Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No Mummies!  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
SpiderCrowWolf

My sim has to be cursed for one of the adventures, but so far, all I've noticed was that the mummies come and beat up and walk away. Body skill has nothing to do with it. I had my one sim with 0 body skill defeat a mummy. He was also clumsy, insane and absentminded. I'm not very impressed with the mummies either, and wondering how to get her cursed for the adventure (What Not to do in a tomb). Anyone who has been cursed, could you please tell me how. Thanks.
pimpster_ritard

currently im in egypt and i just opened a tomb and there was a mummy and my sim wanted to defeat it. so i saved the game and came here and read what everyone else had experienced and so i stayed and defeated the mummy successfully without any curse or the adventure rewards and no mummy snacks. the way you attack it is when a mummy comes to attack your sim, the sim will begin to fight and you see the mummy become dizzy and POOF he disappears! good luck
zanysazy

I always come across mummies

DebbieGC

I've come across about 10 mummies (9 beaten hand-to-hand, 1 beaten by fire trap) so far. They are out there and some of them need to be triggered to come out and play.

I also just got my 1st playable mummy (king tomb reconstructed and 5 jars of body parts). Pretty cool that they don't have to use the bathroom or sleep. But, why do they have to bathe? Won't they just melt away in the water?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/09/10 02:17 PM

LOL @ TS4 haters

You'll probably buy it eventually!
Smeelia

They get soaked after a bath/shower but it doesn't harm them, I suppose they like to keep their bandages clean .
Lion1

I saw a mummy in Egypt (2 actually!) and my sim had a fight and the mummy died! That's an easy way to get rid of a mummy!

Go to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/189632.page#2277129
to see the Happiest Sim Challenge!

Cocobeanz

Ran into Mummys TONS of times, normally in China and Eypt. I got cursed tons of times too! Friendly, non-attacking Mummies? You guys are lucky!

PS: You can fight and defeat them if are lvl 10 in Martial Arts or just below (Like lvl 8 or 9)

Hope this Helps

XX

PPS: I have a Sim (Susan Plumbob) with a cursed tomb and she sleeps and everying and wont change. Any Help?

PPPS: SpiderCrowWolf - You get cursed by the mummy -duh- basically dont fight or give it mumy snacks (Really Mummy Snacks!? The Lazy Mans way to get rid of a Mummy) it will problably fight you THEN curse you or just curse you and leave you alone.

Hope this helps too!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/10 08:16 PM

[url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/42
4126.page]
[img]http
HL0987

To kill the mummy in Egypt, in the great pyramid you step on the floor switch and that burns the 2 mummies
rachelheartsims225

Yes i too am very sad about the poor state of mummies

I've only encountered mummies about twice in my game.
One attacked my sim and made him pass out, but no curse!
And the other was just like "Rawr" and walked around in a slow pace.
my sim went up the stairs and continued searching the tomb.
( I dont think mummies can walk up stairs? )

Enough about my sim tales.
I really want to turn my sim into a mummy, but cannot seem to find the pieces of the "Cursed Sarcophigi."
I'll probably end up using a walkthrough/cheat sheet
clubers

rachelheartsims225 wrote:
Yes i too am very sad about the poor state of mummies

I've only encountered mummies about twice in my game.
One attacked my sim and made him pass out, but no curse!
And the other was just like "Rawr" and walked around in a slow pace.
my sim went up the stairs and continued searching the tomb.
( I dont think mummies can walk up stairs? )

Enough about my sim tales.
I really want to turn my sim into a mummy, but cannot seem to find the pieces of the "Cursed Sarcophigi."
I'll probably end up using a walkthrough/cheat sheet

The pieces are called sarcohagus of the kings, there is a chance it will be cursed (100% if evil 0% if good).

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
sanarith

hey there!

When my Sim encountered her first mummy in the tomb of the burning sands the mummy just wandered up and down the corridor. She was emptying some hold alls and just grabbed everything, opening the tomb door. Mummy stepped out. Voila. She just went through the door and carried on as normal. I think this Mummy returns to his tomb if they leave the room.

jck2008

I ran into a couple of mummies already and i cant defeat them can anyone tell me why i cant defeat them i have athetic skill and martial arts skill
Karu300

jck2008 wrote:I ran into a couple of mummies already and i cant defeat them can anyone tell me why i cant defeat them i have athetic skill and martial arts skill

They both max? Should be a gurantee then.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: