one nomination and another just cause.

Tazm1n

Thank you hun.

BGateGWayB

About to update and add the nominations. Random bump as well.

BGateGWayB

Should I have a few lotteries going on since there are so MANY good sales? Maybe just skip a few weeks or have very small sets replacing the weeks I used up?

samanthajane26

Is it too late to nominate someone for the When Worlds Collide set? I just spotted it on a friends wishlist and if its not too late would love to see her added to the list, shes always so upbeat and friendly, if its not too late, could I nominate HylianJovi92?

Many thanks
BGateGWayB

Week 3 winner for the When World Collide set is Tazm1n! Congratulations! Now I have exactly 1629 simpoints. I'm re-loading my debit card tomorrow if I make it to the store. (been sick i apologize was gonna do it this weekend) Don't worry you'll get it tomorrow! I apologize for the trouble I caused.
Anyways Tazm1n you've won this week!

Tazm1n

BGateGWayB wrote:Week 3 winner for the When World Collide set is Tazm1n! Congratulations! Now I have exactly 1629 simpoints. I'm re-loading my debit card tomorrow if I make it to the store. (been sick i apologize was gonna do it this weekend) Don't worry you'll get it tomorrow! I apologize for the trouble I caused.
Anyways Tazm1n you've won this week!

Wow wasn't expecting that thank you. You haven't caused any trouble hun, it's lovely that your doing this for everyone. Thank you again.

And just to start this week off again can I please nominate
LuRanda with a ticket cos she needs cheering up.
And yourself for being a great host and holding this lottery.
And MerryWidow as she has been very helpful from the first day I joined.
romagi Schantal, and luckyheather for being great sim friends.

walkingstick

Congratulations Tazm1n.

I'll be back with come nominations shortly. Thanks for hosting this BGateGWayB, it's very generous of you.

Edit: I'd like to nominate Kaiyo, She's been very nice to me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/12/12 10:11 AM

Tazm1n

walkingstick wrote:Congratulations Tazm1n.

I'll be back with come nominations shortly. Thanks for hosting this BGateGWayB, it's very generous of you.

Thank you walkingstick.

I'd also like to nominate walkingstick. Not because of his post above but because when I was thinking of nominations I was using my phone, so it was hard to remember those that always comment on my stuff and answer my questions, and I gotta say, if is always the first one. I can't believe I did not think of him at the time.

walkingstick

Tazm1n wrote:
walkingstick wrote:Congratulations Tazm1n.

Thank you walkingstick.

I'd also like to nominate walkingstick. Not because of his post above but because when I was thinking of nominations I was using my phone, so it was hard to remember those that always comment on my stuff and answer my questions, and I gotta say, if is always the first one. I can't believe I did not think of him at the time.

That's very thoughtful of you Tazm1n. I've got Contemporay comfort living but thanks for thinking of me.
p.s I'm a she not a he, although it's an easy mistake to make given my avi. I won't bore you with the long story as to why I've got a male avi! I should get around to changing it eventually.

Tazm1n

lol. walkingstick, i'm so sorry for making that mistake I won't do it again.

Well hopefully you will have some of the others cos I plan to nominate you again for them so get them in your wishlist hun

BGateGWayB - hun I hope you feel better soon and please don't worry about the lottery I'm happy to continue with this as planned ok?

Thank you for your lovely comments that you sent and you did not have to do that so dont feel you have to, please. I just hope you get better soon, your health is more important than worrying about this.

LuRanda

hi everybody can i nominate BGateGWayB because he is pooly and needs cheering up and i like to thank him for hosting this lottery
can i also nominate faith because she invited me to be her friend lol i only have 2 friends if anybody else would like to be friends I'll be happy to accept ,ty
and can i nominat Tazmin because she is my baby, lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 10:09 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: