Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Any cheats already?  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
1purple1

Im not sure if there's an actual cheat 4 it,but try other sites,they could have useful info!
ZAKD10

if you want to meditate you have to get to level 5 in marshal arts when you get to level 5 click on your sim and and select meditate
Cooklez

Location:♫And a cold voice sings a melody,here it sing...hell frozen rain falls down♫

Theres a Mod on MTS to improve the speed 50,70,75,0r 80 percent.You can only download 1 though.

baatis

I dont know about any cheats but i have ideas on how to get benafits like vacation homes without the trouble of haveing to get visa points for all your familys. What i like to do is create a sim, give him the make needs static cheat so he doesnt become troublsome, then get him to do stuff to acheive the thing you want...in your case a vacation home, so make him acheave the top visa lvl in every destination, then save him to your sim library..(if you dont know what the sim library is, its the sim bin at the bottom of your nabour-hood screen where all your newly created sims go)..once your super visa sim is in there he will show up in all your towns sim librarys, (i have about got this far with my own sims dew to the fact that i hav'nt got as far as trying it yet but i dont see a proublem in it working, you can proubly guess that then you just tke a coppy of him out the library and move him in with your family to buy them a vacation home, after you've done that you can despose of him how you like, i recamend death considering its the most likely option for the vacation home to inherit to your family, and you'll never have to worry about visa again because he will be an infernat copy . I have already done similer things with other sims, i made a sim who had top skill lvls with everything, mummyfied him, then moved him in with my favouret family as a butler..(although he is very slow he is usfull when taking phots and upgrading everything in the house)..and although there is a cheat for asperation so you can buy a robot, saving a robot to your library can be usful, and if you use a robot for getting skill points and becoming a butler he will probably be a lot faster than my mummy sim good look with your sims anyway, i hope a cheat for visa lvl comes out soon (remember this method for vacation homes isnt 100% tried and tested)
kdVampire

as Cooklez said the mod is on Mod The Sims. Here's the link:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=412193

"You don't believe in God
I don't believe in luck
They don't believe in us
But I believe in the enemy." /MCR-DESTROYA/
babbylegs1970

I would love to get a answer to my forum thread I would love to be-able to play without getting Glitches every-time I try to play my Sims Jump and she can't even do the Errands, have a conversation with the Locals to convince them to not have lights on for the quest she is doing I have a video if anyone can help me that would be great to tell me what I can do I have worked so hard to get where I am I only have one more Notch to go till she can buy a vacation home in China here is a video for anyone to check out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-YoS1ZU1c
GiantPandaPerson

smoffen wrote:actually, does anyone know how to meditate in China? I can't figure it out and I just got this game.

The way you meditate in china is to have I think a level 5 skills in martial arts. And you can meditate anywear.
lifespuppet

I agree that is why i wanted it

I love you more today then yesterday and half as much as tommorow.
mickey_bo

smoffen wrote:actually, does anyone know how to meditate in China? I can't figure it out and I just got this game.

After you reach level 5 in the Sim Fu Martial Arts skill you will have the ability to meditate. Just simply click on your Sim and select 'Meditate'
glenedengal

you have to improve your martial arts skill and the the meditation option should come up.
skykittyrules

Study martial arts, then it will be available.
ldmarko

The teleportation cheat is also very handy. Testingcheatsenabled true has to be on, then all you have to do is pan over to the location you want to go, hold town the shift key, click on the ground, and the Teleport Me Here option will pop up. Saves a ton of time, especially when you have to collect rocks or insects. It's especially great for that Egyptian quest where you have to visit about 5 or 6 locations (that's a great adventure to take, since you get 10 visa points for each location you visit, and you pretty much only have to set foot on the lot, you don't even have to go in). You can really pack in a lot of adventuring when they don't have to keep running from one end of the world to the other.

It also helps to pick up rocks or bugs whenever you see them. Keep those items in your sim's inventory so when an adventure calls for say, 7 pieces of copper, you'll already have some. I even put spawners for some of that stuff on my sims' home lots. Put a koi pond on your home lot, too (via buydebug), and have your sim catch several before going to China. That's a common adventure there, but it takes a long time to catch them. You should also take a couple sims with you to China, and just set one to fishing, while the other adventures. Fish can be transferred from one sim's inventory to the other via the fridge.

Toastyfox

Definitely, the best way is using the 'Make Needs Static' cheat, and just doing completing the adventures. It can be difficult and frustrating, as there are some tasks that require you to leave your current vacation destination, and travel to another one to acquire objects, talk to Sims, etc. (IE: task in France requires pomegranates, which are purchased in Egypt). However, you have to wait a few days before you can travel to another destination, plus, the cost of traveling.

If you have no reservations about using cheats to get a higher Visa level, then use them. My Sim has so many relics, gems, treasure, etc., that I had to build basements and sub-basements to showcase them...on top of what I sold.

Anyways, hit Shift+CTRL+C to open cheats panel. type in 'testingcheatsenabled true' (exactly as is, but without quotes). Then hold Shift while clicking on the mailbox (any mailbox will do), and choose 'Make Needs Static.' Also, if Simoleans are an issue, you can use Shift+CTRL+C, and type in 'familyfunds familynamehere 9999999' where 'familynamehere' is the last name of your family, and '9999999' is how much cash you want. 9,999,999 is the most you can get using this cheat.

I have used this method, and, while it is time consuming, it's a lot of fun. I enjoy the tombs, and I don't think I'd want to use a cheat to avoid them.

Good Luck, and Happy Gaming!
Meghaneze

I love going on adventures but I think I did them all in France. I'm 85% to level 3 and I want a vacation home, but when I go to the 'check for adventures!' thing, nothing comes up :/ are there any ways other than adventures to get visa points? I don't want a hack or anything (my computer is stubborn and wont let me install anything like that) but just an alternative I may not know about or something?
Andyboy123

Does any one know how too see the eifel tower and stuff? because iv been too france loads of times and my visa level is 3 or 4 i cant remember but it says i cant get it any higher and i cant see the eifel tower so cant some one help me or tell me pleeeaaassseee!!!!????!?!?!

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: