Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Show us your world (post pictures here)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Trancepire

I got this idea from the other forums that I visit.

In this thread you can show us pictures of the world you've already created. Or you can post pictures of the world you're currently working on.

This thread can also help you, the world creator, to show more upclose pictures of the places in your world unlike the single picture in The Exchange. That way, you'll motivate fellow Simmers to download your world.

> I still don't have enough rules for this thread, so feel free to suggest so we can improve it. Here's hoping that it becomes a useful sticky.

Here are some basic rules in this thread: (more to be added as suggestions are posted)
=================

- It would be nice if the world is at least 30~50% complete onwards. That way the pictures will be worth viewing.

- Post only world currently in development*. Better if it's complete.

- Limit your picture size around 600px wide to avoid breaking the page (can someone tell me the maximum width & height that we can use here?)

- If you have a picture wider than 600px or the file size is larger than 150k, please present it as a link.

- Limit of 5 pictures per post. (we can still change this)

- Picture file size? (I have no idea at the moment, but I think around 150k below should be our target size)

- Provide a link of the world presented, especially if it's available to download.

- * If you have a particular question in the world you're making, it is suggested that you create another thread for that. That way all of the members/Simmers who will respond are focused on solving your problem in the world that you're creating. You can then post it back here once everythings been worked out

- If you have the extra time to fill this up, then that would be a good thing too. This is the same info when you view a world from The Exchange.

World Name:
World Size:
Number of Lots:
Commercial Lots:
Residential Lots:
Occupied Lots:
Number of Residents:
Description

- have fun.

I have nothing to present at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to create one as time permits. and I want that train to move, lol.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/24/09 08:22 AM

Trancepire

Bump, (also reserved for expansion)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/23/09 03:40 AM

syrax2580

hi this is one i made .. hoy village

SkyeLo

Here is the link to mine,
I'll probably just cut this town, really not liking it.
http://s356.photobucket.com/albums/oo4/brendan030/?action=view&
current=CAWSIMS.jpg
ProfPlumbob

Coconut Island! It's almost ready for release(been testing the crap out of it).

This was before I added a ton of vegetation, effects and a few new community lots...

no careers or school (unless you wish to work at the mausoleum) Now your sims can stop procrastinating on that novel!

Three types of bungalows - 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed(the double bungalow). Two hidden tombs(gotta bury the dead somewhere!)
many beaches
a community center, garden, playground, gym, reception hall, the dock, and a tree house.

included most of the collectible fish, gems and bugs. Won't require World Adventures or have any custom content.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/23/09 12:51 PM

butrmfn

These worlds are beautiful. Wish I were that talented!
dlegrow

ProfPlumbob wrote:Coconut Island! It's almost ready for release(been testing the crap out of it).

This was before I added a ton of vegetation, effects and a few new community lots...

no careers or school (unless you wish to work at the mausoleum) Now your sims can stop procrastinating on that novel!

Three types of bungalows - 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed(the double bungalow). Two hidden tombs(gotta bury the dead somewhere!)
many beaches
a community center, garden, playground, gym, reception hall, the dock, and a tree house.

included most of the collectible fish, gems and bugs. Won't require World Adventures or have any custom content.

Wow, Prof, this is so cool! :thubmup:

jtedit

Sandy Bay:

There is more info here:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/147634.page

Gillie

Lookin' good folks.
worldwaffle

Coconut Island is amazing! I can't wait!
cai192546

syrax2580, is your world on the exchange?

if it isn't then can youput it on...
it is really good!
syrax2580

hey cai its not up but i will be uploading it soon wen i do ill post a link here 4 it . jus got 2 tweak some stuff on it . thanks

don151516

omg ProfPlumbob I absolutely love your Coconut Island!!! Just the island i was hoping for1 Please put it up on the exchange soon! I am dying to play on it. Good job
Kiara

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/23/09 08:32 PM

syrax2580

kiara ur pics need passwords to view them ?

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: