Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful [Chapter 23 updated 03/09/12]  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Valerie_RedCloak

Cole is good looking :****** I loved that chapter! Can't wait for the next

Missty0Citty

Thanks I thought so too. ^^

Addiction: Okay so I have decided that I'm going to do a chapter once a week, every Wednesday so chapter 23 will be out in two days.

Missty0Citty

Chapter 23:

Noah came into the room with a strange look on his face.

I got up and walked over to him, it seemed kind of strange but I didn’t put much thought into it.

“Kaylee I’m sorry about what happen the other day I didn’t know Vera would do something like that.” Guilt was written across his face.
“I’m fine, I just want everyone to get along.” I told him not wanting him to worry.
He didn’t say anything after that.

*Marisol’s Point of View*
My plan had failed again and I had to go into hiding. Why couldn’t things work out? I had a back up plan nonetheless, and I’m going to talk to them soon.

I needed to work quickly or this plan will back fire.

It had to work or I’m doomed to live the rest of my life alone.

She has arrived.

*Lyic’s Point of View*
I wanted to see her, no I had to see her. It was a must; I wanted to start over with her these feelings were just too much to bare.

I was here and I knocked on the door.

She answered.

*Cole’s Point of View*
Today was eventful, I felt almost normal I just wish everyday could be like it.

I wish I could be a gardener but my father wishes of me to take over his company. Ever since I was a kid I couldn’t led a simple life, being groomed so I could become the next president. My wishes are not a matter in the equation.

Nothing I have learned is what I want to know, all useless but I did it with no problem.

I want to pick whom I will spend the rest of my life with but I don’t think that will happen either.

*Vera’s Point of View*
I made sure no one was following me; no one could know what I was doing. If Noah knew this he would kill me, but I didn’t know I would feel this way when I started.

There stood the devil herself.

*Noah’s Point of View*
She had told me she was fine but could I really believe her? Should I even be here? It’s not like before, I have a girlfriend and she doesn’t remember my feelings.

I gave her a hug but then a feeling came over me, I can’t say why I did it.

I drank her blood, it’s sweet taste and smell overcame me.

And again she was hurt because of me, why must I attach myself to her?

Is Lyic the father of Meghan? Is Kaylee going to be okay? Is Noah planning to disappear? Why is Vera hanging out with the wrong person? Will Cole get the woman of his dreams?

Valerie_RedCloak

That was an awesome chapter cos I understand more now!! God Vera is a b***h!! I hate her grrrr!!! Nawwwwhhhh Cole I love him!!!

Missty0Citty

^^ I wasn't sure if jumping from one to the other was a good idea but I couldn't think of anything else for this chapter I wanted a lot to be known.

nikkitina

I just found this and read every chapter. I love it. My eyes are so sore now but I don't care, it was totally worth it!

Missty0Citty

Thanks so much. ^^

Missty0Citty

I was supposed to post this yesterday but the site was under maintenance so I couldn't. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm quitting this story. I have been thinking about this for a while, I know it seems like the story is getting so much better but I just don't want to do it anymore. If everyone wants to know where the story was going then I will write a note on everything that would have happen but I'm just bored an there are more important things that I need to do.

Maygirl2

Missty0Citty wrote:I was supposed to post this yesterday but the site was under maintenance so I couldn't. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm quitting this story. I have been thinking about this for a while, I know it seems like the story is getting so much better but I just don't want to do it anymore. If everyone wants to know where the story was going then I will write a note on everything that would have happen but I'm just bored an there are more important things that I need to do.

Valerie_RedCloak

Maygirl2 wrote:
Missty0Citty wrote:I was supposed to post this yesterday but the site was under maintenance so I couldn't. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm quitting this story. I have been thinking about this for a while, I know it seems like the story is getting so much better but I just don't want to do it anymore. If everyone wants to know where the story was going then I will write a note on everything that would have happen but I'm just bored an there are more important things that I need to do.

More Like:

Missty0Citty

Sorry guys.

Valerie_RedCloak

Missty0Citty wrote:Sorry guys.

What would have you done if you continued?

Missty0Citty

If I had continued I still am not sure who she was going to be with but Lyic was going to come back to her and he wasn't the father of Meghan, Meghan's father was never introduce to the story and wasn't going to be. Lyic and Brigdette had a relationship a long time ago when they were younger making her his first love and wanted to see if she still had feelings for him but then Liza pops up and he gets the picture. Then goes back to Kaylee, since he has vampire lineage Lyic and also Noah have stopped aging so they will never grow old with her. Noah never was going to be with her, he is going to be with Vera I know that may sound weird but she is going to tell him all about his mother and that she fell in love with him. She didn't want to hurt him but she couldn't not help his mother because she was supporting her family, her family was living on the streets and then Noah starts to support her family then she didn't have to worry about his mother. His mother tries different plans but she gets caught by Kaylee's mother and was put away. Cole did take over his father company because his father passed away from Cancer, I was going to show Kaylee's and whoever I think I was going to pick Cole but their wedding and then they have kids. Then they were going to grow old after that I was going to go into the story of her granddaughter, she was going to be a nerdish character and have a hard time with men. I think that's everything.

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: