Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Dragon Cave Questline:Opals?  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
ToutIllumine

Hello!

I'm going to start off by apologizing if this quest line has been asked about over,and over, and over. I'm on a laptop, which isa bit hard to use for me, so I didn't spend time searching the forums first. I DID try google though.

I am stuck on the part of the quest, after you have gone to France, where you need to collect some Opals. However, none show up on the map for the quest. Using the Collection Helper has only gotten me a lot of time wasted zooming in only to find that every rock is Lapis, or Palladium, or something similar.

Is there a specific place where the Opal is located? I tried googled it, as previously stated, and I got some strange results with people saying that you had to get it under some rocks that had to be broken with the axe from China. I thought the Dragon Cave quest line resulted in GETTING the axe, so that doesn't see right. Am I wrong?

So!

-Where can I find opals?
-Is the Dragon Cave quest line for the axe?
-Can you buy them from the relic vendor on a different day if it is not there on another day, and is it the FRANCE relic vendor I should be looking at?

Thankyou!

How can they ask why I feel so angry?

Do they see my problem, if I never explain it?
Dvkbtiura

I have no idea about the opals but I got the axe at the Temple of Heaven. Somebody said it was the "confounded (confunded?) boulder" adventure.

nzchimp88

I found some in a treasure chest in a hidden area in the nectary.
beelove

ToutIllumine wrote:Hello!

I'm going to start off by apologizing if this quest line has been asked about over,and over, and over. I'm on a laptop, which isa bit hard to use for me, so I didn't spend time searching the forums first. I DID try google though.

I am stuck on the part of the quest, after you have gone to France, where you need to collect some Opals. However, none show up on the map for the quest. Using the Collection Helper has only gotten me a lot of time wasted zooming in only to find that every rock is Lapis, or Palladium, or something similar.

Is there a specific place where the Opal is located? I tried googled it, as previously stated, and I got some strange results with people saying that you had to get it under some rocks that had to be broken with the axe from China. I thought the Dragon Cave quest line resulted in GETTING the axe, so that doesn't see right. Am I wrong?

So!

-Where can I find opals?
-Is the Dragon Cave quest line for the axe?
-Can you buy them from the relic vendor on a different day if it is not there on another day, and is it the FRANCE relic vendor I should be looking at?

Thankyou!

i got the pangu axe in the dragon maw in china then was told to report to france. went to france and was told to get the opals. the opals were in a park, covered with boulders. i went to get the pangu axe from my inventory but it was mysteriously missing, so i went on a side mission (it was assigned to me through a call to my cellphone and had to do with running around the museum) and during that time i managed to acquire the opals anyway, so no need to break through the boulders.

but wait until you have to go back to china to fight **** huo. i can't even FIND him in dragon maw and it's driving me crazy.
ToutIllumine

I'm going to post what was discovered in a later play session here to clear things up, in case someone else comes across this.

-Pangu's Axe is actually in the Temple of Heaven as someone above me stated. The quest that leads you to it is "Confounded Boulder". The Dragon Maw quest line does appear to be the main China questline, but it does not give you the axe.

-I don't think you can get the axe without doing the quet first, because it fives you a keystone you need. I'm not sure if you can use a skeleton keystone or not.

-Opals CAN be bought from the France relic vendor if you cannot find them. You just have to wait for a different day for them to "restock".

Ziline

Where exactly is Pangu's axe within the temple? I have been searching high and low but can make no more progress without smashing boulders. I was told it was on a wall, but have no specifics. Screen caps please?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/29/09 02:32 AM

SketchElder

Follow the red carpet until it ends. Look across the gap in the floor. The axe is hanging on the wall in plain sight (walls up).
Munchkin52830

beelove wrote:
but wait until you have to go back to china to fight **** huo. i can't even FIND him in dragon maw and it's driving me crazy.

i found him but he cursed me! then i had to get cured, then go back to china, now i can't get to the room he's in as the 'insert keystone' is not working! glitch i think, i'm completely stuck!! i have posted asking for help but no one seems to have any answers for me yet

ToutIllumine

Munchkin52830 wrote:
beelove wrote:

i found him but he cursed me! then i had to get cured, then go back to china, now i can't get to the room he's in as the 'insert keystone' is not working! glitch i think, i'm completely stuck!! i have posted asking for help but no one seems to have any answers for me yet

Did you try meditating and then Zeneporting?
I actually had to do that to get OUT of his chamber. What happened was that he climbed out, and before fighting him I ran around to the main keystone chest inthe middle, and into the room adjacent where the floor dragon has a fire trap at the end of his mouth.

When I ran back in and beat Huo up suddely all the doors had locked. I still don't know what I did, but I had to meditate and then just zeneport into an adjacent room. Trying doing that instead.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: