Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showcasing Your Lots Workshop III  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
niac1234

svlyn

KOman i think you should state that in a way that Fid suggested. Also start a thread about it and have people in community sign the thread. I know i will. On the upside though, i think we were the most social simmers, many simmers were not involved in the community and they are now. So idk.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 06:23 PM

fidlerten

Hey Everyone,

If for some reason this thread is removed, don't be alarmed as it may only be temporary.

Please check back with it later to see if it comes back up.

Sorry for all the problems and thanks for your patience.

fidlerten

svlyn

Its still here fid..hugs

niac1234

It's still here fid. I've started my Chalet house!

jay6754

Highclere Castle

will2586

Hey Guys I'm back with another update!

KOman - Thanks! I'll think about the shutters. It's based off a real house so I wanted it to stay the same but i'll think.

First, I'll start with the Gill Estate (Hamptons Style House):

Back and Side Views:

And side Entrance:

Hope you like this update! I'll be updating my showcase too if you want to look there.

~Will

KOman123

jay6754 wrote:Highclere Castle

Jay- I do think it is very interesting, I like the idea of using multiple lost to make a beautiful ground! Although I do hope that you are not attempting to pawn off someonelses work as your own. Please make sure you give Jisgr8 the appropriate credit for his waddesdon manor.

jay6754

KOman123 wrote:

Jay- I do think it is very interesting, I like the idea of using multiple lost to make a beautiful ground! Although I do hope that you are not attempting to pawn off someonelses work as your own. Please make sure you give Jisgr8 the appropriate credit for his waddesdon manor.

LoL

estyle36

niac1234 wrote:It's still here fid. I've started my Chalet house!

Sooo inviting omg I love it !

KFlute95

I did something small with my house. I finished the library as someone had suggested that one room be and i gave an orangish hue to it based on Fidlerten's advice. I also took some shots showing the outside of the house.

I also got a little bored yesterday and created a new world, that after this house is done, I will be using strictly for house building. I also started on a new house because my mind got to thinking.

Thanks.
estyle36

jay6754 wrote:
KOman123 wrote:

LoL

What is so funny ?
KOman is right. What you did is actually really cool, but just don't forget to give credits to J.

niac1234

KFlute95 wrote:I did something small with my house. I finished the library as someone had suggested that one room be and i gave an orangish hue to it based on Fidlerten's advice. I also took some shots showing the outside of the house.

Thanks.

both of your houses look spectacular, The 2nd one reminds me of a house I did a while back. before I even knew about this thread!

niac1234

estyle36 wrote:
niac1234 wrote:It's still here fid. I've started my Chalet house!

Sooo inviting omg I love it !

Thank you. Something doesn't seem right about it though.

jay6754

estyle36 wrote:
jay6754 wrote:
KOman123 wrote:

LoL

What is so funny ?
KOman is right. What you did is actually really cool, but just don't forget to give credits to J.

you have some good videos on that Simasters channel

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: