Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
official patition to add hotels to world adventures  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
firestar77_2

Location:♫Now this would be a beautiful death, jumpin’ out the window, lettin’ everything go♫

signed

RIP Michael Jackson
Gone too Soon
http://firestarsblogofawesome.blogspot.com/
johnwalterman

GreatWallStr wrote:
midnightmonkey28 wrote:please sign if you want hotels in world adventures

signed midnightmonkey28

again? xD

1. It's far too late to add hotels if there aren't already some in the game.

2. You spelled "Petition" wrong in the title.

3. Just because you put "official" doesn't mean it is.

4. This isn't a petition, this is more of an opinion poll.

Happy simming!

Wow...most conceited post I've ever seen on these forums.

MooMonkey

This is the most pointless petition ever.

Just because we haven't heard whether or not there are hotels does not mean they're not there!

Click The Pictures ---Download Now!!!
boredomkills

MooMonkey wrote:This is the most pointless petition ever.

Just because we haven't heard whether or not there are hotels does not mean they're not there!

Do people take pride in being rude?

The internet is a great way to get on the net
kcpz

boredomkills wrote:Do people take pride in being rude?

I don't think it's so much that they're usually rude, but the fact that there have been post after post either complaining about hotels or petitions to add them when they've yet to be comfirmed as existing or not. Also the fact that there have been multiple "official petitions" with little thought put into them (such as the fact that WA comes out in about a month and production starts even earlier meaning there is no time to add or remove anything). It's just getting on the last nerve of some people and therefore comes the rudeness

boredomkills

kcpz wrote:
boredomkills wrote:Do people take pride in being rude?

I don't think it's so much that they're usually rude, but the fact that there have been post after post either complaining about hotels or petitions to add them when they've yet to be comfirmed as existing or not. Also the fact that there have been multiple "official petitions" with little thought put into them (such as the fact that WA comes out in about a month and production starts even earlier meaning there is no time to add or remove anything). It's just getting on the last nerve of some people and therefore comes the rudeness

That guy/or girl is always being rude one way or the other. If you don't like what is said move along and stop throwing a hissy fit. I'm tired of the *****-fighting.

boredomkills

I can't believe the word ********* was censored. Really, EA.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/13/09 05:48 AM

boredomkills

randommermade

Sorry, but isnt it a bit late to be doing petitions like this? It comes out in just over a month away, dont you think its a bit late to make any major changes?
Also, as MooMonkey said, they never said there wernt going to be hotels.

GommeInc

boredomkills wrote:

That wasn't rude... It was common sense and brutal honesty.

What word did you post? It wasn't kung-fu was it?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/13/09 03:18 PM

MooMonkey

boredomkills wrote:

Apparetnly you do.

That was the rudist thing I've probably ever heard. I was just stating the same truth I have stated over and over again on this forum that no one seems to understand.

AthenaOnyx

You do realize that at this point they are not going to add anything new, right?

Signed if it means that that the second ep will get rid of all the non-work rabbit holes.
jkLegendary

too late and they might have hotels anyway

WindWineKiwi8

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/114710.page

Follow the link. It sums up my thoughts on this topic. FACT: It has been annonced that there WILL NOT BE hotels in the game. Get over it. Sorry, but you have to be realistic here. Look deep into what you like about the Sims. How much do hotels mean to you? Yeah, a place to stay but honestly? Are they fun to build? - not really, it is just repetedly building bedrooms... Fun to play? Not really - they lag and once you've been once to one, you've been to them all. What is there to do? Get real people, there are far better things to ask to be in the Sims 3 than hotels. Drop the topic, get over it.

BRING ON THE HORSE-RELATED LAG!
MooMonkey

WindWineKiwi8 wrote:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/114710.page

Follow the link. It sums up my thoughts on this topic. FACT: It has been annonced that there WILL NOT BE hotels in the game. Get over it. Sorry, but you have to be realistic here. Look deep into what you like about the Sims. How much do hotels mean to you? Yeah, a place to stay but honestly? Are they fun to build? - not really, it is just repetedly building bedrooms.

I love building hotels and apartment complexes! Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one else does.

And where's the article you got the "fact" from? I can't tell you how many times I've asked for that and the people who claim it's true don't give me the proof to officially shut me up about it.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: