Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Unknown Error Occurred after updating game when opening launcher  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
CaptainPea

How do I solve this problem on XP?
Jujube

Just had to say, THANK YOU dneelo! After reinstalling my game twice, I thought it was all over. But your fix worked!

Best of luck to anyone else with this problem
roswellmoon

OMG u dont know how frustrating this is!!!!! I just want to play my game!!!! please help!!!
Watsamax

I did what it said and nothings ******* happening it still says unknown error occurred. Ive reinstalled all that. then my ******* WA items wont show upits sad that i buy a game thats $40 but a ep thats $40 and then buy a sp $ 20 and i cant p;ay. I have cc because i dont wanna spend a extra $450 for the stuff on the store. Yesterday everything was fine now its all ****** up. Its sad that the game hasn't been out a year and its had like 18 patches for problems already. I cant download any patches again because i have satellite internet and as soon as a cloud goes over its slow and my usage amount is low. All i wanna do is finish my tomb raider mansion and have my sim play on WA. But now this happened and my WA stuff isnt there.
sims_dued

ok i have a weird issue my sims 3 always worked fine then i installed sims3 world adventures and now whenever i try to play my original sims its tells me i have an unknown error. because of this i cant download anything from the exchange or the store
hadicha

it happened to me too
hadicha

So far I manged to convinse my laptop that it does not know anything about sims3 and I deleted all the things that has to do with sims3, now i need to download it. wish me luck
hadicha

After I deleted everything and re-downloaded it and updated it, it still says unknown error occurred
sims_dued

this stupid idea ruiened my entire sims game all of my acconts where erased after doing this and i had so many important acconts -cry-
sims_dued

sims_dued wrote:this stupid idea ruiened my entire sims game all of my acconts where erased after doing this and i had so many important acconts -cry-..... wait wrong message nvm
sims_dued

OMG because of kymosabes idea my entire sims information was deleted all my acconts and everything iv worked on -cry- now i have to start all over from the begining
Aixia

After deleting all Sims related preference files, I got the launcher to open, but it won't actually start the game. I get a different error now. This is not making me happy.
xxmuffffinsxx

thank you sooooooo much dneel!!!!! it is now working!!!!!!!
wyldtwyst

Deleting the com.transgaming files and the Sims 3 Preferences files worked great for me, thank you!
SimsLala3

PLEASE HELP
After I delete the system.reg file, or I do the steps, the folder and the file just renews everytime I try to launch the game ;(

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: