Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Legacy Challenge for TS3  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
13crowns

Anyone know a good world to start a legacy challenge? Preferably updated so it works with all the expansions up to pets?

n6k3a7

My founders were this man and a woman, and they had two sons, three daughters. The kids went off and had their kids, and I focused on one of the couples the kids were in. It was Emmy's couple I focused on. She and her husband had 3 sons and 1 daughter. Then I went with a son, Christopher. He and his wife, Nadia had four girls. The youngest girl, Bree was the one I focused on. She and her husband had 7 kids. One girl, six boys. The girl married a rich man and had 4 kids with him. Twin boys, and two girls. One of the boys and his wife, Emily had 13 kids. 10 were boys and 3 were girls. I focused on a boy named Andrew, who married this nice girl named Clarissa. They had 4 children who are in their 20's and 30's now(young adults). I decided to focus on their youngest child, a boy who is 26 right now, and his name is Tyler. He's born in December (I can remember who's birthday is who's). A few years ago, in high school, he met this beautiful young girl in the grade below him (25 years old now)named Ashley. They got married one and a half years ago and right now have 1 child. It's a little girl named Abigail. She is turning 1 in December, where Ashley turned 25 in December, and Tyler turned 26 in December. Their birthdays are all 2 days apart! Thank you for reading my legacy!

I've got the eye of a tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me ROAR!!
Anchorss

Getting back into the swing of sims. I started way back with sims 1, and then of course sims 2. I participated in plenty of legacy challenges with sims 2, and I can't wait to begin with sims 3 now. Thanks for posting this and the rules thread as well.
mikhila

I am blogging my first legacy challenge..
http://alegacystory.blogspot.co.uk/

If you can offer any tips I'd be grateful
Jayson422

I just started a Legacy Challenge right now, and so far my sim is going crazy because of the lack of stuff he has. But soon he will have a huge family to call his own

Go here to read my blogs! Enjoy!
RENATOCAMARA

my #1 favourite thing to do in the game is to build a huge family with a lot of generations, especially mix it up with famous sims from that town
Formelx

That would be cool, by the way I still play my original family way back in the base game when I bought it back in 2009.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/17/12 07:58 PM

Shanesta9

Just started a legacy today... My first ever legacy on any of the sims!!!
... Who should I get my founder to try and "smoosh"? Lol, that is if we all start with the same names and sims in the town!
P.s. Awesome idea!
mischeifkitty13

I did try doing a legacy, I did this with Sims I created myself. I only followed it through for about three generations and completely forgot about it, it is now an untouched profile in my game.
XxMidgetGemxX

I love the sims 3 but have only just come across the legacy challenge, ive read all the rules but just have a few quick questions, please help. i want to do the challenge properly

1. Say like im on my 4th generation.. that is alot of people.. can older generations move out of the house, like the parents of the 4th generation.. or is it compulsory anyway?

2. i have pets/seasons/generations/university life EP are there any compulsory challenges associated with this?

3. im doing a female founder.. does my male mate have to move in once the baby is born or can she be a single parent, and if i move him in.. when can i move him out?

4. whats the family funds code? when do i use that?
AnonymousMiss

XxMidgetGemxX wrote:I love the sims 3 but have only just come across the legacy challenge, ive read all the rules but just have a few quick questions, please help. i want to do the challenge properly

1. Say like im on my 4th generation.. that is alot of people.. can older generations move out of the house, like the parents of the 4th generation.. or is it compulsory anyway?

2. i have pets/seasons/generations/university life EP are there any compulsory challenges associated with this?

3. im doing a female founder.. does my male mate have to move in once the baby is born or can she be a single parent, and if i move him in.. when can i move him out?

4. whats the family funds code? when do i use that?

1. All of the spares from older generations may be moved out of the house, but the previous heirs must remain in the household until death.

2. A lot of people try to do ten generations of a pet alongside their normal challenge.

3. She may be a single parent, marry, or flirt her way through town! It all boils down to your playstyle.

4. To use family funds, type in "testingcheatsenabled true" and then "family funds [familyname] [amount of money]". You use it to get your money down the appropriate starting cash if you haven't started on the official legacy lot.

jellytotsblink

Hey guys this is a legacy challenge its a bit different from the real legacy challenge so you might want to see the original legacy challenge first if you don't want to I'll put all the basic info for you

Rules:
You can only start with a single founder male/female
You can play I'm sunset valley or review [I prefer sunset valley]
Only the adopt child can't be the heir

My legacy challenge:

First generation:

None of the parent may get jobs
The first child has to be male [ Apple's]

Second generation:

The family must move to a new town
There must be more than 3 children
Go to the future - needs into the future - option
Master the painting skill

Third generation:

First born just go to university
Reach level 10 in any job
Have 2+ children
Have 1 child dislike both parents

Fourth generation :

Have all children Go to university
Have 3+ children
The children must go to university individual

Fifth generation :

Anything to your choice

Sixth generation :

Must have 1 Sims in the business career
All child !just dislike parents
The children must teach themselves to talk and walk

Seventh generation :

Have 1 Sims earn a master degree
Have more than 5 Sims in 1 household
Move to a town - may be the town you moved from

Eight generation :

1 child Mus have all negative traits
Have 1 perfect child
Have 3 children
Have both parent in the medical career

Ninth generation :

Make an ugly sim
Have a pregnant teen
Have a widow

Tenth generation :

Be down graded - move to smaller house then lose all ur money
Have 3 children
Join the cooking career

Eleventh generation :

Master 3 careers
Have 2 Sims earn !faster degrees
Have one mermaids in the household

Twelfth generation :

Have only 1 child
Have that 1 child go to university

Thirteenth generation :

Anything of your choice

Fifteenth generations :

What will you need that for your done

If you dont have arora skies or university life you don't have to do any of the things which need it

And if you do like this challenge you can tell me in the comments or gift me - please do not gift in game things I'm sorry for saying that but it messes with my game don't know how to fix it

This challenge is a 15 generation challenge

jellytotsblink

13crowns wrote:Anyone know a good world to start a legacy challenge? Preferably updated so it works with all the expansions up to pets?

I would say sunset valley
Southernbelle1283

http://thekensingtonlegacy.wordpress.com/

I started a new legacy, not exactly a legacy challenge, but I'm not cheating. Just extended out the life span a little and bought a 40x40 to start with. I'm going with the story more so than the challenge.

Please check it out! Once it becomes time to choose the heirs, I'd like people to vote!

Thanks!
bethryan1

I can't find the legacy challenge on mod the sims?

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: