Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Ambitions GLITCH THREAD  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
nessajolene

epic

alyssa4815162342

That is exact problem that just started last night for me. The game loads but I can't see my character and the toolbar is gone. I do not have Ambitions yet, I only had Sims 3 & WA. I lost hours of gaming and the back-up file does not work either. I've always loved the Sims but seeing all these bug threads makes me think I may have erroneously dumped my money into the game trusting that it would work as well as the other versions. I think this is their best release yet...if I could just make it work.

Does any one know how to fix this Gitch??!
burparella

Right now, I'm having a pretty big issue when it comes to ambitions. Any lot that my sims happen to be on (or that I zoom in on, or that I try to edit in build/buy), gets skewed so it looks like the above picture. I didn't have this problem with WA or with the base game, but after installing ambitions yesterday, it doesn't matter if I'm playing on my legacy, one of my random fun games, or try to start up a new game all together all of the lots in town look like the above image. Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem or is my best bet just to reinstall everything and hope for the best?

I'm sorry if I didn't include any necessary information to help with this issue. I'm pretty new to the sims universe and will provide more info if necessary.
rebsmer

mcr610xox wrote:HELPPPP!!!!! my father on sims 3 taught his son(toddler) how to talk and now my toddler is still sitting and talking and the dad is sitting listening. i tried to cancel the action and take care of the toddler b/c it was getting hugrey tired and i needed to change it diaper b/c it was dirty but no one can take care of the toddler b/c it wont stop talking. i called a babysitter to see if it would work but it didn't and i tried to get the father to go to bed but he wont either! the toddler's icon is red and i don't want child services to come b/c i have two teenage sons and i already had one of my children put up for adoption. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!
rebsmer

To mcr610xox-
I had the same problem with my toddler. I went to the edit town thingy and then evicted my family from their house and moved them back in. IT WORKED!! I hope it works for you.
sweetcato4

im very sorry to bother any one but could they either cheak out this yahoo answers question and answer it here or there
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111126183952AATeE
s6&r=w
moneywilder

My sims ages will randomly switch and make them younger or older. I.e. in the baker household newton randomly became older than Lincoln It was very annoying I enjoyed that game and it botherd me so much I couldn't even save it.
KirbyAndKat

Location:CURRENTLY ON AN INDEFINITE HIATUS FROM THESE FORUMS

Whenever my sims are den interacting with an AMB outdoor item (I.e. Trampoline and Gnubb set), they'll transport indoors, but underneath the first floor, where the foundation lays. It's annoying to type in resetsim for all eight of them.

Hibernating. ON A LONG HIATUS FROM THESE FORUMS DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES.

Find me on Carl's Sims 3 Forums or MyPage. -K&K(=
Chloe121007

After installing sims 3 ambitions I was absolutley happy! No glitches or anything. I have been playing it for about a month and now a glitch has started.

If I try and put my toddler/baby in a crib, my sims come up with a speech bubble with the steps + line through.

Sometimes the same thing happens when the toddler/baby is in the crib and I want to get it out. I have tried selling the crib and buying the new one but it doesnt work. PLEASE help me. I dont want the babies to die...

p.s at the moment I have been using the cheats resetSim, testingcheatsenabled true, motherlode and jokeplease. Could any of these cheats be causing this?

Thanxs for reading - hope you can help!!!!
Chloe121007

enon wrote:Hi, has anyone had any problems such as these? My pregnant sim walks around topless, My toddler has on women's high heeled boots and infant looks like some type of deformed monster. Somebody help me, please!

This happened to me!!! If you have downloaded anything from the EXCHANGE, delete it all as this is what caused it on my game. Anything from the STORE is fine just not the EXCHANGE.

Hope this helps!

Chloe
chrispyann

Hello I am new to playing sims on a PC I only played on xbox, anyway I have sims 3, ambitions and late night. I started playing a new game on sim's 3 but once I got the late night I started a new game. The first sim I made was going well, her career is in music she is a 4 star celb, she and a coworker married and for about two sim days every thing was fine then I had both of them sleeping in the bed when I wanted them to get up and go about the day they just lay their looking handycap
I don't know why I got this glitch but what I am wanting to know is their any way to fix it I fast forward three days and nothing I played with the other sims in the house then went back to my sim and her hubby they still lay their. So I started a new game I had this sim in the acting career she was on top of her game level 8 then I had her go vamp, well it seems after she was bit I could not get her to go to work anymore.
I will hit the go to work tab and the box in the left hand comes up like she is going to work then it goes away I can make her go to the lot but once on the lot if i hit go to work nothing. So I thought maybe she could only have a certin job as a vamp I cured her then gave her a job as a stylest sill won't work. Dose anyone else have trouble like this?
rkharper

sorry if I missspeak.
but I dont see where to get the teck support?? what support??
also dont see the teck replying to posts if at all.

why not call it player support?
seems that is what answers the questions..
Thanks..
BiancaSim

Sometimes a random sim in my house won't go to work. Like I'll click on the go to work button and it just dissapears. What do I do?
rvps215

I'm having a problem where the adults can't talk to the child. I click on the kid while having the adult selected but it shows that thing that tells you something has no actions to it.
I can't make the adults interact with the children, the children can only talk to the adults.
PLEASE HELP!
siren224

I just got the sims 3 ambitions pack and was so excited to play it. I started to install it and problems started happening. 1) It said I had no disk in when I tried to play it. 2) It some how didn't install properly but doesn't really affect my game. And 3) When I go to draft on the drafting table when my sim finishes the art it says missing texture on the paper?

Someone please help.

But when I have the ambitions disk in it keeps saying put showtime disk in why!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: