Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
- Out of the Book - *Marking in Progress*  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Rayshizzie

Great job Sporkayy! Very well deserved! Personally, I think everyone did amazing,honestly every single entry for this round was unique and creative. Loved seeing them all and how different they were!

Butterflop! I loved your idea and everything about your pic! I wanted to cry for your model when I saw it, such emotion Very cool idea

I just have add how stoked I am for this upcoming round! Thrillers are by far my favorite type of books. I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and James Patterson and actually right now I'm reading Dexter (the first book) which I HIGHLY reccomend for (maybe a little more mature) other Thriller lovers! Question for OP just to be clear: For this round, is it ok to assume that we can do something with a little mix of horror and mystery?

Kasnii

@Rayshizzie

Go right ahead with adding bits of mystery and horror. As long as it still holds the suspense of a thriller.

loopyloo01

Location:Chilling on my throne, well I am the "Queen of Fabulous" right?

I may have to sleep on this one.. I cant find the CC I need so I may need to go back to le thinking table.

Kasnii

loopyloo01 wrote:I may have to sleep on this one.. I cant find the CC I need so I may need to go back to le thinking table.

You're not judged on the clothing so don't worry too much about it. Just do what I did for my example and create black clothing.

loopyloo01

Kasnii wrote:
loopyloo01 wrote:I may have to sleep on this one.. I cant find the CC I need so I may need to go back to le thinking table.

You're not judged on the clothing so don't worry too much about it. Just do what I did for my example and create black clothing.

Its not the clothing, its more.. the furniture used for the setting.

Rayshizzie

This one's a lot tougher than I thought it would be! Ive got some pretty cool ideas though but I'm gunna have to play around w/ them to see what I can pull off My poor son, I have a 5 yr old who came in behind me as I was working on a scene and he got so creeped out he was begging me to shut to computer off! lol

SehRehSah

Checking in ;D

Congrats Sporakayyee, those wings you drew look absolutely wonderful.

SehRehSah

Rayshizzie wrote:This one's a lot tougher than I thought it would be! Ive got some pretty cool ideas though but I'm gunna have to play around w/ them to see what I can pull off My poor son, I have a 5 yr old who came in behind me as I was working on a scene and he got so creeped out he was begging me to shut to computer off! lol

Mmmyeah it's a challenge, I'm racking my brains for ideas >_<
So far, I'm thinking something horror-like, maybe...Idk...I'm stuck. :s
Awww, that's absolutely adorable, my sister's 5 and she's so terribly talkative. xD

Chicken15

Checking in as well

butterflop98

Rayshizzie wrote:
Butterflop! I loved your idea and everything about your pic! I wanted to cry for your model when I saw it, such emotion Very cool idea

Thankyou so much

I have no ideas for my assignment at the moment, hopefully not one with my model crying
Chicken15

Genre 2

Living in a world where angels and vampires existed would scare any normal person, but hunter born Ashlyn chose to use her special abilities to track down rogue vampires and return them to their owners.

But this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad. (Inspired by Guild hunter series)

loopyloo01

Genre 2: Thriller

(Set 10 years before Genre 1 in Kijuju, Africa)

*Viola's Diary Entry dated August 19th 1999*

The BSAA have been dispatched into a forest-like place in Africa, to try and stop a man named 'Irving' selling some B.O.W (Bio-Organic Weapons) on the black market. But when myself and Chris (Her soon-to-be husband/ex-husband) arrived, we discovered that there were even greater problems here. We have found out that majority of the 'locals' have been infected with the C-Virus, which makes them gain inhuman qualities (Into parasites/zombies). While searching through whats left of this place, we encountered a forest near a lake with a gravestone on the edge. There was a 'odd looking' woman lying there, dead. Just as we began to investigate, we heard rustles from the trees and a familiar.. roaring sound. We got out our guns and aimed where the noise was coming from. We basically stood back-to-back and fired at these parasites as they ran to slaughter us, just like they did with the Delta team..

Inspired by Resident Evil 5

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/16/12 01:47 PM

NikkiBeth20

I am SOOOOOO sorry! I got caught up with work! I guess I am out now sorry!

Reise! Reise!
Sporkayyee

SehRehSah wrote:Checking in ;D

Congrats Sporakayyee, those wings you drew look absolutely wonderful.

Thank you!
I can't take all the credit for the wings, as I did find a template for them on the internet.

I should have my entry in today or possibly tomorrow if things go as planned!

butterflop98

I've got an idea in my head, just gotta get the CC and poses I need

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: