Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Legacy Challenge for TS3  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Elvin89

How do you exactly start the legacy challenge? is it something you select or choose at the beginning of a game file or do you just start playing with the founder in the right house?

Please let me know
jrnordin19

You started my second generation! Need some readers!

jrnordin19

Check out my legacy!

www.jrnordin18.wordpress.com

Allierenee25

I never thought I could play the game without cheating. But I am really into making my legacy so I am actually having fun not cheating and starting from scratch. I am working on my founder who just met a guy lets hope hes the one will help carry on the name. Check out my story about my legacy.

pchapman

Allierenee25 wrote:I never thought I could play the game without cheating. But I am really into making my legacy so I am actually having fun not cheating and starting from scratch. I am working on my founder who just met a guy lets hope hes the one will help carry on the name. Check out my story about my legacy.

I agree, it does seem to be a lot more fun.

Lyons Legacy
http://sims3leahlyons.blogspot.com/

Elvin89 wrote:How do you exactly start the legacy challenge? is it something you select or choose at the beginning of a game file or do you just start playing with the founder in the right house?

Please let me know

A legacy challenge is something that you just do on your own. You have to follow the rules that the person who started the legacy makes. Legacies are very challenging and I seem to never be able to complete them. Any who, good luck if you decide to do a legacy!

dinosaywhat99

whoa, so how do you guys know we completed it? uh im such a ditz
EniracY

Well, most people make stories up with their legacy and upload these stories to wordpress, livejournal, the Sims exchange or other forum threads and report what happens in their games.

Whatever you do don't click this link...
snipsandsnails

Hey everyone! I started a legacy challenge a bit back, lost it, then decided to re-vamp and retry It's called The Hammil Legacy, and I'd love for y'all to check it out! Comments are welcome but certainly not compulsory

Leah1980

I'm really enjoying my legacy so far. She just recently met a guy and hes moved in. I had quite a hard time finding a good guy. Sims is so much like real life. Most the cute guys are jerks and the not so handsome are the good guys. Hopefully I found a good combo.
Mozzer

Just bought Late Night (loving it) and started a new movie themed legacy. Hope you enjoy it because I sure enjoy writing it!

http://silverscreenlegacy.wordpress.com

Dreamer32910

I just started my legacy, The Campbell Legacy! Please go here http://xthecampbelllegacyx.blogspot.com/p/chapters.html

"Well bad things from my past are buried not dead, they haunt me like ghosts begging me to let them go but they make me who I am." Madina Lake
LaurenMikayla

Gr so annoyed at myself..
I'd made my legacy family and been playing it for awhile (even managed to get my founder to achieve her lifetime wish so as you can imagine she'd built up a whole heap of lifetime happiness points) but hadnt gotten around to making myself a score sheet.
Well my founder and her mate just died and I've clicked to the fact I have no idea how many lifetime happiness points they'd both earnt..
*grumble grumble*
sydniSIM10

So excited! I finally have a decent legacy going on!

My founder is female. HEr name is Seeder Spriggs. She's really just the funniest thing. All is well. Lives in Riverview. OOOOH! She met this guy, does anyone have any info about him? His name is George Dean? They're like perfect for each other.

ellandriel

Im going to do it! I've been mulling it over and read and reread the rules and think I've got it! Wish me luck!
I think the 5 traits that I GET to choose for my Patriarch will be:
Genius(Learning faster is good), Green Thumb (obvious), Family Oriented, Good(anyone living such a meager life is good, right), and Handy(when this skill is mastered then anything in build mode is CHEAP)

Aye Aye Aye

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: