Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Odd Couple - A Couples Modeling Comp [Scores and Final Assignment are up!!!]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
crimsonsunsets22

Looks great, Pink! Adding to the front page now.

CookieDough987

Woah... Love the pic, Pink! Very original!

ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

Thanks guys!

crimsonsunsets22

Okie everybody, remember you've got 2 days left to turn in the assignment. If you need an extension, don't hesitate to ask!

Rayshizzie

Hey, so sorry it's been taking so long for me to post my entries, just wanted to ask a question and give an update: We have until tomorrow at midnight to hand it in right? I'm almost positive I'll have mine in by tonight but just in case I want to make sure I get it in by the deadline. I definately will not need an extension, as I already finished one pic and am almost finished w/ the other buuuut the other is requiring quite a bit of gameplay for something I need in my pic. (which is why it's taking me forever). So yeah, should be up by tonight if not, DEF by tommorrow night (if that's ok)

crimsonsunsets22

No worries! Just wanna make sure everyone's has enough time to do what they wanna do. Yep, the deadline is tomorrow at midnight, so you should be fine. Can't wait to see your pictures!

BlondieGirl97

Assignment One
Angus & Chad

Angus:

As much as she loves Brad, she needs her alone time. Since Brad isnt one to fancy going outside, considering that he is afraid of the outdoors, Angus finds her peace being one with nature, and exploring what the world has to offer.

Brad:

Brad lives a bit more on the wild side. He prefers partying to "becoming one with nature" He knows that he is popular in the nightlife, but poor Brad is blissfully unaware of how popular he is with the spray tanned, fishnet clad ladies that prowl around town at night.

ChoclateKiss

Assignment One
Claire & Chip
Claire:

Claire is a social butterfly, shoping with her friends is were she gets her personal time. The thoughts of new clothes & gossiping with her friends is not what Chip would do, but oh well. He is probably asleep anyway.
Chip

Chip is the exact opposite of Claire. Despite the fact that he despises most of the human race, he is a couch potato and can be found asleep on the couch in his own "world of bliss" when Claire comes home from work/socializition. Claire is never to happy about it though

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a simmer, so friend me mabe
crimsonsunsets22

Looks great guys! I'll update the front page when I get home tonight. I'm finally going to see The Hunger Games, whee!

Rayshizzie

Assignment 1:

Special Agent Mira Cross:

When Mira and Attacus are apart she is either practicing Martial Art's or working. She loves her job ALMOST as much as she loves her man. Recently promoted as an "International Super Spy", Mira headed to Egypt on her first assignment. Under cover at a charity event where the guests were only the rich and/or famous, she was to get the package (a small chip with a ton of valuable information on a terrorist organization)and then get to the safe house without being noticed. Somehow she was made. As she was leaving the mansion, there were 2 guys at the bottom of the steps, ready to tango.

Attacus Diamonds:

When Mira told Attacus she had to go to Egypt for an important job assignment, he insisted he come along for the trip. Of course he was concerned for her safety, although he has no doubt she can take care of herself. Yet there was another reason he was eager to head to Egypt and this had something to do with the only thing that even comes close to his love for Mira. Diamonds. There was one museum in paticular that was said to have the most beautiful, largest heart shaped diamond in the world. He knew these gems would be held in the museum's basement, which was supposedly near impossible to break into.

Near impossible. Although it took quite an effort getting through the elaborate security system, it was well worth it once he had those beauties within his grasp. Especially when he saw a gorgeous heart shaped pink diamond was unexpectedly in the basement as well.

crimsonsunsets22

Looks great, Ray! Updated the front page

CookieDough987

Woah... There was just a sudden influx of entries... But amazing job everyone!

kayndekayne

Hey sorry about the disappearing act, i just had a death in the family and have been dealing with that. Ill have my entry in by tonight.
mbhoban

Josh
Josh is always rocking out onstage, showing the world his musical abilities. Some of the time, Andie can't come. But that doesn't stop them from being together. Josh thinks a bout that first time when he serenaded Andie backstage at a concert in the park. That was when he first knew he truly loved her.

Andie
Andie was usually found at home, reading romance novels or dramas. She thinks about the princesses and pirates in those little tales. But she always remembers that she doesn't have to be Cinderella to find her knight in shining armor. She has. And his Majesty's name is Josh. And she loves Josh with all her heart.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 01:29 AM

crimsonsunsets22

Great job, mbh!

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear that. I completely understand if you need more time or you want to drop. I know Sims is probably one of the last things on your mind right now. I hope that you and your family are doing alright. <3

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: