Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Keystone of the Dragon  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Blackrose98911

I can't seem to find the Keystone of the Dragon in Shang Simla. Does anyone know where I can find it? Answers appreciated!
darkgoddess

i cant find it either.

sims234

i have the same problem, i want to know what is in that room, my sister cheated and did build on this lot and changed it to a regualar door, she is a CHEATER

well so i am but i won't cheat this time, i swear

Oh no! size, underline and bold are not working.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/20/09 05:46 PM

SketchElder

You probably have to be given that keystone as part of an adventure.
sims234

I was exploring the cave as an adventure and i never got a keystone and couldn't find it.

Blackrose98911

What the hey? How are we supposed to deliver the relic to that chick? I've looked all over town for it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Hmm..... I might have to go sneek a peek at a walkthrough at the store or something. Thanks guys!
sims234

Blackrose98911 wrote:What the hey? How are we supposed to deliver the relic to that chick? I've looked all over town for it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Hmm..... I might have to go sneek a peek at a walkthrough at the store or something. Thanks guys!

please post back here if you find anything but will the walkthrough not be sealed. all the ones in my local shops are. but good luck.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/20/09 09:58 PM

brizi123

OMG! i have the SAME problom! i thoght i was just stupid!
SketchElder

I looked it up. You won't get the Keystone of the Dragon until you've completed several fairly long strings of adventures. Keep doing adventures and you'll get it eventually.
sims234

SketchElder wrote:I looked it up. You won't get the Keystone of the Dragon until you've completed several fairly long strings of adventures. Keep doing adventures and you'll get it eventually.

ok, thank you sketchelder

NanceXToo

You won't get this keystone until the "Knowledge Of The Past" adventure becomes available. I've completed the first few steps of that adventure and now apparently I have to go to FRANCE to ask someone for the keystone, so I'm waiting until my vacation in China is over and I can travel again
LizzleKitten

@sims234 - I'd actually like to know how your sister cheated. XD
Kathy

I've gone to France and talked to the owner of the Nectar place until I'm blue in the face, and nothing ever happens. I know it has something to do with the Landgraab house, but first you have to get something from the Nectar lady. Anyone?????
cupcake024

I went to the nectar lady, she sent me to talk to the chateau groundskeeper, who sent me to bring him opal, now he said that the hidden vault has been unlocked at the Landgraab Chateau and I AM SO STUCK lol. He said I can find a keystone in the hidden vault... where is the hidden vault?

cupcake024

Deep within the Landgraab Chateau you will find the Dragon Cave Keystone. On the 3rd floor of the Landgraab Chateau where the stairs keep going up and up there is a door that requires a KEY shaped keystone. Insert keystone go through the door. To the right you will see 8 statues go through the door at the end of that hall way and you will enter into a bedroom where the bed has blue sheets and blue curtains. Go through the door to the left. You will now be in a bathroom, continue through the white door. Now you are in the 2nd bedroom with blue sheets on the bed and white curtains. Once you entered into this room sparkle dust unlocked a hidden door which is located diagonally from the foot of the bed. Click that door and "open" appears. A very narrow hallway is here click "use stairs"Go all the way down all the stairs into the basement. Inspect the hole on the wall to the right to disarm the wall trap and go through the door opposite to the wall with the disarmed wall trap. There in the treasure chest you will find the DRAGON CAVE KEYSTONE also there is a French Dropa Stone of the Fleur.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: