Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showcasing Your Lots Workshop III  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
fidlerten

MeaganJo wrote:
fidlerten wrote:Hey Guys,

I've uploaded Caj Rada Palace.

Here's the slideshow:

http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt340/fidlerten/Caj%20Rada%2
0Palace/?albumview=slideshow

And here's the link to the Exchange:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5723029

Thanks again for all of your help.

fidlerten

Oh my goodness Fidlerten!!! Your palace is gorgeous, every room is so perfectly put together with their colors and patterns, I just love it! Fav'd and rec'd and it is very well deserved! Thank you for sharing!

MeaganJo,

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I appreciate the rec also.

fidlerten

fidlerten

TDC95 wrote:Pictures of my 16th century Gothic Tudor as promised and one on the inside to Its not done yet

TDC95.

It definitely looks frightening as a Gothic.

What I'm wondering is; does the stone fencing you're using have an alternative that's just like it but doesn't have the vines growing on it so that you can break up the vines some? I haven't never used that particular fence so I'm not sure. I do think the vines are a little repetitive is the reason why I say so.

The architecture looks good. Nice job.

fidlerten

BryonyRae

Here's the slideshow:

fidlerten

An amazing property, Fid, and showcased very nicely! I'm sure it will do quite well on the Exchange.

Sierra24

fidlerten wrote:Sierra,

I'm a member of the old school so I reckon you mean "sick" as a compliment.

I'll try to get it uploaded very soon. Thank you for such a nice compliment. My work has been called many things, but never "sick".

fidlerten

Hi Fid,

Yeah, you're right. It is a compliment, a huge compliment. Sorry for the confusion. I dunno how it happened but awhile back the word "sick" went up to the top of my list of complimentary words I use. I haven't used it often when describing other people's creation but I do recall saying to myself, "Oh my God, this place is just sick" when I first saw Waddesdon while exploring Jisgr8's palace.

By the way, I did download your lot earlier today and had a good look inside. I'm not sure if you prefer comments on your showcase thread but I'll go post it there.
mschumann

Thanks Fid and all others who commented on my last thee rooms. I appreciate it.

Bry, you know I tried to CFE the roof, but it was giving me problems, so I just gave up. lol

fidlerten

BryonyRae wrote:

Here's the slideshow:

fidlerten

An amazing property, Fid, and showcased very nicely! I'm sure it will do quite well on the Exchange.

Bry,

Not that great on the Exchange; about 158 downloads 24 hours later. So, I do think this will be my swan song as I fade away as a builder.

Thanks though for the nice compliments and your support.

fidlerten

fidlerten

Sierra24 wrote:
fidlerten wrote:Sierra,

I'm a member of the old school so I reckon you mean "sick" as a compliment.

I'll try to get it uploaded very soon. Thank you for such a nice compliment. My work has been called many things, but never "sick".

fidlerten

Hi Fid,

Yeah, you're right. It is a compliment, a huge compliment. Sorry for the confusion. I dunno how it happened but awhile back the word "sick" went up to the top of my list of complimentary words I use. I haven't used it often when describing other people's creation but I do recall saying to myself, "Oh my God, this place is just sick" when I first saw Waddesdon while exploring Jisgr8's palace.

By the way, I did download your lot earlier today and had a good look inside. I'm not sure if you prefer comments on your showcase thread but I'll go post it there.

Thanks Sierra and yes, I did see your very nice compliments on my showcase thread; thank you again, I appreciate the download, rec and the fav very much.

fidlerten

fidlerten

Hey Everyone,

I don't know about you guys but I haven't been able to get in here for the last day.

Finally did just now. Hope everyone's doing fine.

fidlerten

MeaganJo

Caj Rada Palace should have gotten way more hits than that! Everything about it is beautiful!
fidlerten

MeaganJo wrote: Caj Rada Palace should have gotten way more hits than that! Everything about it is beautiful!

Meagan,

I suppose it was a bit too much for many simmers; nice to look at but too much to handle in the game.

Thanks for the compliment.

fidlerten

savethecats

Fidlerten, Caj Rada is an absolute masterpiece!!! Just downloaded and rec'd ... I can't wait to get in there and explore every inch of it! And I do hope you continue to build and share your incredible talents with us!!!
BryonyRae

Hey, everyone! I'm nearing completion on my latest build and so am hoping to get some feedback. It was inspired by this image:

The background on this is that I'm hosting a single-story build competition and decided I should do my own build after seeing so many amazing lots coming in. I loved the zen quality of this house, the modern aspects, and the green roof. The original houseplan called for 2 bedrooms:

Because my contest requires at least 3 bedrooms, I added a second building to provide additional space. Originally, I had flat "T" roofs on the units, but as I went along, I discovered that trying to do an entire green roof (x2) would bog down gameplay way too much, so I added more traditional roofs and applied the greenery only to specific areas of them.

Here are a few shots of what I've got at this point:

For the interior, I was mostly inspired by Japanese designs, like these:

Here are a couple of interior shots:

If you have a moment, please take a look at my slideshow and let me know what you think. Thanks, all!

mschumann

Bry: Great home! I love the asian theme, very authentic looking. The only thing that seems awkward is the random placement of some objects on the platforms of the outside space. Like the rock, fireworks, statues, etc. Maybe more organization? Other than that small discrepancy, I love it!

mschumann

Another room: The Kid's Room

robotentity

@ BryonyRae - that bedroom is STUNNING!

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: