Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How to use buy debug cheat???  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
wiccanravyn639

How do you use the buy debug cheat? What exactally is it that you type in? I did Control+Shift+C BuyDeBug, and tried buydebug, BuyDebug, buydebug on

What am I missing or doing wrong?
Katlinemas

To make debug mode work, you need to type in:
'testingCheatEnabled true'
and then type in 'buydebug' afterwards. It won't work otherwise.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/26/09 06:00 AM

A positive attitude is easier than you think!
Patty_Bood

what exactly does the debug cheat do?

If you are 20 and not a liberal, you have no heart, if you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain.
Sir Winston Churchill
wiccanravyn639

'testingCheatEnabled true' then enter then 'buydebug'? OR 'testingCheatEnabled true buydebug' ???
princeofEVIL

If not already done, do 'testingcheatsenabled true' in live mode, then go to 'buy' mode, use 'buydebug on'. Then go to the buy mode that has types grouped together (ie surfaces, lighting, etc), look for the question mark bottom right corner, click.............and be amazed.
wiccanravyn639

Thanks so much!
Patty_Bood

oh yeah I just did the buydebug on that is very cool. Is that the only debug cheat or does typing just "debug on" after the testingcheatsenabled true do something different.

If you are 20 and not a liberal, you have no heart, if you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain.
Sir Winston Churchill
Sims177

How do the spawners work?

TBot411

You simply place the spawner where you want it, the white circle indicates the area in which the stuff will appear. After a couple of game days the stuff will start appearing and do so every few days thereafter.
Amatos

I used it in every way you guys said it would work

but it still didn't work could please tell all that you did to make it work or at least the latest patch to see if thats the problem?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/10 08:14 AM

secretuk1965

you need to type testingcheatsenabled true in first then type buydebug on go to buy mode in the sort by you will see a ? click on that this will give you all the buy item that you can get on vacations plus some you can only get from buying in shops normally. there is another way to do it tho without typing in buy debug. in the cheat box i think you still have to put testingcheatsenabled true then in build mode pick one of the new doors from WA after that use the eye dropper tool on it while your in buy mode this will trigger the buydebug items too.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/01/10 08:51 AM

Valida23

the buydebug cheat has to come with Testingcheatsenabled true. Also with this cheat you can get grave stones, rubber ducks, a red ocean mebober. and if you get adventurers it is supper cool too, you get sarcophagus and extra. K engoy!!!!
calham

To use debug cheat on vista/7, you just type in: testingcheatsenabled true. Then type buydebug on.
MrPolo15

the first time i tried it i kept forgetting to use the "s" on cheats. I was trying for ages with it not working and i noticed it and thought "OHHHH" and it worked. HURRAH!!!
djjazzyjess

i just found out about this last night and i LOVE it. so awesome!

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: