Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
tomb of first emperor "retrieve spear"... need help please  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
lizmac21

in china in the tomb of first emperor in the mission "retrieve spear" i keep getting stuck behind the stirs because of the traps on the wall,but i can not disalarm them.its the room on the right of the room with the cheast thats sparking.. please help me
cry5583

i assumed you able to pass through all the spear trap and activate a stair which lead you to lower level with the well. go through the well to the other side where there are 6 coffins, the one with the "jade" color should have a keystone to get to the book room (upstair). I had to explore the jade coffin twice (first time nothing, second time is i defeated the mummy in the blue coffin). keep exploring...eventually you will unlock another stair (upper level in the "living room" with chairs and two chest). then activate all the "stand on" plate, go back to the book room and there should be a stair that lead you to lower level with another stand on plate and stair...then there you go, to the spear chest.
grisboll

I´m stuck in the book room. Please help.
jayneanne

I can't even make it to the book room, i'm stuck. i used the sands of understanding and i'm still stuck. it highlights the chest in the middle of the room and i check it and there is nothing in it, so i put something in it but that still doesn't work. nothing happens, how do i get to the book room?
Fiodior

lizmac21 wrote:in china in the tomb of first emperor in the mission "retrieve spear" i keep getting stuck behind the stirs because of the traps on the wall,but i can not disalarm them.its the room on the right of the room with the cheast thats sparking.. please help me

When you click on the traps, do you have the option to "attempt to cross"? If you do, choose that option.
DanielleSim

Your stuck in the room with all the dart traps right? stuck behind the stairs? im in the same situation ugh... and it wont even let me zeneport out since theres not even enough room to meditate. i think im gonna have to break my no cheating rule and use a cheat...dang.
jewcy08

the only way i found to get around the dart traps was to meditate beforehand so i could do tranquil transference (basically zeneport, but you don't have to be meditating to do it. i think you just need the tranquil moodlet. i also don't know if you need to be the highest level martial arts, because my sim is.) once i got stuck, i just used tranquil transference teleport right out! hope this helps
jayneanne

crap now i'm lost! I left china and came back and now i can't find the tomb of the first emperor! Where is it?! There's no little symbol over it like usual
Fiodior

jayneanne wrote:crap now i'm lost! I left china and came back and now i can't find the tomb of the first emperor! Where is it?! There's no little symbol over it like usual

If I am not mistaken, you need to visit "The Terracotta Army" site for this quest.
cry5583

my sims had completed this challenge and returned home, when she returned to China she no longer can enters the tomb anymore

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/02/09 07:33 AM

MacAllen

lizmac21 wrote:in china in the tomb of first emperor in the mission "retrieve spear" i keep getting stuck behind the stirs because of the traps on the wall,but i can not disalarm them.its the room on the right of the room with the cheast thats sparking.. please help me

I had the exact same problem. Wall traps so I can't "attempt to cross", and disarming tells me they're impossible. Can't move, can't meditate, can't do anything. So I "cheated".

I didn't cheat by using codes, I simply sat down and meditated, zeneported across the little fence to the chest I needed, took what I needed, and zeneported back out. I'm sure there's a plethora of stuff I missed because I couldn't get downstairs, but so be it, I completed the objective.

RitsukaCullen

I was really stuck on this to! I am playing right now... In the end, I found a cheat to get me out of being stuck. i was also stuck between the two traps which you can't get past or disarm. This is what I did: press ctl+shift to enter cheat mode, and type 'testingChestsenabled true' and then hold shift and press on the floor where you want to go, and click 'teleport me'. It's the only way I could find to get to the stairs.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/03/10 04:48 PM

palmitessalau

Push the statue (in the room with all of the floor tiles) all the way to the one in the far corner. Then...there is a door right outside that room...its dark so kind of look around for it...it's in that hallway though!
pixie_chiq

i have the same probelm - stuck behind the stairs. Looks like I've gotta cheat to get out. Must be a glitch in the game?
Jaghar7

Technically not a glitch so much as exceptionally poor level design. Change the direction of the stairs or have 1 less unnecessary trap and it would've been fine, but no. This was just a boneheaded mistake by the tomb builder.

I am not calling the tomb builder stupid, we all make mistakes but this tomb was not sufficiently play tested for something that dumb to make it into the final release.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: