Here it is. A compiled list of traits that effect painting styles.
Artistic - Builds painting skill 25% faster
- Can paint all 3 Still-life effects at paintlevel 6.
- Gives water-color effect to the paintings he/she paints.
Can't Stand Art -Will paint 'darker' paintings.
Computer Wiz - Give their paintings a square-tiled effect.
Evil - Paintings have a red tint.
Genius - Paintings are made out of hexagons/pentagons.
- Can paint Still-life - Genius at level 6.
Grumpy - Paintings have a blue tint.
- Can paint Still-life - Somber at level 6.
Insane - Paintings contain little details.
- Can paint Still-life - Insane at level 6.
Neurotic - Paintings are in bright neon colors.
Perfectionists - Perfectionists spend more time painting, but what they eventually finish is noticeably better than something created by other Sims.
- Needs 15 minutes longer to paint each stage of a painting.
- 20% more chance to paint a brilliant painting.
- 15% more chance to paint a masterpiece painting