Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Black Bag Job-Egypt  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Sammersrocks527

I have searched throughout the town trying to find the "secret base at the edge of town" (The first step on the quest "Black Bag Job) and no luck finding it. Anyone have any tips or help? Thanks in advance

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/20/09 07:07 AM

Sammersrocks527

Edited for clarity.
parkerhaliwell20

It's someone's house. I don't know if it's the same name in all the games, but mine was Lufti or something like that.
cazzycat21

What exactly do you do once your in the lufti house, I'm pretty sure I've clicked everything there now I'm getting seriuosly bored! please someone put me out of my misery!!!
RoseMcB

Not sure if you're referring to the quest to find the Corporate HQ? If it's that one and you have to place the bribe in the chest, you enter thru the family's garage (should show up on your map view for the location). You have to be friends with someone in the house first on any of these, I think. The first step is "inspecting" the hole you can see in their inner courtyard. This leads you to the entrance located in the outbuilding next to the main house. Hope this helps.
nissa

It's in a house. You have to go to the bathroom and flush the toilet. Stairs appear in the bedroom.
tang533pp

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I can find the entrance.
SimsAndTheCity

Thank you! I searched that house for ages, who would have guessed it would be the toilet?

kellywest

Good to know! I gave up on that mission. I could see where the stairs were supposed to appear but couldn't find a switch or anything to trigger them. After finally finishing the mission in the big pyramid AND the sphinx to cure my Sim, I was done trying to figure stuff out. So I gave up and picked the adventure that had my Sim find some copper.

Darrkwyng

Concerning the Lufti house and the "Black Bag" quest that I think was referenced here: Nothing that you actually click on within the house will show you the hidden basement or how to open it.

How I solved it was to make friends with the 3 women that lived there until I could ask to spend the night. The first night I slept in the big bed upstairs to force one to use the lower room (and received a message during that time), and that night the stairs appeared in the lower room, but the door was now locked.

The next day I left then came back and asked again to spend the night. Then I turned off the radio and was given another message, however, the door was still locked. So I waited until one of my friends was in the room with an additional roomie, and clicked one of them to talk. By doing this my toon auto walked into that locked room to speak to her, and I was able to use the stairs. I know there has to be one more message, but I didn't wait - I went for it!

Each level has floor pads that you have to step on in a combination to get the green light that opens all the doors to move on. The combo for Lvl 1 is 4231 (this is from left to right, on actual floor pads, not blank spaces). The second level was harder for me, and I had to try many different combos and a pad of paper to figure out. That number is 165. The last level is 8247. It's cake from there. Hope this helps someone!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/09 03:56 AM

BlueBobBo

I think the combos change because mine were quite different. If that is the case i believe the best thing to do is just figure out what each panel does and then work it out on paper. The first two floors I got just randomly clicking the only problem is the last floor and it didn't take me too long to figure out. I hope this helps

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/09 06:32 AM

Jorderin

Hi everyone! So it seems like ppl have been having trouble w/ the third stage of the puzzles in the black bag job. Well, I couldnt figure it out, and the way I ended up doing it was meditating (which you learn to do after reaching level 6 of Karate skill) for 2 hours, or until I reached zenport mode, and I zenported (transported) through! Hope it helps!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/28/09 01:19 AM

susansimmommy

I am stuck on the second level, where you need to stand on the floor tiles in a certain order. I get a message saying that the guy (I forget his name) had a bad memory and wrote down his codes. But WHERE? Anyone find them? I am going to go befriend everyone in the house and maybe they will tell me something. This is driving me nutso!

Ali
TiraMc

Thank you for the zenport suggestion....it worked!
SwtSmgrl

I had the same problem with the 3rd level and used the zeneport, the only problem was that my sim was really tired and was not able to sleep because the owners kept kicking her out. That in turn made her unable to meditate to get out. When i was trying to figure out how to get out however I came across the sands of understanding in my inventory. I used it and I think it could help you figure out the puzzle without meditating

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: