Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Dead Thread, Please Use New Thread (link in post one)  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
crs9900

I simply loved the lot that YOTEAMO built for me, I thought I would request one more. I understand the wait time. Not in a rush. Thanks.

Username: crs9900
Preferred builder: Imoger
Type of build: Like the floor plan
Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All, except Master Suite Stuff
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have: Limited
Lot size: 40x40
Number of bedrooms: Like the floor plan
Specific instructions of decorating the bedrooms: Adults only, no children
Number of bathrooms: Like the floor plan
Favorite color scheme: Warm colors
Colors you dislike: Anything bold, black or pink. No dark wood.
Do you want it furnished?: Yes, please
Do you want it decorated?: Yes, please
Can store content be used? Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used?: No, please
Can CAP patterns by used?: No, please
Link to specific house plan: http://www.houseplans.net/floorplans/16800066/
Additional instructions: Please, no vegetable garden, just flowers, shrubs and trees; please add a hot tub and outdoor bbq area; room in backyard for trampoline and rock climbing wall; fireplace in master bedroom; no elevator as in floor plan; no basement or attic; on first floor can the media room be converted to a den with fireplace; on second floor can the kitchen be converted to a laundry room.

Thank you so much, again.

Serendipity38

ZooProfessor3

Hi, Serendipity! It is awesome that you got Pets! You will love it, or at least I do. Having horses is especially fun.

I think knowing you have it MIGHT help the person who takes your request since there are some hairstyles and clothes in Pets that they might want to use.

Could I ask you to please just edit your original request post? If you don't know where it is, you can ALWAYS find it by going to the Open Requests post (I think that is post three) on our thread. You can scroll down to find your request listed and use the link to go directly to it. Then you can edit it to your hearts content (as long as it is still unclaimed), but if you make changes in what you actually want, then you need to post that you made changes.

If all you did was update the EPs or SPs or Store content that you have, then you don't even need to tell anyone you edited your request post.

Thanks!

Zoo

Hi Zoo!*Smiles*

Yes I'm LOVING it so far, I finally broke down and got it, BECAUSE of the horses*LOL* And alright, I'll go in and edit my original post to the fact that I have the Pets EP now too. Thanks for the heads up on that, and thank you for the reply!

itguyinsc

Happy Sunday

Lissykin

Hello! I've completed the 15x10 lot for Echowever: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5716599

I hope you like it! I know you wanted a starter (16,500) and this one is not that (cost is 42,079). Not to worry, there's good news! I'm uploading the starter version later today. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to use the freeRealEstate cheat to get your simmies in the door.

Cobblestone Cottage Slideshow

There are loads of features:
Stereo: wired for sound
Stove: upgraded meal quality
Bath, Kitchen Sinks and Shower: self cleaning
Washer: clean polymer injection
Toilet: unbreakable
Nectar Press: improved pressing
Sprinkler: auto-water

Happy simming!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/06/12 04:56 PM

dramaqueen74

Username: dramaqueen74
Preferred builder:
Type of build: Mediterranean (villa)
Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have?: Katy Perry
Lot size: Any, although preferably one on the 'large' side.
Number of bedrooms: Five
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms? One adult double, two children and a teenager (all girls). The other is a guest one, so I don't really mind.
Number of bathrooms: 4.5/5
Favorite color schemes: Neutrals
Colors you dislike: Bright colors (oranges, vibrant greens, etc)
Do you want it furnished? Yes, please!
Do you want it decorated? If possible.
Can store content be used? Only the free stuff, sorry!
Can 3rd party CC be used? Yes!
Can CAP patterns be used? Yep.
Link to specific house or plan:
Special requirements?: I'd quite like a large garden and patio, and possibly a pool (indoor or outdoor), with a garage (preferably attached)
Additional instructions?
ZooProfessor3

Lissykin: Cobblestone Cottage is adorable! You packed a lot of creativity into that small lot. Left a rec!

ZooProfessor3

Thread is up to date to here!

Morakai

I am a claustrophile. This means that I have a love of closed in places. So, my love of Lissykin's house is huge! I love that it is well appointed, though not on a big lot. I have a feeling that is one of my go-to houses in the making. You know... The house that you use when you don't have anything specific for them, and because it is so perfect for just about every sim. THank you so much for sharing, and hope you don't mind if I DRF it. I plan on putting this house into good use! Often!

=^..^=

Mmicky91

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
Mmicky91 wrote:
ZooProfessor3 wrote:
Mmicky91 wrote:I have a question. I know I can have a lot and sim/pet request in at one time. I double checked your rules to be sure. I want to have a family created and I see that you have a request for it BUT I'm questioning this...

8. Please do not make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.

Does the last part mean I have to wait to request it since its a family with a pet?

Mmicky91, if I understand your question, you have a lot request in right now and want to know if it is okay to request a family (as in more than one Sim or one pet alone). I'm sorry, you will have to wait to request your family until after your lot is complete.

I will say that it takes slightly less time (usually) to get Sims and pets made than it does lots, so you might not be in for QUITE as long a wait the second time (though I can promise you nothing about that).

Yea, I have a lot request already in, so ok. Thank you for answering my question.

Mmicky91,

If you wanted to you could request JUST the pet or JUST one of the Sims in the family at the same time as your lot request.

One of our team members just came off inactive status today and she is ONLY claiming Sim requests right now, which means that when she looks to claim a request she'll be looking at the oldest Sim request in the list. That makes there be fewer things to choose from and I'm thinking she may get to some of those requests pretty quickly.

Hope that isn't confusing!

Zoo

I did think of that but I'm patient and can wait. I did think of having a single sim created for my town I'm filling up.... lol I've got too many things on my mind simwise
Mmicky91

Request Form (Sim)
Username: Mmicky91
Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
Skin color: see pic
Hair color: see pic
Traits: friendly,likes the outdoors
Favorites: color: blue food: burgers
Sign:
Lifetime Wish:something to do with tattoos
Name desired (optional): Dvle Nme
Which EPs and SPs do you have? all up to pets (no showtime)
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
Can store content be used? yes, just let me know so I can get or if I already got it
Can 3rd party CC be used? yes
Can CAP patterns be used? yes
Additional instructions? This is a friend I want to recreate for my sim town.He's a fun loving, friendly,caring, smart, kinda quiet guy. He's into tattoos and travels.

KLorelei

Love the latest creations guys! I'm always so impressed with my fellow team member's work. ^_^

ZooProfessor3

Morakai wrote:I am a claustrophile. This means that I have a love of closed in places. So, my love of Lissykin's house is huge! I love that it is well appointed, though not on a big lot. I have a feeling that is one of my go-to houses in the making. You know... The house that you use when you don't have anything specific for them, and because it is so perfect for just about every sim. THank you so much for sharing, and hope you don't mind if I DRF it. I plan on putting this house into good use! Often!

I'm claustophobic (but I still love Lissykin's house)! I think it's adorable and SO conveniently sized.

KLorelei wrote:Love the latest creations guys! I'm always so impressed with my fellow team member's work. ^_^

TOTALLY agree!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 09:44 PM

ZooProfessor3

Thread is up to date to here!

imahippyyo

Request Form (Residential Lot)
Username: imahippyyo
Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or French Chateaux. Similar to: http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl00638.html?from=sear
ch
or this: http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/hwepl08442.html?from=sear
ch

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, no SPs
If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited edition.
Lot size: 50x50
Number of bedrooms: 6-7+
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 Nurseries.
Number of bathrooms: 5+
Favorite color schemes: None
Colors you dislike: None
Do you want it furnished? Yes
Do you want it decorated? Yes
Can store content be used? Yes
Can 3rd party CC be used? Yes
Can CAP patterns be used? Yes
Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank):
Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, Hot tub, (Luxurious outdoors stuff), Cars.
Additional instructions? Under 475,000$. Use as much of the budget as possible

Oh how I love these builds!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/26/12 11:30 PM

Hollena

itguyinsc wrote:
Dear Hollena,

Your sim request and your pet request are ready:

Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5707557

Pet: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5707555

I hope they fit into your game nicely. It was a pleasure creating for you. I have enjoyed your uploads as well. I've gone through your studio and rec'd all of your creations! Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you!

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: