My founders were this man and a woman, and they had two sons, three daughters. The kids went off and had their kids, and I focused on one of the couples the kids were in. It was Emmy's couple I focused on. She and her husband had 3 sons and 1 daughter. Then I went with a son, Christopher. He and his wife, Nadia had four girls. The youngest girl, Bree was the one I focused on. She and her husband had 7 kids. One girl, six boys. The girl married a rich man and had 4 kids with him. Twin boys, and two girls. One of the boys and his wife, Emily had 13 kids. 10 were boys and 3 were girls. I focused on a boy named Andrew, who married this nice girl named Clarissa. They had 4 children who are in their 20's and 30's now(young adults). I decided to focus on their youngest child, a boy who is 26 right now, and his name is Tyler. He's born in December (I can remember who's birthday is who's). A few years ago, in high school, he met this beautiful young girl in the grade below him (25 years old now)named Ashley. They got married one and a half years ago and right now have 1 child. It's a little girl named Abigail. She is turning 1 in December, where Ashley turned 25 in December, and Tyler turned 26 in December. Their birthdays are all 2 days apart! Thank you for reading my legacy!
I've got the eye of a tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me ROAR!!
Getting back into the swing of sims. I started way back with sims 1, and then of course sims 2. I participated in plenty of legacy challenges with sims 2, and I can't wait to begin with sims 3 now. Thanks for posting this and the rules thread as well.
Just started a legacy today... My first ever legacy on any of the sims!!!
... Who should I get my founder to try and "smoosh"? Lol, that is if we all start with the same names and sims in the town!
P.s. Awesome idea!
XxMidgetGemxX wrote:I love the sims 3 but have only just come across the legacy challenge, ive read all the rules but just have a few quick questions, please help. i want to do the challenge properly
1. Say like im on my 4th generation.. that is alot of people.. can older generations move out of the house, like the parents of the 4th generation.. or is it compulsory anyway?
2. i have pets/seasons/generations/university life EP are there any compulsory challenges associated with this?
3. im doing a female founder.. does my male mate have to move in once the baby is born or can she be a single parent, and if i move him in.. when can i move him out?
4. whats the family funds code? when do i use that?
1. All of the spares from older generations may be moved out of the house, but the previous heirs must remain in the household until death.
2. A lot of people try to do ten generations of a pet alongside their normal challenge.
3. She may be a single parent, marry, or flirt her way through town! It all boils down to your playstyle.
4. To use family funds, type in "testingcheatsenabled true" and then "family funds [familyname] [amount of money]". You use it to get your money down the appropriate starting cash if you haven't started on the official legacy lot.