Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showcasing Your Lots Workshop III  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
niac1234

SmokyTopaz wrote:niac, I am going to watch out for this cause it looks amazing...

Hiya Fid!!

Thanks! you're person no. 2. I was surprised to see that there were no French quarter lots in the exchange. Hopefully that fact will get me more downloads.

Dragon123561

BOARDWALK OF THINGS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/27/12 11:53 PM

fidlerten

SmokyTopaz wrote:niac, I am going to watch out for this cause it looks amazing...

Hiya Fid!!

Hey Smoky,

Long time no hear from. I'm glad you stopped by.

fidlerten

fidlerten

Dragon123561 wrote:BOARDWALK OF THINGS

Dragon,

A boardwalk is a keen idea. Looks great too.

What's the interior like?

fidlerten

MeaganJo

Is the building with the rounded wall a rabbit hole or did you happen to find rounded walls? Looks great!!!
Zafireria

Hello again guys!

So many amazing houses has been made since I last time were here

I am thinking about stating to make houses again, but before I start. Do you guys have any advice/tips to how build a house? Anything I need to think/be aware about when building?
steph_444444

MeaganJo wrote:

Is the building with the rounded wall a rabbit hole or did you happen to find rounded walls? Looks great!!!

That building is the bistro rabbithole that comes with Town Life Stuff.
MeaganJo

steph_444444 wrote:

That building is the bistro rabbithole that comes with Town Life Stuff.

Ok thank you and thank goodness I was afraid I was going to have to dl myself some cc!
fidlerten

Zafireria wrote:Hello again guys!

I am thinking about stating to make houses again, but before I start. Do you guys have any advice/tips to how build a house? Anything I need to think/be aware about when building?

Zafireria,

The only thing I can tell you is just do your best and show us along the way. We'll give you the best advice we can.

fidlerten

niac1234

Zafireria wrote:Hello again guys!

I'll sound like a broken record to everyone else, but landscaping can make or break a lot. But pretty much anything can do that. Don't cut corners like I tend to do.
Start small. You don't want to overwhelm yourself early on, again, like I did.

I hope you do well!

svlyn

Wow guys wowsers i can not really comment on everyones work, lately i have been teaching a course that pretty takes up most of my simmy time. You would all be surprized how long it takes to make tutorials. Or how long it takes me to make them up, no word..i use notepad.OMG>

Niac your right landscaping is so important which is why i am looking forward to your Zoou course with great anticaption.

Keep up the great work guys you inspire us all.

KOman123

Hey everyone! Long time no see! So Actually I have some new WIPs to share, it is a world, Greece, Im still working on terrain sculptine, and lanscaping, but I thought Id get a few lots worked on. There may be small, but they are some of the hardest Ive ever had to work on because they are on a slope! Enjoy! (This is a residential section, i planned it so all homes on this side would look the same, but I didnt want to go too greek, so I put a little bit of an american twist on things! Enjoy!) Also, On thos big arches, there are shutters, CAW will only show one lot with supreme details!

cwaddell

KOman123 wrote:Hey everyone! Long time no see! So Actually I have some new WIPs to share, it is a world, Greece, Im still working on terrain sculptine, and lanscaping, but I thought Id get a few lots worked on. There may be small, but they are some of the hardest Ive ever had to work on because they are on a slope! Enjoy! (This is a residential section, i planned it so all homes on this side would look the same, but I didnt want to go too greek, so I put a little bit of an american twist on things! Enjoy!) Also, On thos big arches, there are shutters, CAW will only show one lot with supreme details!

I love this idea. Since I'm on a Mac haven't been able to try CAW yet. Do you have a thread in the CAW section? I definitely want to know when the world is ready for upload. I also have been thinking about trying houses on slopes so am interested in your lots too. Will the lots with good views have the bonuses for them. Of course quite a few will have good views. Really looking forward to this world.

niac1234

It looks so amazing. Any pics of the world as a whole?

KOman123

NIac- THank you! And will do!

Ok, so my creative juices were flowing, TOday, bored in one of my classes, I was doodling, and suddenly I started to draw the palace of versailles! I rushed home and started drafting a few plans on autocad, then promptly went to my game! THis is my super unrefined, super UN-CAS'd, super WIP of the facadeof the Palace of Versailles!! Enjoy!

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: