Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SCREENSHOTS!  XML
Forum Index » Generations
Author Message
Moogoodamomo


Joined: 02/06/11 03:20 AM
Messages: 8
Offline

how do i take pictures without using the phone?
or is that how yall are doing it?

and with this is there a new world? or.. what?
Profile
nicolebrittanyy


Joined: 05/29/09 08:32 PM
Messages: 6208
Location:Central Perk
Offline

Moogoodamomo wrote:how do i take pictures without using the phone?
or is that how yall are doing it?

and with this is there a new world? or.. what?


Hi

You can take screenshots by pressing "C" in game. And no, there is no new world with Generations.
Profile
Moogoodamomo


Joined: 02/06/11 03:20 AM
Messages: 8
Offline

Haha, I found everything out on my own while playing today, but thanks.
I'm new to the whole idea of getting expansion packs, and I figured they all had new worlds. ><;;


vv Damion and his daughter, Gracey. Damion looks so... messed up because his deceased wife is still in his thoughts. Gracey never got to know her.





I'll upload more!
Profile
camilexi


Joined: 01/27/11 11:06 PM
Messages: 83
Offline

@nicolebrittanyy in your profile pic where did you get that shirt i luv it and can u add me as a friend.
Profile
Medoll213


Joined: 05/08/11 12:38 PM
Messages: 15
Offline

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/13/11 02:58 AM

Profile
Medoll213


Joined: 05/08/11 12:38 PM
Messages: 15
Offline

I tried again, nvmd.

Can someone explain to me how pwease. :3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/13/11 02:59 AM

Profile
VictoriousSimmer


Joined: 09/11/10 12:31 PM
Messages: 2653
Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫
Offline

Okay, my sim went to go visit Gracie Loveland. Her downstairs is so frilly...


But her bedroom...


I wonder who she is entertaining, hmmm?
Profile
nicolebrittanyy


Joined: 05/29/09 08:32 PM
Messages: 6208
Location:Central Perk
Offline

camilexi wrote:@nicolebrittanyy in your profile pic where did you get that shirt i luv it and can u add me as a friend.


Hi
It's actually a dress from TSR. It's either by Lorandia or Saliwa, I think.
Profile
nicolebrittanyy


Joined: 05/29/09 08:32 PM
Messages: 6208
Location:Central Perk
Offline

Medoll213 wrote:I tried again, nvmd.

Can someone explain to me how pwease. :3


You can upload your screenshots to a website like Photobucket or even Tinypic. Copy the photo url and put it between [ img ] and [/ img ] So it would look like this:

[ img ] photoURLhere [/ img ]

But without the spaces.
Profile
strelitzia19


Joined: 05/31/09 11:03 AM
Messages: 8488
Location:~I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's something you could never be.~
Offline

New family



Overhead floor plan of their house and garden.





Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen.









Hallway, Master Bedroom, and Master Bathroom.













Girls/Boys rooms and bathroom.















Sun Room, Deck and Garden.

















Profile
camilexi


Joined: 01/27/11 11:06 PM
Messages: 83
Offline

nicolebrittanyy wrote:
camilexi wrote:@nicolebrittanyy in your profile pic where did you get that shirt i luv it and can u add me as a friend.


Hi
It's actually a dress from TSR. It's either by Lorandia or Saliwa, I think.



I haven't been on the forms much lately I been playing my game the most so can you catch me up on what TSR is I just need to know what R stands for.
Profile
ilovebleach3


Joined: 06/13/09 12:36 AM
Messages: 28
Offline

That is a beautiful house you should upload it if possible I totally would download and rec. Anyway cute sims Love em all
Profile
strelitzia19


Joined: 05/31/09 11:03 AM
Messages: 8488
Location:~I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's something you could never be.~
Offline

ilovebleach3 wrote:That is a beautiful house you should upload it if possible I totally would download and rec. Anyway cute sims Love em all



I had a request for it to be uploaded yesterday, so will be getting it uploaded somepoint today

Profile
koolyaid


Joined: 07/12/09 06:55 PM
Messages: 767
Offline

camilexi wrote:
nicolebrittanyy wrote:
camilexi wrote:@nicolebrittanyy in your profile pic where did you get that shirt i luv it and can u add me as a friend.


Hi
It's actually a dress from TSR. It's either by Lorandia or Saliwa, I think.



I haven't been on the forms much lately I been playing my game the most so can you catch me up on what TSR is I just need to know what R stands for.


It stands for The Sims Resource. It's a website that makes custom content for the Sims. It has been around for many years, so you haven't missed anything by you not being on the forums lately .

EDIT: Spelling

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/17/11 12:29 AM

Profile
camilexi


Joined: 01/27/11 11:06 PM
Messages: 83
Offline

koolyaid wrote:
camilexi wrote:
nicolebrittanyy wrote:
camilexi wrote:@nicolebrittanyy in your profile pic where did you get that shirt i luv it and can u add me as a friend.


Hi
It's actually a dress from TSR. It's either by Lorandia or Saliwa, I think.



I haven't been on the forms much lately I been playing my game the most so can you catch me up on what TSR is I just need to know what R stands for.


It stands for The Sims Resource. It's a website that makes custom content for the Sims. It has been around for many years, so you haven't missed anything by you not being on the forums lately .

EDIT: Spelling



Thanks!
Profile
 
Forum Index » Generations
Go to: