Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Stuck in Pyramid of the Sky in Egypt-Help Please  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Author Message
SimsAddict09


Joined: 06/03/09 02:13 PM
Messages: 102
Offline

I've got all but 2 rooms (from what I can tell) on the right hand side of pyramid but for the life of me I can't find out how to open those 2 rooms or the other side of the pyramid where you need the other key (can't remember the name of the key right now, think it has something to do with water though). I can't find the key to open that side up. I keep looking to see what I've missed & I just can't seem to find what I'm missing...getting frustrated
Profile
CesariaYaos


Joined: 05/30/09 04:00 PM
Messages: 7
Location:Alberta, Canada
Offline

I have this same problem. Anyone out there finished this temple??
Profile
Mirai


Joined: 06/05/09 11:00 PM
Messages: 324
Offline

Did you find the stairway down? (Not the one outside, the one inside the pyramid.) You may need to find a hidden door that you missed.

The key is in a room two floors down from the main level.

Profile
Randingoo


Joined: 10/10/09 09:11 PM
Messages: 8
Offline

That keystone is called the "key to the heart of the water temple" There is a secret staircase on the right hand side of the first floor by the room shaped like a hexagon (the room has a pool in it) You have to move the two moveable statues onto the switchplates to reveal the staircase. *you already would have moved one of them to get into a small room) There are I think three swithplates, but only two statues. One of the statues has to be placed on the swithplate down the small hallway in that room. I don't quite recall which switchplate the other has to be on, but as there are only two others, it should be easy to find. That staircase is the only way to access the key to the heart of the water temple, which is two floors down. There are other doors and such down there, but really getting to that staircase was the key to getting acess to the left side of the tomb. Good luck!
Profile
UlteriorModem


Joined: 04/13/10 11:55 PM
Messages: 1
Offline

I found the key but now I cant find where to use it !
Profile
Jaghar7


Joined: 06/06/09 03:10 AM
Messages: 3297
Location:Wa
Offline

SimsAddict09 wrote:I've got all but 2 rooms (from what I can tell) on the right hand side of pyramid but for the life of me I can't find out how to open those 2 rooms or the other side of the pyramid where you need the other key (can't remember the name of the key right now, think it has something to do with water though). I can't find the key to open that side up. I keep looking to see what I've missed & I just can't seem to find what I'm missing...getting frustrated


At the moment I can only guess which rooms you're having trouble with. One room I know requires a heart keystone BUT there isn't enough heart keystones in the pyramid for every lock. This is the only pyramid I know of that forces you to make an unconscience choice between an 'easy' route and a door with treasure.

There is norhing especially important in that room though.

Edit: To explain... in the first large room there are two doors and a keystone on a pedestal. One door is unlocked but there is a steam trap along the path on the other side. The locked door doesn't have a trap. So if you use the keystone you take the easy path, don't use the keystone and you have to cross the trap. If you don't use it then you'll be able to open that other room in the corner there. /Edit

The keystone for the left side of the pyramid is down on the bottom level as was mentioned.

In the room Randingoo mentioned, the floor switch closest to the locked door should be the one that opens it. The switch across from that is hidden until the switch down the corridor is activated. The hidden switch should be the one the reveals the stairway down.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/10 12:50 AM


Profile
Jaghar7


Joined: 06/06/09 03:10 AM
Messages: 3297
Location:Wa
Offline

UlteriorModem wrote:I found the key but now I cant find where to use it !


Large door on the left as you enter the pyramid.

Profile
Smeelia


Joined: 06/05/09 06:58 PM
Messages: 2327
Offline

Jaghar7 wrote:At the moment I can only guess which rooms you're having trouble with. One room I know requires a heart keystone BUT there isn't enough heart keystones in the pyramid for every lock. This is the only pyramid I know of that forces you to make an unconscience choice between an 'easy' route and a door with treasure.


Are you sure there aren't enough keystones? I vaguely remember having enough but maybe I'm getting mixed up or it's possible I already had picked up a spare one from the relic merchant or somewhere else .
Profile
Jaghar7


Joined: 06/06/09 03:10 AM
Messages: 3297
Location:Wa
Offline

Yes I'm sure. My first time in there I went in without any extras. If there are enough in there then one's very well hidden.

I never buy keystones. This is the only tomb that is one short and I'm pretty sure it's by design.

Profile
Smeelia


Joined: 06/05/09 06:58 PM
Messages: 2327
Offline

Jaghar7 wrote:Yes I'm sure. My first time in there I went in without any extras. If there are enough in there then one's very well hidden.

I never buy keystones. This is the only tomb that is one short and I'm pretty sure it's by design.


I bought one when I was doing Tuatha's Secret Garden (or whatever it's called) in France I think, then I found the secret door I had missed which was basically right next to where you use the keystone .
Profile
 
Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: