Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
France- Celtic Foray- PLEASE HELP ASAP  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
iAmber

Ok, so my Sim is visiting France and is doing the "Celtic Foray" adventure. This is where Elliott Saint James wants you to go into the Celtic Ruins to find a mysterious object. I'm in the hedge maze and can't open the door with the chain across it, next to the room with the skeleton and tent in it. I have already collected all the loot and treasure and investigated all the walls and holes to stick your Sim's arm in. I opened the other door with the heart keystone. I have standed on all the foot things. I know you have to stand or have something stand on it to open it, because if you step off, the door closes. I cannot summon another Sim explorer to stand on it because I am already using my other adventurer to do that with another door and if he moves, I'm stuck. Please give me step-by-step directions on what to do next. I know you cannot move the statue close to it, because the hedges are blocking its way. Also, am I close to finding this "mysterious object"? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/29/09 03:29 AM

Walden95

iAmber wrote:Ok, so my Sim is visiting France and is doing the "Celtic Foray" adventure. This is where Elliott Saint James wants you to go into the Celtic Ruins to find a mysterious object. I'm in the hedge maze and can't open the door with the chain across it, next to the room with the skeleton and tent in it. I have already collected all the loot and treasure and investigated all the walls and holes to stick your Sim's arm in. I opened the other door with the heart keystone. I have standed on all the foot things. I know you have to stand or have something stand on it to open it, because if you step off, the door closes. I cannot summon another Sim explorer to stand on it because I am already using my other adventurer to do that with another door and if he moves, I'm stuck. Please give me step-by-step directions on what to do next. I know you cannot move the statue close to it, because the hedges are blocking its way. Also, am I close to finding this "mysterious object"? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much.

You are going to have to get your Sim to pull the statue instead of push. You seem to be in a sticky situation, because when I completed this tomb, I only needed one Sim. I did this before and it does not work very easily.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/29/09 03:39 AM

iAmber

Oh, ok. Thank you. I thought the hedges surrounded all of it except to the right and you could only pull it that way, but you couldn't, because you'd get squished by the hedge and push it through the whole maze. Sorry, I didn't explain that good. Haha, I just had a big dumb moment. It was so obvious. Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/29/09 03:48 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: