Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
S3SBrowser - A tool to keep your store purchases organised  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
crinrict

Newest Set added.

@Blythelyre:

1. Toddler hair link should be correct now, thank you
2. I'll probably just leave the downloads the way the are now and just add the new ones bundled together set wise or something. Would be to much traffic havening people download everything over and over.
3. As for the sets and compilations, I think it's easiest if everyone just downloaded those themselves. I can't think of a way to make ingame set pictures and there aren't that many. As for your issue, are you sure you have the current software version ? There was a bug but that has been corrected and it should work now.

What you need to do is have a folder called Set and one called Compilation in the Image Folder and just put all pictures in there. Make sure to name them ImageNames.xls file. There's a tab for sets and one for the compilations in the excel file.

I can mail you the set and compilation pics if you want to leave your email address in my guest book http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/guestbook. My comments are moderated and no one else will see it. I just don't want to put them on my web page for everyone to download.

EDIT: Added Pics

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 07:35 PM

mwjessica723

Hi Crinrict! I have recently started using your S3S Browser, and I love it! I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into it. I did notice a couple of errors that may need correcting.

1. Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads: The Sims3Pack name should be FrontRowFullset.

2. The object names on two of the KP SimPoint incentive items are flipped:
sculptureBushIceCreamKPpotted.Sims3Pack should be called Soft Serve Sugary Sweet Bush
sculptureWallCandySign.Sims3Pack should be called Silly Sweet Wall Treat

3. amTopCasualSweaterTied.Sims3Pack: German name is listed as CAS/Store/Name:amTopTMOBILEBasketballJersey

4. Three of the Elder Female Hairs are not showing as owned for me, but I own the adult version, which I *thought* included the elder version! Am I wrong about that? Here are the three in question:
• efHairDrPepUpdoSophisticated.Sims3Pack (Not Just a Ponytail)
• efHairHatSTOREPonytailLong.Sims3Pack (Peppers Ponytail)
• efhaircandylong.Sims3Pack (Long Feathered)

On another note, I can provide you with some of the pics that you appear to be missing. What would be the best way for me to get them to you?

Thanks, Crin--this is a very helpful tool. Amazing!
crinrict

Thanks

1. I thought I've corrected that before. Can only hope that this is the only one of the corrections I made that are still wrong. It will be corrected again in the next version

2. Will be corrected in the next version

3. I think that was actaully the German name in the file. It seems the did not localize that one. There are others that are weird.

4. Made the mistake to call the file efhair instead of afhair. Since there is no separate sims3pack file for the ef hair, the store browser should have the afhair name for the tool to find it properly. You can just check them. It will also be corrected in the newest version.

5. Assuming that it was you who I sent an Email earlier, you can just email them to me

ShaneyBoy

Thanks for this, I LOVE IT!

I was a little confused at first, but I think I've got it.

EDIT: I'm not sure how to add images?
EDIT2: I figured it out^, nevermind.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/01/12 11:15 PM

mwjessica723

crinrict wrote:Thanks

1. I thought I've corrected that before. Can only hope that this is the only one of the corrections I made that are still wrong. It will be corrected again in the next version

2. Will be corrected in the next version

3. I think that was actaully the German name in the file. It seems the did not localize that one. There are others that are weird.

4. Made the mistake to call the file efhair instead of afhair. Since there is no separate sims3pack file for the ef hair, the store browser should have the afhair name for the tool to find it properly. You can just check them. It will also be corrected in the newest version.

5. Assuming that it was you who I sent an Email earlier, you can just email them to me

Cool! And yep, that was me, so I will get some photos together and send them your way.
Blythelyre

crinrict wrote:Newest Set added.

@Blythelyre:

1. Toddler hair link should be correct now, thank you
2. I'll probably just leave the downloads the way the are now and just add the new ones bundled together set wise or something. Would be to much traffic havening people download everything over and over.
3. As for the sets and compilations, I think it's easiest if everyone just downloaded those themselves. I can't think of a way to make ingame set pictures and there aren't that many. As for your issue, are you sure you have the current software version ? There was a bug but that has been corrected and it should work now.

What you need to do is have a folder called Set and one called Compilation in the Image Folder and just put all pictures in there. Make sure to name them ImageNames.xls file. There's a tab for sets and one for the compilations in the excel file.

I can mail you the set and compilation pics if you want to leave your email address in my guest book http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/guestbook. My comments are moderated and no one else will see it. I just don't want to put them on my web page for everyone to download.

EDIT: Added Pics

Thank you so much! Those pics would be much appreciated please. I left a comment.

crinrict

Udpate is ready:

http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/s3s-browser/updates

I made the SubSets for the new Fiesta & Gothic Subsets already cause of the Gothic Compilation. Since my compilations contain Sets and not items, I needed the Gothic SubSets. Those subsets are not available in the Store just yet.

crystal91390

This is amazing, thank you so much!

MrHawk

crinrict

No, I didn't (I should stop just checking your main page and start checking the UPdates Page instead). I took my own pics but yours, as always are a lot better. Wondering if I should switch them out or not.

MrHawk

Yeah I'm disorganised and all over the place. Juggling far too many pins at the moment. Just got around to snapping the last three sets

joeythesimsfan

Hi, Not sure if I'm doing this right, in fact I'm probably doing it wrong, When I download the store data file it is a .rar file. do where do i get the .xml file? Thanks for your help.

crinrict

You need to get a tool like WinRar or 7z to extract the content.

If you don't want to do that, I can upload a .zip file if that is preferred.

If I upload the XML file, most browsers will simply open it instead of downloading, that's why I zip it up.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 03:30 PM

joeythesimsfan

Oh. Thank you I understand now.
I would prefer a zip file however I don't want to ask you to change some thing or do extra work just for me, I will look up winrar. Thank you for your help, and your program .

stormwench

This is impressive and so much work. Thank you for this!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: