Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Help!! Mummy's curse, i can't enter the Sphinx  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Liltlady4

So I got cursed...not good and I sent my sim to the Sphinx and pleaded and a message popped up saying that I have been allowed access into the Great Sphinx however when I tired to enter my sim wouldn't move. I was given an extra day after I pleaded (15 instead of 14) but thats not going to keep my sim alive. Has this happened to anyone else? is there any other way to solve this?

Lao_Tzu

Find the Cursed Sarcophagus of Kings. Sleep there. Become a mummy. Live forever, and avoid fire

No, no, no. Seriously, I have no idea. Are they in the tombs under the Sphinx? Did you try entering them and exploring there?

Also, related to the original sentence, try finding the Blessed Sarcophagus of Kings, and sleep there. Should heal you right up. Or try learning the Snake's Kiss - learnt from snake charming for a while.

I personally avoided the problem altogether by mastering the Martial Arts before hand. It's pretty fun putting down mummies

Liltlady4

I was opening treasure chests and one snuck up on my sim. I managed to get into the Sphinx, there are to entrances, 1st one was a hidden entrance but it was then a dead end and I then got into the front entrace which was another dead end. I cant find the Blessed Sarcophagus of Kings :[ I still have 12 days so I guess I'll just have to spend all day everyday learning the snakes kiss
thanks anyway :]
RASuggitt

the front entrance isn't a dead end. edit - sorry, I didn't read the whole thing. the back entrance IS a dead end. You have to swim through the pools and move the statues over so you can get through onto the floor switches then stairs open up. You will have to do a bunch of stuff, including moving more statues until you finally reach the top floor. When you get there there is a room with blue tiles. Go and plead to that statue and you should be in the clear. Hope that helps.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/21/09 02:09 AM

snootypatooty

Ok I don't think anyone is going to like my advice but here is a cheat you can do, bring up the cheats window then type in TestingCheatsEnabled true then if you have a moodlet for the curse hit ctrl and shift at same time and hold, left click the moodlet and it will remove it, I have seen some mummies but I hit a switch and fire shot out of the walls and burned them so I have not been cursed yet. hope the cheat will help oh and type that cheat just like you see it above

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/21/09 01:18 AM

RASuggitt

So when you enter through the front entrance, you need to go into the left pool. Move the statue over onto the floor switch - there should be two statues on two switches in that little indent in the fence. Then go through and inspect the two holes in the ground. Stairs should appear. follow the purple path and then dive into the purple well. Then follow the purple path, and to the room with all the chairs. There should be a half-moon tile on the ground. Inspect that wall to find the keystone. Open the door with key stone. Move around the statues until you can get through. Go up the two sets of stairs and talk to the statue. There is nothing on the second entrance except some relics and statues, plus on the second entrance you need Pangu's Axe.
myfirstsimsgame

Where can I find a mummy?
bloodyrose29813

i too fought a mummy.....but i felt bad after i kickd his butt he turned to ash ((
Liltlady4

Ok I don't think anyone is going to like my advice but here is a cheat you can do, bring up the cheats window then type in TestingCheatsEnabled true then if you have a moodlet for the curse hit ctrl and shift at same time and hold, left click the moodlet and it will remove it, I have seen some mummies but I hit a switch and fire shot out of the walls and burned them so I have not been cursed yet. hope the cheat will help oh and type that cheat just like you see it above

No, I like this advice. Unfortunately I've only just looked back at this page and I gave up last night and quit without saving, I now have to start right from the begining, only got the game yesterday and didn't save atall :[ oh well, thanks for the advice though, I'll use it next time if I can't find the statue again.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 08:09 PM

Liltlady4

So when you enter through the front entrance, you need to go into the left pool. Move the statue over onto the floor switch - there should be two statues on two switches in that little indent in the fence. Then go through and inspect the two holes in the ground. Stairs should appear. follow the purple path and then dive into the purple well. Then follow the purple path, and to the room with all the chairs. There should be a half-moon tile on the ground. Inspect that wall to find the keystone. Open the door with key stone. Move around the statues until you can get through. Go up the two sets of stairs and talk to the statue. There is nothing on the second entrance except some relics and statues, plus on the second entrance you need Pangu's Axe.

Oh no!! I went into the right pool and didnt bother with the left!! I then quit the game without saving and I now have to start right from the begining. Oh well, thank you for the advice, I'll try again next time, except I plan to go to China first so that when I come across a mummy again I can avoid being cursed by fighting him off

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 08:09 PM

Liltlady4

Where can I find a mummy?

I went to a pyramid (I don't remember which one, I think it had the word 'fire/firey in the name. If there is a pyramid with either of those words in the title go into that one) and I follwed through the pyramid and I went down a set of stairs. Walk theough the rooms until you get to the end and you'll find 6 treasure chests, open and take all the treasure from all the chests. I opened the last treasure chest on the right and then the mummy came out, I opened 5 all together before he came out.

hope that helps :]
Deidara4

In the first room of the Sphinx that has the small wells and all the statues, I can't go through!Every time I try to get past the room, there are no switches or anything! and every time I go near those traps, they instantly turn on and won't go off unless my sim backs off! No pushable statues either! Trust me, its a waste of time trying to get through...
If somebody helps me, I will be much obliged! Btw, the reason why I used red is 'cause I am extremely annoyed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/22/09 04:35 AM

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: