Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
amy88

Wow those houses are gorgeous I'm so jealous wish I could build and design as well as you guys Here's a few (ahem!) pics of my sims' day.

Early in the morning while evryone was getting ready for work and school, this cute little deer appeared outside their house. Awww, adorable!

Rod decides to corner Maylynn at the top of the stairs and concludes that it's all her fault that the toilet is dirty

But Maylynn looks unimpressed. "Uh, dad, maybe you should go on a vacation or something..."

"This is the thanks I get for working hard all week to feed and shelter you? Hey, don't walk away from me young lady!"

"As long as you live under my roof, you'll go by my rules!"

"Hey maybe we should plant some daisies in the garden..."

Keycia takes her fruit parfait outside to enjoy since it's a lovely morning

While Clarinda has a little play before school starts

When everyone has gone to work and school and Keycia is tending her garden, the eldest Carlotta finally rises from her bed and saunters through the houses in her sleepwear

She heads straight out to the sprinklers where she is greeted by her mother, who thinks nothing of her daughter parading around the garden like this. "Morning dear, sleep well?"

Ah well, life's too short to worry and you have to grab whatever fun you can, right Carlotta?
"Heheehahaha ahhhh! Sorry, what did you say?"

Uhh, never mind

Since Keycia had finished her gardening work for the day she decided to take a little trip to the park, to read a book

She also discover's Nick Alto's "unique" fashion sense.
Hmmm. Lovely, Nick

Enough marvelling at that, let's say a quick hello to Jared Frio, the handsome chap

Meanwhile back at the house, Carlotta has decide to put some clothes on and is now taking an interest in maid Grady Elfman. She pulls him away from his work to have a nice little chat about the weather

That's enough chit chat Carlotta, Grady has work to do! And so do you, as a toddler sports coach. Doesn't she look lovely in her uniform?
Carlotta: "Oh shut it! As if your uniform looks any better!" Have a nice day Carlotta.

Let's see how Keycia and Jared are gettting on. Uh oh, Keycia is getting yelled at! Keycia what did you say this time?

"Hey I didn't start this but I'm darn sure going to finish it, Frio!"

"Ok, maybe not!"

Time to go home Keycia, that's enough excitement for one day.
Back home Keycia tells Rod today's drama with Jared.
"You should have seen him Rod, he tried to mess with me, but I put down my foot and he ran like a little puppy..."

Rod "That's nice dear... oh guess what? I got a promotion to Patrol officer!"

Keycia "Ahh, good for you love!"

Maylynn and Clarinda also have some good news, they both made it to the honour roll! Woohoo! They feel a congraulatory ride on the see-saw is in order, where they argue over who's going to do the dishes tonight

A nice family dinner of tri-tip steak since it's a special occassion. Minus Carlotta who is still at work, but has also got a promotion. Yay!

Maylynn and Clarinda's previous argument wasn't valid as the dishwasher decided to break, spilling water everywhere. Oh dear, and everyone is just so tired too

Ah, well we'll worry about it in the morning. Let's head to bed. Maylynn has taken on the unusual decision to sleep next to her twin for some reason. Aww how cute

What will tomorrow bring?
Kailynvs

I just reloaded my game and am hoping to get started on a good Legacy, last time it started with my simself and I ended up marying a retiree and having a daughter, then I cheated a day before he died and married another guy. Has another daughter, a son, then triplets. It was mass chaos. I'm hoping to have goals this time and maybe start with 2 sims instead of 1

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 01:04 PM

MandysAMess

@ munchiepoo - Here's the link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3264517 It was created by petalbot. The original landscaping was GORGEOUS!!!

@ wickichick - Your home is GORGEOUS! I love the colors of your living room. Lucky sims you have!

& thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

mr014

MandysAMess wrote:@ munchiepoo - Here's the link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3264517 It was created by petalbot.

That house is absolutely gorgeous, I will certainly be able to find much use in it, after a few personal modifications to it
LBell

Mikezumi wrote:

@LBell - Do you like Hidden Springs? I have been thinking I might get it sometime. Your pics look great.

It is a nice world yes, much better (in my opinion) than Lunar Lakes.
InvisibleQuail

I took a lot of pictures today while playing but I wanted to share some of my favorite ones. :)

Fiona and Martin dancing together.

There was a fire in the house, after that they both needed a drink. ;)

Breakfast outside.

Awww.

Some pictures of Fiona and Lotte, their new daughter. :D

Mom and Kid have the same facial expression lol. I already took a sneak peak and Lotte will end up looking like Fiona. :)

amy88

InvisableQuail- They are some very nice pics. Your family seem lovely, especially Lotte she is really cute
Mikezumi

JustKeepSimming wrote:@ Mikezumi - I love your 10th generation as children! They're very cute. Are you going to go past the 10th generation or start a new family now?

Thanks The main purpose of this game was to see how many generations I could play before my save becomes corrupt, so I will be continuing. I have no intention of moving the family to continue playing so when it becomes unplayable I will start another family. My next game will be a single (immortal) sim with maxed gardening and nectar making skills. I have a long list of nectar recipes I have gathered online but I want to see if I can find my own good combinations

Mikezumi

@Amy - I love your pics and the dialogue you added gave me a chuckle or two ... a great way to start my morning

@InvisibleQuail - Lovely pics! I adore the interior of your house. Lotte is such a cutie

wickichick

Mariefoxprice83: thats so exciting, Pets bring so much to the game even if you decide not to bring one into your sim's home...enjoy your exploration of Appaloosa Plains..it is a colorful one

InvisibleQuail: idk why, but I think the steampunk stereo is a romantic touch..first thing that comes to mind whenever I see it..and I don't think it was intended too, but still...your toddler girl sure does look like mom, cute nursery!

Kailynvs: good luck on your new legacy..mixing up how you play keeps it interesting...can't wait to see pics of your new sims. Happy simming.

amy88: I seldom see a deer, but love it when I do..that aspect of pets hasn't worn off yet, your sims are too funny..love how unimpressed Maylynn is while her Dad is chewing her out..he must not of had his coffee yet..Keycia didn't deserve Jared's wrath, he is a moody one, Carlotta out in the garden in undies totally funny..it was fun spending the day with your simfamily and funny too.

Mikezumi: awww, thanks

Mandysamess: Thanks, and so are yours!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/29/12 04:00 PM

Mikezumi

wickichick wrote:I am just finishing up the LR of the house

I just love this room! I like large open spaces for my style of playing, but I am always envious of people who make their sim houses look so "real" and like houses I would actually like to live in The piano is a wonderful touch

LBell

A bit of spam I do apologise.

Back to my original Russell now in Starlight Shores.

I caught him doing this...

Any ideas to what he is doing?

Then he decided to go for a swim for the first time in his pool...

Not sure he liked that very much...

He was then invited to a party, of course, he wouldn't miss the opportunity!

He practiced making drinks on the bar,

Then dared one of his friends to make out with his other friend! Didn't go too well...

And lastly for now... he made a new friend!

Sim3Gal1013

Finally got around to uploading pics.

I tend to get attached to my families after a generation or two, but I've never been as fond of a founder as I am of Sara.

She feels the same way, I swear.

I'm enjoying playing the acrobat career as well.

Sara married Michael Tomyoy (he's a LL townie who has Commitment Issues - the first time I tried to tame one of those!)

I sent her to a protest when she was pregnant with their first child.

Lunar Lakes laughs at your laws of physics.

Worried about their baby's potential safety, Michael finally decided to settle down, and they married on the beach.

I'm trying to get out of the habit of making 'perfect' sims, so I'm only reading baby books or teaching toddlers how to walk/talk if Sara or Michael roll for it (potty training is non-negotiable, though).

Their first daughter, Megan:

I love her 'tude.

Michael is an elder now and mine never last long, so we'll see how Sara manages to raise Megan and the twins, Jacob and Harper, without him in a few days.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 04:22 PM

Sim3Gal1013

Mariefoxprice83 wrote:If all goes well, I will be exploring Appaloosa Plains this afternoon!

Enjoy! I love Appaloosa Plains. It's probably my favorite after Hidden Springs.
Mikezumi

The kids in CAS so you can get a better look

@SimsGal - Love Sara's expression in the first pic and the second pic gave me a real belly laugh - I hope I didn't wake my family! Wonderful pics

@LBell - I must say, I never tire of looking at Russell

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: