Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
House 3 - Totally Cubetastic, a starter house  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Zzinged

Hello I'm back with my first budget house! I hope you enjoy this one. I tried to make it cheap, functional but still modern and cosy. It definitely has room for expansion when you get richer or more family members start popping up! It's as easy as dragging the walls out on the both floors. Since this is a budget house I decided not to put my crafter's mark on the wall. First person who correctly guesses what my crafter's mark is gets a free recommend on one of their items... hehe (hint: look inside my 2 other houses)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=54855

Overview:

Spaces:

TheLighterDark

That house is actually really good.

In my own opinion, the simpler the better! Though you could put some railing on the open part of the staircase.

TheSimMan

Hey Zzinged Your Cubetastic House looks pretty good to me! The design is incredible simple and minimalistic, but it works well. It's small and lightly furnished, so it should run well on even the worst of computers, which is a good thing for people whose computers are'nt all that up to scratch. The colour scheme of the interior is good, but I find it just a tad too bright

Thumbs up! Keep up the good stuff

TheSimMan...
Zzinged

Thanks for the comments guys I might make a 2nd version with a different colour scheme and a few more items to bring it up to $15k or something.

Smegative

I love it! One of my favorite things to do is make tiny budget houses
simplaya77

I like it alot.
I'm always into bigger houses, but i really like the idea of this one.
The only thing thats funny is how out of place it would look. Lol
But thats not a big deal. Every aspect of it is great. I recommended it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/11/09 12:18 AM

meronine

Haha, this is really cute! Thanks for sharing! I hate houses that are big and awkward to move around in. Small and simple all the way! xD
ruthless_kk

I love the bright red interior...it really gives such a cheerful pop of color. You house makes me smile...good job

Tutujoy2

It does make you smile when you look at it. I give credit to anyone who can make a starter home.
I always lose control and add too much stuff.
Zzinged

Thanks everyone =D and yes Simplaya, it would look pretty weird in a neighbourhood haha

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: